Page 2 Page 2

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Interview Time Ends!!!

~Hello Everyone~

Smile

As you know, the summer is almost over and so is our special topic "Interview Time!" Yeah, we were so cruel to grill everyone on such a hot summer where the temperature raised to more than 36 degrees (well, in Canada) and even more in India, BUT we have no regrets; Do we Reema? LOLBig smileLOL

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So how about we go back into time (oho, not talking about time travel Wink) and see how it all started! Big smile Oh yeah, there is something you guyz don't know!Tongue

Some Flashbacks Wink:

It was the evening of June 22, 2006 and I was very happy! Big smile Why? Because I was done with schools and exams +o(!LOL And who could save lil (LOL) Reema from me then? LOL I was bugging her on MSN to think doing something fun at MC this summer (When I myself couldn't LOL)! LOL We thought.. thought and thought and even yawned in between LOL! And then finally, we came up with this idea of Interviews Thumbs Up. We thought it was pretty educational thing! LOL Yeah, we are good bachas and how can we even think about doing something that does not enhance our knowledge and skills Wink. Ahem, so that was that![;]]

Guess what happened then?

Then obviously pms were sent to moderators to approve and all!! Then, wait..wait and wait!!

What will they say?Ermm

YES!!!!

That's what they said LOL! Tongue Obviously, I jumped up and down!LOL

But how can an evil person like me see people sitting there lazily and doing nothing?! HOW? ShockedLOL

Trouble was coming to GURLY500!!LOLLOL

Obviously, I told her to make a signature LOLBig smileLOL! We had some issues but they got solved! LOL Sorry for the trouble ShailyEmbarrassed!

So, here was the final sig Big smile:

Yes, Of course the beautiful BLUE! Big smile My favorite Color! LOL

So on 4July, 2006, Reema started this topic:

Interview Time Coming Soon! Tongue

11 people volunteered to be interviewed!

Thanks to Aparna_BD, desi_chick05, prettyguria, T., Meghavi, Jem4Himesh, sweet_kp, ammmu, Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli, Belle1989 and SpoILed BraT! Clap

This wouldn't have been possible without you guyz! Clap

(Hope my story wasn't boringLOLTongueLOL)

But, wait a minute Ermm! What about the participants?Shocked Am I cruel that I will not thank them?AngryAngryLOL!

LOLTongueLOL

Ok then, here is a little detailed report of who participated and who won! Smile

Date(s) of Interview

Interviewee

Participants (Who helped in posing questions )***

Winner (Who asked best Questions)**

July 12-15

Aparna_BD (Piano)

Spoiled Brat, bigmouth, T., Jenny1000, thameem,

T.

July 16-19

Desi_chick05 (Clarinet)

T., thameem, sammie12, Evilgenius_S.S, Iron, bigmouth, Vishesh

Evilgenius_S.S

July 20-23

Prettyguria (Piano)

Spoiled Brat, bigmouth, Vishesh, desi_chick05, meghavi, indiangirl07, T., sammie12, dayita,

Dayita

July 24-27

T. (Piano)

Vishesh, sammie12, dayita, Jem4himesh, sweet_kp

Vishesh

July 28-30

Meghavi (Clarinet)

Spoiled Brat, bigmouth, Vishesh, Virgo_Stars

Virgo_Stars

July 31- Aug. 3

Jem (Recorder, Piano & Keyboard)

T., Vishesh, Spoiled Brat, sneha3105, dannyk, bigmouth

T.

August 4-7

sweet_kp (Guitar & Keyboard)

Virgo_Stars, Spoiled Brat, T., sneha3105, Sarah13

T.

August 8-11

Ammmu (Violin)

Sammie12, Jasunup

Jasunup

August 12 -15

Dk*s Jaanu Guli (Violin)

Jasunup, Spoiled Brat

None

August 16-19

Belle1989 (Cello and Piano)

Spoiled Brat, Virgo_Stars, Jem4himesh, dayita

None

August 27-30

Spoiled Brat (Vocal chords)

Jem4himesh, doly_455, bigmouth, mitts, dayita, rachna_5

None

*Note: Only those members' names are listed who asked questions and not any others.

**The winners were decided by the interviewee.

*** Me and Reema's name is not listed in the table because we were almost there in every interview lol and obviously we can't award ourselves! Wink

ClapA BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! Clap

We couldn't have done it without you guyz!

Thumbs Up

According to my observation, Spoiled Brat was the one who participated in almost every Interview (followed by bigmouth). Thanks to both of them with a special prize Thumbs Up!

Yes, it's not just this time, Himani always participates in every contest, discussion etc! Way to go Himani!Thumbs Up You rock!

For ALL the members listed in the chart i.e. Interviewees, Participants and Winners, these are for you (Just as a thank you gift) :

Smile Hope you enjoyed being a part of Interview time! Thanks once again for time and participation! Me and Reema whole heartedly appreciate your participation! Hug Hope you all have a nice autumn/winter! Smile

Bye all!! Smile (Don't know when will be back!)

Till then, stay tuned for new contests and discussions that our mods/viewbies will bring into this section! Thumbs Up

Before leaving this thread, Do tell us if you enjoyed being a part of it or not, or any other comments that you might have! Smile

Love you all,

Heart Girl!

Wink

LOLTongueLOL

Buh Bye!

(And Thanks Reema for posting it! Embarrassed You are a great friend Smile!)

This message was from our former Viewbie, heart girl (HG)! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Evilgenius_S.Sbigmouth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks!" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bigmouth

IF-Dazzler

bigmouth

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks to you too!Tongue Love yah allBig smile And stunning glitters Isha! When did my girl get so talented??ErmmTongue JK sis you rockHug And cheers to all the participants; God bless you Big smile

Edited by bigmouth - 01 September 2006 at 6:57pm

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Big smile ah!! well...all is well in the end...!!! this whole inetrviewing things and all dat ws really very informative!!! and we gt 2 leanr alot..n knw abt things which we didn't knw.. Smile n a BIGG THanxx to ..'Intervieweees' !!!!!!!! ofcse widout dem..its ws all not possible and abig congo 2 HG (isha..heart_girl) & Reema J ,4 cuming up wid dis KKoool AND Informative idea!!! dis ws really a gd journey wid u all!! Big smile
1 thng i didn't lyk k as we cum down..i mean..in interviweee's case.da no. of participants decreases!! Confused and 1 da last 2/3 i guess....none ws da winner n also very less no. of ppl participated...! Embarrassed though da dates were pre-decided n told...but.........i gues sum jst dnt get time to log in..aur...mayb..dey jst 4get it...! cn b nything...---but overall it ws a gr88 1!!! and it ofcrse ws useful!!! Big smile but i jst ahd my say...bt i guess ppl learnt a lot.if dey didn't ask....!!
n hey!! I didn't knw k i m a WINNER of da best question askd by's!!!!!!! Big smile !! dis is das 2nd tym i have won nyghting at M.C!! 1st it ws being runner-up for writing poem pariising lata ji! n now DIS!!!!!!!!!!kkoool!! m happy! thnx desichick_05 !!! i lykd it n wishd i cud c onxce morwe wat i askd becuz i dnt remmbr! Confused
nyways..whole .........it ws funn..n really GR8FUL 2 all of u guys!! keep it up
n yeas.......we all r w8ing eagerly 4 more contests n informative things lyk dis 2 cum dis WINTER! Big smile

~Simmi~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Simmi~

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Everybody is very busy nowadays but its always great fun to catch up on MC..

Thanks Reema and Heartgirl..we all had a lovely summer this time and I too enjoyed asking questions and participating.. Big smile

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
hayeeeEmbarrassed i loved tha flashbacksWinkBig smileClap aur omg sucha cute chart!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile haha i knw im weird i think chartz are cuteWackobut seriouslyBig smileEmbarrassed i loved being a part of itBig smile it was soo fun askin questionz eben tho i couldnt come up wid dat manyOuch hehe an i loved answerin em too!Big smile awww ur welcome evil geniusBig smileEmbarrassed and oh my gosh tha siggiez are gorgeous i love em ..Clap lekin...i dont knw which one to useConfusedOuch they're all so prettyEmbarrassedTongue hmm....guess i'll just keep switchin so i can use em allWink EmbarrassedBig smile

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Well i never visited this section much with the exception to grill Jem di and khair! Embarrassed Embarrassed so i dont think i deserve one of the siggys!

But this is a lovely section and i love to read the articles even if i dont post much. I think the interview time was an excellent idea and very well executed. All the best coming up with greater things!!

dayita

Goldie

dayita

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 12:52am | IP Logged

I was offline for a long period in this summer..when I am back..MC is in a new form..many new sections added..but what I enjoyed most?Obviously it was the interview time..I already missed the first two interviews..the topics were already locked..Ouch..I had rarely some time to spare for myself but whenever I could I didnot miss the chance to log on to MC, and post my queries in the Interview time..and read the interviews in which I couldnt participate..The topics were so informative!!I would surely miss it.But I believe MC Dev team would bring something new and interesting real soon.

Thanks to

Aparna_BD, desi_chick05, prettyguria, T., Meghavi, Jem4Himesh, sweet_kp, ammmu, Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli, Belle1989 and SpoILed BraT!

For your time and wonderful informations!!

Thanks to Reema and Isha for this great idea.

Special thanks to Isha for your wonderful gift.This is the first time I came to know I was selected winner in Prettygurias interviewLOL.

Isha, you and Reema cant award yourself..but you both deserve something..and I fell you both have already received it..you have already make a permanent place in all MCians heart.

Isha missing you badly..Come back soon.

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hey guys, i dont think i deserve those accolades you are heaping on me either. i have not been around in a long time.. Confused but i hope to be around now that im back and catch up with all of you again!! thank you any way and take care all of you. music corner rocks!!! Clap

Edited by jasunap - 02 September 2006 at 3:33am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top