Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai Written Update of 19th February 2014

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Humz is lost in thoughts. Haider asks her what is it? Humz says I feel free. She asks him what feeling this is. Haider says its love! Haider smirks.
Asad-Zoya come home. Zoya starts cribbing that she wants Asad to carry her in his arms till their room. Asad is boggled. He refuses. Zoya says its a ritual in the US. Asad says it Bhopal. Dadi-Dilshad-Najma-Nuzat blackmail Asad into carrying Zoya. Asad sweeps Zoya off her feet and starts climbing up the stairs. Zoya says we were joking, let me down. Asad doesnt.

Haider-Humz in a car. They have a cute fight over the radio about which song is to be played. Humz asks where are we going? You have a house right? Haider says no, I have in Dubai. She asks him then you are planning to buy right? Haider yeah! Small one. Humz says no buy a big one, I was always use to a big one. Humz says our tastes dont match. Haider says thats why people say opposites attract. Humz is worried about the destination. Haider asks her what she is worried about. Humz says nothing. As long as you are with me. Haider smirks.

Asad-Zoya come to their room. Zoya hides under the blanket. Asad takes it off. Asad-Zoya get romantic. Zoya tries to leave but Asad keeps getting her back. When they are about to kiss, an alarm rings. Aasd finds it and turns it off. They have an eye lock. He is about to kiss her again, when the alarm rings again. Zoya laughs and says that someone is playing a prank on us. Asad opens the door to find a giggling Najma-Nuzat. Both of them run away. Another alarm rings and after turning that off, Zoya finds a letter and reads it. She gets to know that her dad in is the hall in her house.

Humz is sleeping. Haider sees her and says sleep after a while I will make sure you never sleep peacefully again!

Farhan-Haseena come back home. Haseena says they dumped Nikhat in a lake. Sameera is worried that her family will asks for her. Najma rings the beel. Haseena goes to open the door. Sameera hides behind the couch. Najma comes and sees the state of the house and is curious. While Najma bends down. Farhan notices Nikhat's earring and somehow kicks it away. Najma is walking to her room and spoyts a dupatta there. She asks them whose is it. Farhan-Haseena are tense.

Precap : Zoya is sleeping and someone comes in and puts something on her side table, while leaving a vase crashes. Zoya gets up. She sees a torn part of a picture. She says Abbu!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks Nisha! Hot AsYa 2.0 scenes ☺️
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 👍🏼..all I want is justice for Nikhat Edited by Nana101 - 10 years ago
Jalkaur thumbnail
I keep hoping Nikhat is not dead. 🥱
Surish thumbnail
nanny101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jalkaur

I keep hoping Nikhat is not dead. 🥱

Don't think she is. Someone will find her. Farhan and hassena and the other girl deserves lifetime in jail. But in these shows the bad people always get away easily.
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...well written.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the written update 
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
leelaa9 thumbnail