s2singh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends...
This is my second OS...missing kisha a lot...and i am not occupied much, from past couple of days... so thought of writing an OS...
Pls share ur reviews ...

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*Raining Tears*|*|*|*|*|*||*|*|*

"There you go...let it all slide out. Unhappiness can't stick in a person's soul when it's slick with tears."  Kiya spends a pretty good chunk of time just sitting there and looking out the window,  her face was covered with tears...rolling down from her beautiful eyes...she was shattered after her mom slapped her in front of Anya di...why every time she has to suffer...why her mom never say anything to Anya...why it's always her...my family hates me why god why...I think it's time for me to close the window...She lay down on the bed...and hugged a huge 3.ft tall cuddly Teddy bear...A caramel brown super soft huge teddy...gifted by her stoneface...I miss u stone face I need to see U...could I come over delhi????...god what I am thinking...KD plsss come back soon...I have to get some sleep...she hugged teddy again and she started having the flashback of the incident when stoneface gifted that teddy to her...

Flashback ...Few months b4

It was a rainy night...kiya was stuck at college and having difficulties in submitting the assignment , all the buddies have already left ...and even KD left because he wanted to take his baba to doctor for checkup...she was hell tired and just wanted to get back to home...

Kiya entered into her room with a sad and tired face...and saw a huge teddy lying on her bed...she was shocked to see KD along with that teddy...

She jumped to hug KD and suddenly her sad face turned to happy one...she started hugging and kissing teddy...KD was hell jealous..

KD - Kiya...plsss thoda kiss yahan per bhi transfer karo...I did this for u to make u happy because u were tensed for the assignment aur tum ho ki  who teddy ko lekar bethi ho...

Kiya - Ohhh plsss KD...this teddy is so cute and started kissing again...

KD - with a tuff look he moves towards the window...

Kiya - Awww kya hua KD...achcha ye batao ke tum ye itna bada teddy mere room main laye kese...

KD - Nahi nahi u carry on chicklet...jao apne teddy ke pass mere pass kyun ayi ho????

Kiya - Plss batao na stoneface...

KD - Panchi helped me to bring this teddy at ur home, she came in the evening to your house with this teddy ...and ur mom was not at home...she took the permission from anya and kept it in ur room...and said that it's a surprise gift from buddies for success of ur new song...

Kiya - Oh toh mere stoneface ko ye sab karna aata hai...how cute..

KD with innocent face - I am not talking to u...go and enjoy with ur teddy...

It was raining very heavily and the thunder became louder...kiya hugged KD tightly.. KD I am sorry ...actually I was so happy that I didn't realize that I should thank u first for such a nice gift...thank u KD...and kissed him on cheeks ...KD returned her kiss and they hugged each other...

KD - It didn't rain for you, may be, but it always rains for me...so that I can hug u in my arms forever...love u chicklet...

Kiya came back from the flash back and started smiling...only u can bring smile to my face...miss u stoneface come back soon...

Smriti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awwiiee Smriti
That was so cute
really loved it a lot
Treat for all KiSha fans
u really write so good
Love u soo much

Muahhh
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww smriti... this kisha was oh-so-cute...
Loved Kd jealous...
Angry young man has teddy competition..so sweet
Keep writing dear
Thanks

Neha...
s2singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Awwiiee Smriti

That was so cute Sachi Muchi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
really loved it a lot
Treat for all KiSha fans We all are missing KD and Kisha like anything.๐Ÿ˜ญ..
u really write so good..nahi re kahan main...u know i am really proud to be part of TBP forum...we have so many good writers...i still read few old OS and FF on Kisha and Rahi...Mann nahi bharta...aaj toh main aise hi thoda free thi toh socha OS likhu...per sachi bollu itni seriously toh mene 10th aur 12th ke boards bhi nahi diye.๐Ÿคฃ jitna seriously mene ye OS likha..i know i am not that good...
Love u soo much Love u too dear ...Jhappi Pao Ji๐Ÿค—

Muahhh

s2singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Awww smriti... this kisha was oh-so-cute...

Loved Kd jealous...
Angry young man has teddy competition..so sweet
Keep writing dear
Thanks

Neha...

Thanku Neha...

Being a Rahi fan u commented on my OS...that means a lot to me..๐Ÿค—..thank you so much dear...
One day I hope to write some thing on Rahi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

smriti
KDreamer thumbnail
Wow smriti...it was so cute...
Hayee my kisha...missing dem alot...
Awww...kd is jealous of teddy...
Loved it
sweetdesire thumbnail

yupp Sachi much mein it was too good๐Ÿค—

I know all KiShains must be missing KD๐Ÿ˜ณ

lolzzz sahi kaha 
itna seriously toh humne kabhi padai ki hi nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and meina kaha na

bahut aacha hai
sachii๐Ÿ‘

u should write more

Kabhi RaHi par bhi try karna plz๐Ÿ˜ณ

A tight happi to u ๐Ÿค—
Mauhhh
s2singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: KDreamer

Wow smriti...it was so cute...

Hayee my kisha...missing dem alot...
Awww...kd is jealous of teddy...
Loved it

Shatz ๐Ÿค— thank u yaar...
KD ko jealous feel karwana mushkil hai..isiliye teddy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ woh toh aise hi cute wala jealous tha...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aaj bhi no Kisha/KD...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

s2singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Kabhi RaHi par bhi try karna plz๐Ÿ˜ณ

A tight happi to u ๐Ÿค—
Mauhhh

@ bold - ya sure...per kuch special hona chahiye...alag hatke kyunki Rahi hai...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..i dont want to hurt my rahi friends ...pakka try karungi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweetdesire thumbnail
Originally posted by: s2singh

@ bold - ya sure...per kuch special hona chahiye...alag hatke kyunki Rahi hai...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..i dont want to hurt my rahi friends ...pakka try karungi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awiee so sweet of you๐Ÿค—

and don't worry

u will never hurt us yaar

we are frnds

and frnds kabhi kisi ko hurt nahi karte๐Ÿ˜ณ

will be waiting๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love u

Muahhh