||Rules which everyone must follow||
*. This thread is meant purely for the discussion and appreciation of SREEJITA DE. Please refrain from discussing other shows or other co-stars (unless they relate to the show).
*.Clean and healthy conversations
*.Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning before you enter. Any member caught bashing shall be given a warning, and if it continues, will be asked to politely leave the AT.
*.Refrain from quoting more than three times.It makes the page look messy, and it increases loading time.
*. Discussion about this show in general is allowed. Discussing other shows isn't.
*.Comparisons between this show and any other show are not allowed.
*.If an AT finishes, only a notified member is allowed to open the next one. However, if none of us are available, please ask a moderator of the forum to open the next AT.
Dedicated Appreciation threads (ATs) for an actor/actress/characters of the show will be subject to specific rules, from here onwards. These rules will apply to all current ATs in the forum and any new ATs created in the future.
- The word "Appreciate" in itself means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of the Actor/Character/s gather to discuss what they liked.
- In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters, must prevail in these threads.
- Members must understand that, discussions are restricted in ATs. ATs are safe zones for the Actor/s fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions which calls for discussions and debates. All discussions related to actor's performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs and keep the discussion of story tracks restricted to just the character and his/her scenes with other characters.Please refrain from analyzing and discussing scenes which are not directly/indirectly related to the actor/character of this AT , in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone.
- Please refrain from bringing and discussing other general topics of the main forum into the AT. If you find anything offending in the main forum, report it with crisp and clear notes, without bringing them to the ATs.
- Please refrain from any negative/bashful/insulting comments against any actor/character/member/DT. If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/characters/fan groups/DT negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows.
- Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report the troublemakers or problematic members of the AT to the DT in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized for it. Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on them.
Lastly - When an AT reaches 150 pages, hit the report button and add this "AT reached 150 Pages", the DT will close it as we can not have two ATs open at the same time.
If the DT notices more than 3 people violating the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:
First Violation - Warning Note
2nd - Another Warning Note
3rd - Another Warning Note
4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)
5th - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)
6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)
7th - Get rid of AT completely from the Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum
Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.
Edited by princessofkesar - 19 February 2014 at 12:16pm