Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update Feb 19 , 2014

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Saurabh's House:-

The episode starts with Police coming to Saurabh's  house and arrest him on the charges of rape of Sanchi. Saurabh and his mother are shocked . Saurabh' s mother protests to police you are mistaking you cannot take my son like this She calls her husband who comes running and is shocked to know Saurabh is being arrested for rape charge .He tells the police same you are mistaking but police inspector says whatever you want to say , say in police station we are taking him since FIR is lodged against him . Saurabh tells his parents that the girl is lying. His mother asks him you know that girl . Saurabh says yes she was in my group but dont know why she is trapping me . The police takes Saurabh while being taken away Saurabh tells his parents to call Vivek bhaiyaa .. Saurabh's  mom calls Vivek and tells him to do something Police has arrested Saurabh   Vivek ( his face not shown yet )asks his mother why Saurabh is arrested ? Is  it some driving case?  His mother says no he has been arrested for rape charges ? She emotionally asks Vivek to do something. Vivek consoles his mother he will find out the truth and do something right now

Badi Haveli

Dadisaa is reading on newspaper an article about the corruption charges on jaister's collector , Collector comes there  and greets her.  Dadisaa is surprised seeing him there but asks him to sit . Collector  sits. Sumitra comes there and is shocked seeing collector in the house .Sumitra is angry at collector  Dadisaa asks Sumitra  to bring water for collector . Sumitra is shocked but Dadisaa makes her go, bring water for collector . Sumitra throwing daggers at collector with her expressions goes to bring water  Dadisaa asks collector about the  purpose of his visit here . Collector says, I came to apologize to you, whatever happened was not right. I  was flowed by greed. Dadisaa says, you are greedy as well as egoistic. Collector says, I agree with you.i was very wrong  I am suspended as CM  has set an enquiry for me. I will not  repeat my mistake. Sumitra comes with water Dadisaa asks him to have water. Collector requests Dadisaa to give him one chance please talk to Shiv Raj Shekhar .Dadisaa makes it clear to collector  that Shivraj Shekhar is a very honest person and will not listen to even her in this matter so she cannot do anything  neither she will ask Shiv for this .  Look into yourself and curse yourself why you let yourself be flown by your greed and landed yourself in this situation .Collector was about to request again but Dadisaa bids him farewell . Ashamed collector leaves  Dadisaa tells  Sumitra look at him Sumitra ,one will only get the fruit of his own doings like he is getting ,Paying  for his own karma . For welfare of a society such corrupted people should be removed from their posts . Sumitra agrees with Dadisaa 

Kesar Bagh:

Ira asks Anandi about Sanchi. Anandi says  she is not in good condition, she is shaken to the core after repeating the entire incident in front of police , the wounds have been scratched again but she promised me she will take care of herself and be strong . Alok asks Shiv to talk to the lawyer Kabra now , in this way he will get more time to understand and prepare for the case. Shiv says I was about to call him. Shiv calls Vivek Kabra who is in car going somewhere talking to his assistant to get all the necessary procedures done  when he gets Shiv's call . Kabra attends the call . Shiv introduces himself to Kabra  says I want to meet you regarding a  case. Vivek asks him to come to his office in one hour as right now he has to go somewhere , meet him after one hour in his office . Shiv says fine we will come to your office . Kabra ends the call . Shiv tells Alok, Anandi and Ira Kabra called them in his office .Alok says, it will be difficult for Sanchi to repeat the horrific incident again . Shiv says, Sanchi can meet Kabra later, now we will go and meet him. Anandi asks Ira to take care of Sanchi while they will go meet kabra and discuss case with him

Lock up

Saurabh in lock up lies to his brother Vivek( shown from back ) that he didn't do anything and he don't know why she accused him with such false blame She was in his group of friends but he didn't know what sort of girl she was when she joined his group When he knew he started to stay away  from her She used to be so frank with boys and carve for physical intimacy from everyone Even she tried to  get closer to him and force him for this but he kept a distance from her that's why she did this with him  He tried to tell this to the police but they are not listening to him . Saurabh cries and says to his brother I am innocent please trust me ,Vivek. consoles Saurabh and asks him to calm down  He will handle this case and promises he will  free him soon. Saurabh tells him that he didn't do anything, and continues fake crying  Vivek says, don't worry, I will handle this . When  Vivek leaves Saurabh smiles evilly and says to himself you didn't do right Sanchi  now, you will be ruined

Jaister DC office :

Dadisaa comes to the new lady collector of Jaitser along with sarpanch . The collector greets them. Dadisaa tells her about the college land issue  Collector says, I know everything. , media has shown everything in so much detail that I am aware of everything  but we are facing some problems we are  not getting sanctioned papers of the college  Sarpanch shows some papers to collector signed by all villagers that this land was sanctioned for college only , so many people cannot be lying . Collector  says, Shivraj Shekhar has mentioned that land is sanctioned for college in a written statement I think these proofs are enough now college will be constructed there but we have to follow the procedure to make sure everything goes well this time No problems can come up this time. New collector praises Dadisaa. She says, you have really impressed me with your fight for the right of the girls I really wanted to meet you and I am so happy to meet you . Dadisaa says I didn't do any big , I only raised my voice for our girls education. Collector promises she will support them. Dadisaa is very happy hearing this

Kabra's office

Shiv, Anandi and Alok  are waiting for kabra in his office . Vivek Kabra comes there and apologizes to them for making them wait for so long He had to go somewhere on emergency basis . Shiv says no problems we can understand . Kabra remembers something seeing Anandi , Shiv and Alok and asks them if I am not wrong we  have already met? Shiv . Anandi and Alok are embarrassed hearing this . Shiv squirming embarrassedly says yes , some months ago you have fought a case against us from Dr Jagdish's side  and won too . Kabra says I remember that  Dr Jagdish Vs Sanchi Shekhar . Shiv says yes . Shiv , Anandi and Alok are embarrassed Kabra is surprised seeing them there but says anyways what I can do for you but I apologize from now I won't able to give you much time now as I have to go to court for a case . Shiv says no issues we won't take your much time . Shiv tells Kabra , a guy raped his sister after drugging her and we want justice for Sanchi . He has also made video of her . Anandi tells she herself met that guy too and made him delete his video but she don't trust him he has done so . Shiv says to Kabra  we want you fight from our side , we have filed FIR against that guy too. Shiv shows Kabra copy of FIR, but Kabra says sorry I cannot take this case . Shiv, Anandi and Alok are shocked . Anandi asks why?  don;t you think what happened with Sanchi was wrong and she deserves justice ?Kabra says in previous case which I myself fought it has been proved Sanchi is an attention seeker , liar , self obsessed girl I cannot take such girl's case with trust . Shiv , Anandi and Alok are ashamed hearing this .  Anandi tries to lecture kabra Sanchi was wrong then but now she has changed very much There is a lot difference between that Sanchi and this Sanchi so don't you think she deserves justice ? and whatever happened with her was wrong . Shiv says I know Sanchi was very wrong then but this does not mean someone who has done mistakes in the past does not deserve to get justice if he is wronged . Shiv requests Kabra to look into the case just for once.

Kabra agrees and takes the FIR copy from Shiv but is shocked to see Saurabh's name written as accused . Kabra asks  Shiv what is this guy's full name ? Shiv says we don't know his full name neither Sanchi does but we got that guy arrested just now if you want we can take you to police station to see him .

Kabra gets angry and says no need.  Alok and AnSh are shocked .He says I tell  you his full name His name Saurabh Roshan Kabra. He is my brother, I am coming after meeting him  Alok and AnSh are shocked black white hearing this

Flasbacks are shown now with Kabra's face  Saurabh doing drama in front of Kabra in jail

Kabra says I will never  take this fraud case. AnSh and Alok are shocked.

Precap:
Kabra is extremely angry and asks Shiv to tell Sanchi to take back the case else they have to bear the consequences with her. Alok shouts at him how dare he say this about Sanchi He says shame on you you are being disloyal to your profession  Kabra asks Alok to keep his voice low He is no one to shout at him ,it is my last warning to you all stay away from trying to mess Saurabh's life . Shiv angrily says to kabra taking this case or not is your right but not saying anything to my sister Kabra is very very angry

. Saurabh calls Sanchi and threatens her to take the case back else he will make the video go viral. Sanchi is scared

Edited by mahi12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Dadisaa band bajoing of collector She was perfect😎 but cvs heights of cinematic liberty why will Jaitser's collector wants DS to talk to Shiv? Why Shiv the collector of Udaipur is doing enquiry? This is not his job Till CM asked him to get some proofs that he himself got that land sanctioned for  college That was correct as Shiv himself is biggest witness he got that land approved for college but this enquiry committee is not his work ? Thats a blooper 

DS and new lady collector scene was nice too Happy Jaitser got a nice , intelligent collector and that too a female this time . Yes😎

Kabra jee welcome back😎 but poor fellow i feel bad for him He will be broken badly upon knowing his 🤬brother Saurabh's real face Today i don't find him wrong He is understandable Its impossible for him for now to believe someone like Sanchi and doubt his own brother with no proof Poor kabra He don't  deserve this 😒

Kabra rocks in case of Sanchi He described  her really aptly a liar , attention seeker , self obsessed girl. So true. 

Anandi bhabhi can claim now Sanchi has redeemed but before she was raped she was still same and after being raped saying  sorry is no redemption Redemption will be when she will realize  all her misdeeds one by one and show improvement in her 

Knowing Sanchi's past and last case no lawyer will happily take her case even though she is victim this time Thats the karma becoming hurdle for her She did not deserve to be raped i don't wish this even for enemy to land in this situation as her but the humilation Sanchi will face because of her past is something she really deserves Thats her karmic punishment  and she deserves every bit of it 

Shekhars squirming , embarrassed , shamed when past slapped them hehe Karma😈Loved the scene when Kabra asked them we have met before too 🤣and when Shiv embarrassed told him and he was yeah i remember Dr Jagdish vs Sanchi Shekhar 

Anandi really even a lawyer can be busy too no need to immediately bombard him with lecture don't you think whatever happened with Sanchi was wrong and lecture on justice for women 

Precap mmm  kinda amused in seeing Alok and Shiv shouting at Kabra , just wish they look a bit in them and remember what they did with Jagya then they won't  be able to shout at kabra

Saurabh is really a🤬How he does so many crimes using his brother's name as defense for him 😡Want Kabra to slap Saurabh hard in the court after knowing about his true face and how he uses his name as defense for his crimes 😡

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing i noticed one by one all Phulwa show is gathering in BV 😆Sargun came as replacement for Sriti , Saurabh mom's played the role of her sweet mother in law there and Rat's mother was Phulwa's  mother who raised her here she is Ganga's first mother in law 😆

Anyways that show was filled with many talented actors Hope BV utilizes their talent well too
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Mahi,  I had to miss yesterday's episode,  your detailed update helped me very much.

The corrupt collector is already dismissed, and the lady collector is introduced ! that was a fast track.
Had Dadisa not lead this protest, things might not have unfolded so fast 😊.  As the saying goes "Some leaders are born women."

Kabra and Shiv - an interesting a case of role reversal. Tables are turned on the Shekhars with Sanchi rape case,  I hope Sanchi confides in Anandi again about Saurabh's threat.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.

What a contrast between brother and sister.Brother's name evokes fear, respect and awe and sister's name evokes scorn and ridicule.
So collector has been suspended and Shivraj Shekhar is heading the inquiry.No wonder the collector came with folded hands to Dsa.Good for him Sumi's looks are not real daggers or else he would have been stabbed so many times😆
New collector is all set to join the Nari Shakti gang.😃 👏

Poor Shiv the desperate anxious brother with so much hope only to have his hopes dashed.

Sanchi may be in a sorry situation now but all she did till now is to bring shame for her family because of her behaviour.All thanks to her behaviour her brother who is respected for his integrity efficiency and fearlessness is put in a vulnerable position where he is open to insults and scorns
If Sanchi's history had not been so bad Kabra wouldn't have behaved in such an insulting manner towards Shiv even his brother is the accused one.

Kabra is in the same position as Shiv was a few months ago.He too believed that his sister was wronged by Jagya just as Kabra believes that Sanchi is framing his brother.I am sure once he gets to know that his brother is a COBRA  he will make sure that COBRA is punished.

----------------------
Looks like our posts have worked and today we could see the brother's anguish,anxiety in Shiv. Shiv the brother is the scene stealer.Siddharth's performance and his expressions body language were perfect in that scene with Kabra.
He did look like a bechara there.😛
--------------------

Possible future developments from today's episode
Looks like the friendship between BH and the new collector is going to become stronger since the lady and the Matriarch of Jaitser formed a mutual admiration society 😉😆
The new queen of Jaitser will probably get an invite from the Matriarch of Jaitser😆

There will probably a lot of fire works between Kabra and Anandi till Kabra gets to know that his little brother is a COBRA who stung the Shekhar snakelet😛

Looks like Kabra is the current antagonist to Anandi's protagonist.It will be interesting to watch because both Anandi and Kabra are strong individuals who believe in doing things right and now they are on the opposite sides of the fence. Since Shiv is busy singing Humpty dumpty we may get to see a lot of Anandi Kabra confrontation scenes.

tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

What a contrast between brother and sister.Brother's name evokes fear, respect and awe and sister's name evokes scorn and ridicule.

Sumi's looks are not real daggers or else he would have been stabbed so many times😆

Well said on Shiv and Sanchi ! I am so eager to see Sumitra's expressions 😊 after reading this.

Looks like the friendship between BH and the new collector is going to become stronger since the lady and the Matriarch of Jaitser formed a mutual admiration society 😉😆

The new queen of Jaitser will probably get an invite from the Matriarch of Jaitser😆

Perfect. Could we see Dadisa contest for elections as well?

Looks like Kabra is the current antagonist to Anandi's protagonist.It will be interesting to watch because both Anandi and Kabra are strong individuals who believe in doing things right and now they are on the opposite sides of the fence. Since Shiv is busy singing Humpty dumpty we may get to see a lot of Anandi Kabra confrontation scenes.

Yes, and I hope we get some good scenes between them. Well, Anandi was always on the right side of the fence 😊 and that will force Kabra to ruminate on the points coming from Anandi.
Edited by tellygeek - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mahi thanx 4 the update.gud epi .now shekhars will realize how it feels wen u assassinate sum1s ckt.i think ckt assassination of sum1 whether man or woman is equal 2 the rape.
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing i noticed one by one all Phulwa show is gathering in BV 😆Sargun came as replacement for Sriti , Saurabh mom's played the role of her sweet mother in law there and Rat's mother was Phulwa's  mother who raised her here she is Ganga's first mother in law 😆

Anyways that show was filled with many talented actors Hope BV utilizes their talent well too

sidra i completely agree wid ur post
and yes i was also going  2say same thing. Rat's mother is her ex evil MIL & her docile MIL is not-so -gud saurabh's mother. btw saurabh's mother(shalini malhotra)  has earlier also played sargun's mother in her show geeta ka apno ke liye dharamyudh on zee TV.
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice episode.
Sumitra is back with a bang with her famous glares.😆 . Thank God the Ex-collector of Jaitser is safe. 

Loved DS yday. Looks like the BV writers are very much impressed by the Aam Jantha theory. Loved this version of DS. DS as usual rocks. ⭐️

Loved the new collectrni also.

Kabra is right now. No doubts. Saurabh and Kabra - What a contrast! Just like Shiv and Sanchi. 

But a very famous lawyer is not able to recognize the DC of the his district when the DC got the powers of District Magistrate too. Biggest Blooper of the month.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sumi and the baddie collector's unspoken convo where only daggers were used by Sumi.

At the end of the convo with no lines baddie was too scared to take the water that Sumi offered🤣
Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you! I don't blame Kabra for reacting the way he did, he knows all too well the lengths Sanchi can go to defame a person so why should he believe this case is any different? Honestly speaking I believe he would have doubts even if Saurabh was not his brother

Saurabh needs to get what is coming to him, his connections can only help him to a certain lengths but eventally the truth will come out. I am sure Sanchi will not give up without a fight.