..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
"Garima... Garima... Where is Khushi? Didn't she wake up till now?" Devyani Singh Raizada asked her daughter garima.

"No amma... she isn't awake yet."

"What? Today is her marriage, and she is still sleeping? Go and wake her up fast. All the beauticians, mehandi girl and all are coming to make her up. She need lot time for getting ready. Go and help her to get ready."

"Ok amma" saying this Garima went to wake her daughter Khushi. When she is going towards the room Khushi's nani stopped garima and asked

"Why are you going there? Khushi's room in this side. That is Arnav's room." She paused for few seconds and said again "Wait a minute... don't say that she is sleeping in Arnav's room."

Garima and Rathna - Arnav's mother glanced at each other before answering Devyani

"Yes, sasuma... Khushi is in Arnav's room. She slept in there itself. She is very adamant" said Rathna addressing her mother in law.

"What? Are you mad? She is getting married today and you allowed her to sleep with him? If anybody knows about this, what people will think? Leave about others, is it good to leave bride in groom's room before marriage?" angered Devyani.

"Sorry Maa... she is adamant and stubborn. She blackmailed us and cried a lot. So, we allowed her to sleep there." Said Garima

"You people are unbelievable... For now, I'm leaving this topic as there is no much time. I will talk about this later. Come let us wake her up and ask her to get ready. In few minutes everybody starts to come" saying this, the elder woman of Raizada family moved to Arnav's room followed by the mothers of bride and groom.

When they entered the room, they got shock of their life. The three ladies dumbfounded by seeing the sight of two sleeping figures in front of them. Their mouths flung open immediately.

Arnav is sleeping without shirt. He is only in his night pants. Even though he has a habit of sleeping on his tummy, but he couldn't sleep in that form today coz of the slim petite figure sleeping on him. His legs are wide open, having Khushi in between his legs. He had his one hand on Khushi's head one hand on her back holding her protectively. Khushi is sleeping on him, touching her chest to his tummy holding his waist, keeping her head on his chest. They are really in very much compromising position.

Devyani, who was watching this two I-can't-live-without-you' people, held her smile, and moved to the bed to wake up her grand children. Rathna and Garima smiling, with a slight blush on their faces, by seeing this sleeping figures.

Devynai went to bed and smacked on Khushi's butt to wake her up from that horrible situation (for them). Khushi woke up suddenly with the sharp pain on her butt, disturbing Arnav's sleep.

"Woh... ouch... nani...? why you smacked me... that too hardly. What did I do?"

"Get up... today is your marriage and you both are sleeping till now? Khushi I need more time to get ready. All the beautician are coming now. You get up and fresh up yourself" with that Nani tried to drag her to stop by Khushi.

"No I won't come there. I want to be with Arnav. I won't come there. Ask them to come here, after freshening up I will call them. They can do what they want then."

"NO... you are not staying here now. You have to come with me." said Nani little loudly.

"NO... if she wants to stay here, she will. Nobody can take her from here without her wish," said Arnav who is watching all this drama in this morning. When he looked at Khushi after waking up, he found her cute. But, when he saw her face on verge of crying, he couldn't bear that. Her cry - is the thing he can't handle or see. Everybody amazed by volume and strong ness of his voice.

"No she wont..." said Nani

"Yes, she will" saying this Arnav pulled Khushi to him, making her hit on his chest, again said "If you people want to this marriage to happen, just leave from here. We will come down after getting ready for your ceremonies." Arnav said again with determination in his voice.

All the three elderly ladies surprised to see this possessive side of Arnav. He never behaved like this for anyone. Khushi is the first one. They left the room with filling their hearts with so much happiness. After they left, Arnav held Khushi's hand and said "Khushi... go and get ready fast... you need much time to get ready for marriage. Ok". Arnav - he is the person who can make her agree whatever he says. Khushi immediately went to washroom and got freshen up and came out after taking bath. She covered her body with towel, tying it near her chest. After she comes out from the wash room, Arnav walked towards her and said

"Khushi... how many times I said you shouldn't come out like this. What if anybody sees you like this? And at least try to learn how to tie towel... you are such a spoiled brat Khushi. I don't know how I am going to spend my entire life with you?" saying this he adjusted her towel correctly. He helped her wearing her cloths, as she is already in her inners. After making her ready, he also got ready and led her to the living room where their families are. After finishing their breakfast, both Arnav and Khushi went to guest room, to attend all the makeup crew.

Arnav also sat there with Khushi, making her comfortable. Khushi's father - Sashi and Arnav's father - Akul came there and asked Arnav to come out. But Arnav refused to go out.

"Arnav... what are you doing here? This is ladies time. You shouldn't be here. Come out right now." Said Akul

Arnav turned to Khushi, who is nodding her head in negative and said "NO... I'm not going anywhere. I will sit here till all this end. I want to be with Khushi. What if she need anything? If I'm not here who will take care of her? So I'm not going anywhere."

"what do you think that what all these ladies here for? They will and they can take care of Khushi. You come out now" ordered Akul.

Khushi is hell scared of all these new ladies and all these new rituals happening in this house from few days before. When she is with Arnav, she is feeling secured. That is the reason, she is not letting him go away from her. She got more scared by Akul, who is ordering Arnav, started crying badly. Arnav got panicked by hearing her cry and irritated with his father's words.

"why are you making her cry like this? Why are you scaring her like this? Nobody can take care of her as I do... you just go from here. Don't come here until I call you all. Just go from here" he threw his father and would be father in law, closed the doors and ran to Khushi.

"No Khushi... no doll... my pumpkin... you shouldn't cry like this. See I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be there with you. Don't cry... please stop" he pleaded her hugging her tightly and rubbing her back to sooth her fear.

"Will you always with me? Entire my life?" asked Khushi, looking into his eyes innocently.

"Of course I will. That is why I'm marrying you. If you want to leave me also, I wont let you go away from me. I wont leave you."

"Is that why you marrying me? I mean... if you marry me you wont leave me. you will be with me my entire life, right?"

"Yes that is the thing elders says about marriage. After marrying our loved one, we should be with him/her. If we have any doubts, uncomfortable things in between us, we have to talk and clarify within ourselves. We shouldn't go to others and make our life a joke to them OR we shouldn't leave each other. We both are our strength. We should live life long, till our last breath. Do you understand?"

Nodding her head she hugged him tightly and said "I never tell anything to anyone Arnooov... I will tell and ask only you. And I never leave you... if I leave you then who will play with me? That is why I won't leave you. I will be there with you till my last breath."

Arnav smiled, broke the hug and said "Now stop crying... and get ready fast... we are going to marry... Yeee... we will stay together all time... we can go to school together... we can play together... we can stay in same room... isn't it great...?"

Khushi nodded her head excitedly... they both smiling like crazy people... all the people around them in that room... looked at this adorable cute kids. All the elders of the family, who is watching all this from outside door, felt very happy about this marriage. They never know when their kids grown up this fast. And they are little hesitant about this marriage before, but not now. They are extremely astonished to see the bond these two little adorable kids share.

All the men had a satisfactory smile on their lips

All the women had a satisfactory smile on their lips along with happy tears in their eyes.

All the guest started coming to attend the marriage of the century... all the ladies are got busy in making bride and groom ready for marriage, in same room. Still both Arnav and Khushi are not ready to go in separate rooms. All the elders left this separation thing, after hearing their confession in guest room. After some time, all the marriage rituals are finished; the priest announced the Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta as husband and wife. But what happened next left everyone in the room gasped loudly and surprised to the core.

Both Arnav and Khushi turned to either side and kissed each other loudly, making others to hear their kiss. Both the mothers, came back to reality and separated them and asked what they are doing

"We saw in a movie, when the priest announces the hero and heroine as husband and wife they kissed like this. Right Arnav" said 6 years cute bride - Khushi.

"Exactly Khushi... you are right. We saw that in that movie and we decided to kiss like that after we got announce as husband and wife. So after the priest announces us as husband and wife we kissed each other," said 11 years adorable groom - Arnav, as a matter of fact.

Everybody in the hall burst into a loud laughter, leaving confused Arnav and Khushi. Both Arnav and Khushi looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and left to dining room along with their laughing parents.

It is a marriage of the century indeed. Everybody enjoyed each and every minute of this celebration. They left the place blessing the adorable pair. The happiness spread all over the place... due to THE MARRIAGE OF Arnav AND Khushi...

I know, child marriage are offence these days... I'm not supporting that. But when this thought came into my mind, I felt this like cute... so I tried to write this as much cute as I can. Hope you also like this... please don't take this child marriage seriously... take it as just a story... that is all...

Thank you for your SUPPORT, LIKEs and COMMENTs.

For PMs please add my PMs account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list. Please "DO NOT" add sankadevi_lg.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res :))

So cuteee!!!!!!

the os was very cute 
they were so adorable

sleeping together 😳

they kissed after getting married ...lol
Edited by AzraZaidi - 10 years ago
deepikadhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow such a lovely os:-*:-*

Rofl after they declared as husband and wife they kissed each other:-P:-P naughty arshi;-)

P.s: I want to ask you onething -) so ready for my question
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It really was a very cute story.
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was really a beautiful yet cute os...
I loved the bonding of Arshi and the way Arnav taking care of Kushi is superb.

Hey can you send me the pm for your stories plzzz
NikkisRuble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really enjoyed reading it
Nice and cuteee
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so cute and beautiful os

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail