Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
another mindblowing ishra filled episode...
nothing more to specify...
red rose wearing scene...is the highlight...where..ishu
gives permission to raman...for making him wear...☺️

simi...she s just rocking...poor ishu...
again trapped with simi's romantic tips...

bhalla families where happy seeing the small ishrahi family...
hope their wishes(our wishes )to come soon

precap is scary...*fingers crossed*

no comments on both creeps...and the bitter past f raman😑
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
absolutely loved the episode! especailly all ishra moments!!!
flower one was the best, loved how Raman said sorry n thanks!πŸ˜†
n the last scene was also really nice, where Ishita worriedly asked him kya hua? these two r really adorable! waiting for more ishra moments!πŸ˜ƒ

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another  awesome  episode πŸ‘πŸΌ.I  would  rate  it  "Superb"  and  an  absolute  IshRalicious  episode.So  many  moments  btw  them  but  the  scene  that  stood  out  4  me  like  others  was  Raman  putting  the  flower  on  Ishu's  hair.I  mostly  loved  Ishu  there as  her  xpressions  were  mindblowing .Though  Raman's  reluctance  came  2  the  fore  Ishu was  all  the  more  willing  ofcourse  just  4  Ruhi πŸ˜† .Loved  the  whole  Bhalla  family  and  they  were  all  happy  seeing  the small  family  of  Raman,Ishitha  and  Ruhi.Simmi  as  usual  was  hilarious πŸ˜†.
Another  scene  was  when  Ishu  put  her  hand  on  Raman's  shoulder  when  he  got  carried  away  by  his  past.Absolutely  fabulous  moment.Though  its  just a  minute  scene  it  was  all  the  more significant.
The  major  put  off  4  me  was the  precap.Again  the  creeps  r  with  the  dirty  game.I  just  hope  Raman  doesn't  believe  him  but  he  is so  emotionally  vulnerable  when  it comes  2  his  past  that he  almost  gives  in  2  all  the  dirty  games  of  Ashok.Hoping  Ishu  would  do  something  abt  it.Fingers  crossed !
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

Another  awesome  episode πŸ‘πŸΌ.I  would  rate  it  "Superb"  and  an  absolute  IshRalicious  episode.So  many  moments  btw  them  but  the  scene  that  stood  out  4  me  like  others  was  Raman  putting  the  flower  on  Ishu's  hair.

same here...i too loved that a lot

I  mostly  loved  Ishu  there as  her  xpressions  were  mindblowing .Though  Raman's  reluctance  came  2  the  fore  Ishu was  all  the  more  willing  ofcourse  just  4  Ruhi πŸ˜† .Loved  the  whole  Bhalla  family  and  they  were  all  happy  seeing  the small  family  of  Raman,Ishitha  and  Ruhi.Simmi  as  usual  was  hilarious πŸ˜†.
Another  scene  was  when  Ishu  put  her  hand  on  Raman's  shoulder  when  he  got  carried  away  by  his  past.Absolutely  fabulous  moment.Though  its  just a  minute  scene  it  was  all  the  more significant.
The  major  put  off  4  me  was the  precap.Again  the  creeps  r  with  the  dirty  game.I  just  hope  Raman  doesn't  believe  him  but  he  is so  emotionally  vulnerable  when  it comes  2  his  past  that he  almost  gives  in  2  all  the  dirty  games  of  Ashok.Hoping  Ishu  would  do  something  abt  it.Fingers  crossed !

my fingers too crossed

me too rating...10/10
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

absolutely loved the episode! especailly all ishra moments!!!

flower one was the best, loved how Raman said sorry n thanks!πŸ˜†
n the last scene was also really nice, where Ishita worriedly asked him kya hua? these two r really adorable! waiting for more ishra moments!πŸ˜ƒ