Rabir- 19/2/14-"Tain Tain Phisshh"

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😃😃 "Happy face today"

"There is a BIG difference between falling in Love & jumping into a Relationship coz you are Lonely"-😕 - For Sonal😆

"I do not want the  Cheese, Just want to get out of this Trap"😳--Kabir,s situation😆

The scene opens with kabir all set to get out to the market to buy some accessories & sonal stopping him😕

😡😡Totally slashed the dinner scene of the previous night , well ! Rachna,s hard work all gone to waste& sonal walked away with the credit of preparing dinner😡

So obvious that kabir did not want sonal,s company to the market but you know some people seldom understand nor learn

The way she is just hung on Kabir ,s arm was showing her to be so desperately  throwing herself on him.
 kabir pushing her gently away & getting off her hold reminded me of a FLY  trapped in a spider,s web (Am wondering 😲 why did i think of a fly & a spider😔eeew)

One of the highlight of the scenes today was Dadi😉 who so smartly foiled Sonal,s plan of a self proclaimed date with Kabir🤣
So cutely planted herself in the seat next to Kabir😆 & poor sonal had to be content just sitting in the back seat😆
The fake interactions were good btw dadi  sonal each one outsmarting the other😃

Sonal  comment on the street  food and her system not able to take it kind of reminded me of my situation who loves junk street food but have severe digestive problems after that

Dadi,s comment on Kabir,s "change of heart " Was like brought on  a big smile😃 dadi was wondering how ,when & who brought abt that change in him😳

well ! Dadi does not know right now but we do😉

The best scene for me was when Kabir spotted a open haired  beauty in the turquoise salwar suit & the very pleased look on his face was like a killer for me

Rachna had to look like a mesmerizing beauty. 👍🏼 i wanted an Eyelock so bad  
Damn😡 those cool glares Kabir😆

Omg ! like Eris said finally the creatives are listening to atleast some requests the fans have😳 they do Ration 😆 Rachna gorgeousness 🤣 they do give it out in titbits🤣nevermind atleast that😆 we cant even complain😕

Dadi jumping at the opportunity of vacating her seat & seating Rachna on her throne was hilarious🤣

Well !! Sonal deseved it  coz she Used the Forbidden word "BEHENJI" for Rachna again😡
 Omg ! did she actually look at rachna with her eyes open 😳 sonal was totally a Mataji today compared to our pretty damsel😆

Dadi did play a big part in Bringing Rabir closer today👏 & sonal too (unknowingly)😆

well ! Sonal is not that annoying other than when she tries touching The Touch Me not Kabir🤣

The whole of Rabir & co were only in part 1 of the episode atleast better than a Lollipop scene of 2 mins😕

Hoping to see more rabir tommorow not sure though , looks like we are done for the week with nautanki happening in the other half

so wanted to see the dinner scene where dadi actually doubts Sonal,s cooking and goes abt investigating 🤣 
Well! i could ask the two detectives in the forum to do that Erischand & Zenerchand😆

i have one more task for them to complete 🤣 Who & how did Kabir have a change of heart?  Pata karo Jaldi😆 kuch tho gadbad hain🤡

Comparitively for this week telecast so far like the episode today😉

Marking --8/10

They could have shown more interaction of Kabir & rachna 😕 but they did not instead concentrated on somebody,s Multiple apple  baking talent later on  which went to  a waste🤣
 Piyush was good today 👍🏼 hoped he did not wear those shades today (Kitna tarsaoge for one Eyelock😡)

Mahima looked fab & was good in the minimal scene😃she had

Jayshreeji will never give up her OTT act but the whole scene was only hers today. she did have a lions, share 😳
Sonal was good  sounding so desperate 😆

Am really not sure how would they bring up Rabir tommorow if any??? 

Am done now Pls put in your takes & comments😳 
sorry ! if i took too long ,  My eyes are like torturing me😡 i still need them to drool over Kabir☺️

Have a good day guys !!! Happy Rabiring today😃

Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love ur take di 🤗

eight out of ten 😲😭 so less na 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xsVUsFfPk[/YOUTUBE]
The best romantic scene till today imo.. beat the pants out of every scene so far 👏 👏 more on that later 😆

SO today Sonal wants to go out on a date and starts buttering Kabir who does not like her touching him and calls her a drama queen 😲 😆 ... So all this GF business s a drama .. he know she s not to b taken seriously 😆.. so it foes not make a diff she claims she cooked yest s food.. but I find her baby talks v cute .. 😆wish rachna can talk like that someday .. itna apnapan ...

The Carr !! thank god that pathetic accident car s gone and a new one s here.. I miss the black SUV but is se kaam chala lungi ..😃 
So Sonal does not get the front seat ! I remember Salman and Madz scene in HAHK .. har ek life mein wo din aata hai jab koi ladki aap ki car ki front seat pe baithti hai ❤️ awww Sonal does not get that 😭 😈

So a lot of talk about tasty food which makes my stomach grumble 😆 and then it happens the Hriday parivartan ,, foreshadowing much 😉 ... Rachna s right in front of him 👏 👏  👏 It s been ages we got symbolisms on the show.. take a bow cv s⭐️

Hair flying and he stares .. a mini rabba ve .. wooow i m loving the BG music .. only zenu can tell me if this s the first time they played it for R...Mahi Mahi Mahi if u look like this everyday on the show u need not even act baby ... uuf no words to describe how angelic she looked today 

Yo Kabira a question for you - Why did u get down from the car ? Why not behave like Mr Snooty ? to get a closer look eh 😛 Na Na am not complaining at all 

So yes he s super impressed with her dedication 😳 and chalu dadi decided to make R sit on the front seat and not that Mr T is complaining ☺️.. make s me super happy . he could have easily dismissed her and asked Sonal to sit beside him but NO 🤪 there s a small eye lock as well 

🥳

The BG the entire scene is the cherry on our Rabir chocolate cake  

Musings :
Are Piyush s lips naturally that color or he applies a hint of make up ... kiss proof  wala of course😛
NY designer KT s dadi travel  s in auto s 😕 👎🏼 all alone 
Everyone had such pretty accessories today .. be it Sonal with that stylish ring . Kabir s glasses and rachna s matching kada type bangle and ear ring

want a scene where Rachna s sitting on the back seat and Kabir wanted her beside him so he steals glances from the rearview mirror..

Super happy with CV s today .  . from me a 10/10...👏 👏 Dil khush kar dita ❤️

keep rewatching the epi like crazy 
Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago
SplashRain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh kabirs dark deserve a kissi she is just so cute loved todays episode first time kabirs lost in beauty of rachna oww so lovely
brat2008 thumbnail

waiting for you to unreserve , till then i go fishing 😆 what did you think???😲 😲  no it is not what you are thinking😆

got to get Fish for dinner😳 my son,s favorite😆
brat2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SplashRain

ohh kabirs dark deserve a kissi she is just so cute loved todays episode first time kabirs lost in beauty of rachna oww so lovely

yes ! kabir,s dadi totally deserved a kiss & hug 😆 hopefully she will not do this when it is Rabir,s turn on a real date😈
brat2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eris-

Love ur take di 🤗

eight out of ten 😲😭 so less na 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xsVUsFfPk[/YOUTUBE]
The best romantic scene till today imo.. beat the pants out of every scene so far 👏 👏 more on that later 😆

SO today Sonal wants to go out on a date and starts buttering Kabir who does not like her touching him and calls her a drama queen 😲 😆 ... So all this GF business s a drama .. he know she s not to b taken seriously 😆.. so it foes not make a diff she claims she cooked yest s food.. but I find her baby talks v cute .. 😆wish rachna can talk like that someday .. itna apnapan ...

The Carr !! thank god that pathetic accident car s gone and a new one s here.. I miss the black SUV but is se kaam chala lungi ..😃 
So Sonal does not get the front seat ! I remember Salman and Madz scene in HAHK .. har ek life mein wo din aata hai jab koi ladki aap ki car ki front seat pe baithti hai ❤️ awww Sonal does not get that 😭 😈

So a lot of talk about tasty food which makes my stomach grumble 😆 and then it happens the Hriday parivartan ,, foreshadowing much 😉 ... Rachna s right in front of him 👏 👏  👏 It s been ages we got symbolisms on the show.. take a bow cv s⭐️

Hair flying and he stares .. a mini rabba ve .. wooow i m loving the BG music .. only zenu can tell me if this s the first time they played it for R...Mahi Mahi Mahi if u look like this everyday on the show u need not even act baby ... uuf no words to describe how angelic she looked today 

Yo Kabira a question for you - Why did u get down from the car ? Why not behave like Mr Snooty ? to get a closer look eh 😛 Na Na am not complaining at all 

So yes he s super impressed with her dedication 😳 and chalu dadi decided to make R sit on the front seat and not that Mr T is complaining ☺️.. make s me super happy . he could have easily dismissed her and asked Sonal to sit beside him but NO 🤪 there s a small eye lock as well 

🥳

The BG the entire scene is the cherry on our Rabir chocolate cake  

Musings :
Are Piyush s lips naturally that color or he applies a hint of make up ... kiss proof  wala of course😛
NY designer KT s dadi travel  s in auto s 😕 👎🏼 all alone 
Everyone had such pretty accessories today .. be it Sonal with that stylish ring . Kabir s glasses and rachna s matching kada type bangle and ear ring

want a scene where Rachna s sitting on the back seat and Kabir wanted her beside him so he steals glances from the rearview mirror..

Super happy with CV s today .  . from me a 10/10...👏 👏 Dil khush kar dita ❤️

keep rewatching the epi like crazy 

You feel 8/10 was less. It isin the distinction level😲 I so wanted more interaction btw Rabir . I know am impatient to see the romance bloom & feelings fly all over.😃 But I have to keep it very strict varna creatives won't even give us this😳

I will be back to reply in detail . Got to go now .where is Zener????missing????
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm getting more and more pissed at Sonal  It's like she's getting more screen space than Rachna but still don't mind much as long as I can see Kabir 😆 To be honest, ever since sonal came, Rabir's been getting more than those 2 minute lollipop scenes so I won't complain 
The way Sonal was clinging to Kabir today, man she looked so desperate. Makes me feel sorry for her But I keep loving the way Kabir's treating her like don't cross the border 😆 For dadi, a huge 🤗 from me. Thank you so much for being a haddi in Sonal's way 😆 Sonal's expression's today  🤣 Bechari 

When dadi was listing the junk food today, Kabir didn't seem to mind at all. In fact he was enjoying it. A big chnage, na? 😳 When dadi was talking about who changed him, Rachna made a perfect entry. Haii what a entry it was. LOVED IT! With the BG music, wind blowing and then Rachna's long silky hair trying cover Rachna's eyes  Serisouly this girl doesn't need anything special to trun head. Just let her keep her hair open and a different suits for each day and it's won't take long before Kabir becomes fida on her...bechara 😆

And who noticed her first? Of course it was the great KT. Not even dadi noticed her till kabir pointed it out 😲😳
I expected dadi to come out of the car but Kabir?? Just for your assistant Ms. Garg you got off to greet her? In the middle of the road? Something def changing 😳 Old kabir would never do this. He would have a annoying face like this 😳😆 But too bad he doesn't realize it. I'm pretty sure dadi will see the change in Kabir in sometime and will start to investigate and then she'll become the cupid 

And lastly the little eyelock they had today at then end when they were at the car was a cherry on top for me. They were kind of smiling at each other 

For me it was 10/10 today 😳

Edited by dramagirl123 - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Tain tain phisshh! 😆 Love all ur titles! 😆

Loved Dadi's gehri chaal today! How neatly she banished Sonal to the back seat and planted Rachna there instead! 👏

Thats an indication of things to come... Dadi will play Cupid for RaBir...otherwise those 2 are too shy to make any moves! 😉
Wish Sonal didnt have so much screen space...anyway shes better than the conwoman other track at least..🤢

Rachna looked so pretty with her hair open today, I wish she never ties it in a braid after this! 

I want Rachna to model one of KT's creations for the presentation...Kabir will be floored by the way she looks when she wears a gorgeous dress! 
flipfl0p thumbnail
Cute episode. 
When Kabir told Sonali they can't spend too much time on shopping, she was clinging to him and saying, "Kabir, jab tum mere saat rehte ho, to lagtaa hei ki das minute bhi bahut hei". Kabir's trapped look was also revealing the same. 🤣 🤣

How come Kabir did not remind dietary instructions to Dadi this time, when she gave the list of items she is going to have? 😲

I should really appreciate Kabir for spotting Rachna between the crowd in the glare. I tried another time, I could not notice her at the first go. Shayad nazre apne manzile khud doondlete hei 😊.  The way his face changed after spotting Rachna...  uhh kya kahe? 

Rachna's open hair... Oh! There is a separate post for that. Of course, separate post bantaa hei.  Aisa har ros kab hota hei? Party time gals 🥳 🥳

Dadi  of course was planning to get down from the car. But what made Kabir to get out of the car and greet Rachna? Kya baat hei, itnaa kuch badlav? 😆 😆

I actually preferred Rachna to sit at back. Sonali sitting right next to Kabir, but Kabir just looking at the mirror.  He is concentrating on traffic, you see. 😉.

Anyway, thanks to creatives. They have already finished their quota of one proper RaBir scene in a week. What do we do till week end?😡
brat2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Tain tain phisshh! 😆 Love all ur titles! 😆

Loved Dadi's gehri chaal today! How neatly she banished Sonal to the back seat and planted Rachna there instead! 👏

Thats an indication of things to come... Dadi will play Cupid for RaBir...otherwise those 2 are too shy to make any moves! 😉
Wish Sonal didnt have so much screen space...anyway shes better than the conwoman other track at least..🤢

Rachna looked so pretty with her hair open today, I wish she never ties it in a braid after this! 

I want Rachna to model one of KT's creations for the presentation...Kabir will be floored by the way she looks when she wears a gorgeous dress! 

Thanks☺️
Chalu dadi of course else when Sonal would sell off Kabir in a Bargain 😲 Nobody can  tell🤣
He needs to be protected from this invisible Maneater 🤣
Yes ! Of course Sonal though looks like a mannequin & speaks like a female robot is tolerable than that streetsmart  Vidhi or Ridhi whatever😆

Rachna,s looks kabir is floored already ❤️ Really hope we do get the scene we are all craving 😆

Rachna wearing the show stopper of kabir,s designs & stopping or rather  skipping his heart beats

Am sure gonna do a somersault that day with my sore back🤣

Think that day this forum will be in pieces & shreds🤣