Rehana25

IF-Dazzler

Rehana25

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hello, 
my dear lovely and pretty readers...when I declare that my stories
EK DOOJAY KAY LIYAY...and...JEEVAN KAY DIN
nearly an edge of ending...I start receiving PM from many people
they ask me about my future writing plan.
honestly, I never think about any future writing...my writing inspiration is arjun show
when show goes off air...all my inspiration goes finish but all my readers
keep asking me...insisting me...pushing me...encouraging me to write more on arakshi
some of give me ideas...some ask me to write on different pairs...but I just want to say sorry
to write any other pair...because I love only two pairs...arnav and khushi...arjun and sakshi
as...I am not much watching hindi channels...I just stay on some selected shows...I don't like
saas bahu type show...so, I can't write on that...many ask me to write on like that type using
arakshi...but sorry for that.
today, I start a new story.
shymali...you are happy now...because I select your giving name.
easha...i know that you are also happy now...because this is your given concept.
i start this story...just now...I don't know it's FF...or SS but I write whatever I think
I pen down that...try to satisfied all your needs...if I am not successful...just let me know
I stop that instantly.
enjoy this another arakshi story...full of romance, jealousy, caring, friendship

scroll down for part 1

Edited by Rehana25 - 28 March 2014 at 4:16am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjalishailyshukla9greensakthiNethravathiArmagadonEashaYousufzaiArakshiya_58ArjunfanNAJAANNainaSMVindhyaMounikaAsyaloveranu91rizwanaasweetpari4u97Snehajain_Nikita_...Maha-Srk...PoohLover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARAKSHI: HUM AAP KAY DIL MAY RAHTAY HAIN PART 14 pg 46" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehana25

IF-Dazzler

Rehana25

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged

HUM AAP KAY DIL MAY RAHTAY HAIN

ETF building situated in middle of city...seven storied...building with proper guards and security system...forth floor have main ETF office...third floor have ETF own laboratory with full of equipment and team of expertise...second floor have whole computer system which CCTV monitoring room...keep an eye on whole city...first floor have their own canteen with delicious food items and beverages...fifth floor have interrogation rooms with monitoring areas...sixth floor have very secured record room which is protected by some modern gadgets and security system...and seventh floor have big morgue and with some extra rooms...building have big and computerize underground parking...this is well manage and well guarded building...two security guard always stand on main entrance...not allow to everyone enter... There are actively check every person.

One auto just stop on front of building...one beautiful girl get down quickly and rush to go inside...guard see her coming and open the gate quickly...giving her way to get in...auto wala comes out and call her...mam apnay paisay to laitay jain...but that girl already get inside...auto wala talk with gaurds...

Girl walking plus running inside...collided with one man...say sorry to him...then bump with other woman...mutter sorry to her...finally, she reach on lift...lift door just about to close...when she shout: hey please stop this...she quickly like slip inside the lift...lift man is an old man...looking her and laugh: sakshi bitya aaj phir say late.

Sakshi wave her hairs...catch her breath...tuck some loose strand behind the ears and said: haan kaka...aaj phir late ho gai...aab woh akru to meri jaan hi nikaal day ga.

Yes, that beautiful girl none other than our beloved sakshi...sakshi anand...a famous crime reporter...one time winner of best crime reporter award...by Indian times...bubbly...chirpy...active...loveable...beautiful not only by look but with her heart as well...work with ETF...she is most beautiful and pure soul...who bound ETF team mate...in one thread...in one relation...relation of friendship, respect and care...shree, chotu, Ayesha and liza are the very best mate of her...sameer declare her as a younger sister...and arjun...

ARJUN...her very first love...sakshi love him a lot...when she start loving him...she don't know...maybe when...then arjun and sameer comes to her house to meet her dad...she was looking him behind the curtain...don't know why she like to see him...he was very friendly and joyful person...she was just 9 year old girl...who don't know why she obsesses with him...why she like him to see...why she like to hear him.

sakshi dad introduce her only once...with his two brilliant new students...new comers in academy...fresh and passionate...full of energy...both student see that cute little girl...her silky black shinny hairs capture in two small pony tails...her pink skin colour and big twinkling eyes...amaze them...she look like any imported doll...sameer stretch her cheeks and give her one big chocolate bar...but other just pass smile to her...but she prisoner on his smile...sink in his two deep black eyes...don't know how...but she feel strong pull toward him...she live in boarding school in shimla but every time when she come home and know they are coming...she manage to see them...stealthily...even her dad don't know...what his little doll up to?

Sakshi enter in main hall...come quickly near shree work station...

Shree: oye sakshi...kahan thi toh...time dekha hay kiya hua hay. (He remind her time)

Sakshi: shree...chor na yeh bata...uss akru ka mood kaisa hay. (She is worried about something else)

Shree: mood ka toh pata nahi...haan do dafa poch chukay hain tumhara (he scares her more)

Sakshi: kiya do dafa (she start biting her nail)

Shree hide his smile and said: haan haan jao...tumhara hi intezaar kar rahay hain... (he show her way)

Sakshi gulp and look up...hey god aaj to baccha laina...warna aaj iss duniya say teray pass anay ka waqt aa gaya hay (she close eye...join palm and chanting)

She stand outside his cabin...look again up...god ji...please help me...save me...and quickly open the door and enter in room...but her bad luck...the person who's inside coming to exit the room...crush badly with her...he is holding some files and paper...all go up from his hand...she nearly slip and fall on the floor...when that man hold her from her waist...and pull her near him...save her to hit the floor...she clenched her eyes...for definitely hurt feeling...but feel one hand wound around her waist...protecting her to fall...she slowly open her eyes...first look two deep black orbs...just inch away...then papers...who pouring like flower petals...sakshi forget to breath...her heart start beat fast...her mind start telling her...wow, what a start of a day? Agar roz aisa hi start ho to kiya kahna...kitna accha lag raha hay...her thought goes wild...two black orbs amaze to understand her feeling...both eyes lock for a moment.

so, did you like it

may i continue or not

do comments

thanks 

Edited by Rehana25 - 20 February 2014 at 4:25am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

9999aryanAym7Needhi_naughtyshailyshukla9aaganacoolRDSeharishFatimasakshiarjunGurpreetasi7jayprabusanjaliravzsNainaSMDevanganaArakshiya_58ArjunfanNAJAANsisodia_shefaliArmagadonyams.sgreensakthiNethravathiHumzysweetpari4u97missmkrizwanaaAsyalovermiss_preciousSnehajain...Maha-Srk..._Nikita_keenu_kkPoohLover

EashaYousufzai

Goldie

EashaYousufzai

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
YYAP YAP YAP...
Plz Rihu issse FF bana plz plz plz.
Awesome starting.
Loved it. 
Sakshi knew them since she was 9!!!!!!
Wow...
Loved it.
But bohot chotu tha.
bechari Sakshi aab toh woh gyi. LOL.
Plz con soon..
Toh kya hua show nehi raha par haam to hai na!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana25

Rehana25

IF-Dazzler

Rehana25

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by easha4539

YYAP YAP YAP...
Plz Rihu issse FF bana plz plz plz.
Awesome starting.
Loved it. 
Sakshi knew them since she was 9!!!!!!
Wow...
Loved it.
But bohot chotu tha.
bechari Sakshi aab toh woh gyi. LOL.
Plz con soon..
Toh kya hua show nehi raha par haam to hai na!!

yes you are right but show gives us
a lot motivation...any way I try to write what you like
yes I know small part tha but don't worry soon I continue
actually, I finish my other story today...now start work on it

EashaYousufzai

VindhyaMounika

Goldie

VindhyaMounika

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
This is really awesome... First part itself is cute and takraredaar...
Please do continue soon... What to see how she will win her childhood love...

Rehana25

aagana

aagana

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
superb start
its fantastic concept u should really continue it

Rehana25

...Maha-Srk...

IF-Rockerz

...Maha-Srk...