Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS
love story started ? oh why do i feel AK is not the hero of MB ?
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi78

Agree TRPs audience left the show only after their real wedding, it was now more a show to be seen along with the family, becz u cannot teach ur son to be like RK or ur daughter to be like Madhu, so all the aunties left the show who r basically the trp contributors. Ppl who could digest all this nonsense where the ppl who sow on YouTube or some other online source but not in the tv in the hall. 

Agree i too stopped watching after their wedding but now started waching it after the leap. The previous story was ruined by the cvs..had they made madhu a big star like the actual madhubala was,i would have watched the show. It was how i thought the story would be but it turned out to be another saas bahu and villain sultan crap. The story was a flop afterwards..however i hope this time they make her the heroine she is destined to be and get back at the ppl responsible foe her parents death , also get all her rights which was snatched away from her at birth. Otherwise whats the point of everytime showing a madhubala being born at a filmy studio? They must be some reason behind it. The story writters have got a narrow mind. 
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi78

Agree TRPs audience left the show only after their real wedding, it was now more a show to be seen along with the family, becz u cannot teach ur son to be like RK or ur daughter to be like Madhu, so all the aunties left the show who r basically the trp contributors. Ppl who could digest all this nonsense where the ppl who sow on YouTube or some other online source but not in the tv in the hall. 

Agree i too stopped watching after their wedding but now started waching it after the leap. The previous story was ruined by the cvs..had they made madhu a big star like the actual madhubala was,i would have watched the show. It was how i thought the story would be but it turned out to be another saas bahu and villain sultan crap. The story was a flop afterwards..however i hope this time they make her the heroine she is destined to be and get back at the ppl responsible foe her parents death , also get all her rights which was snatched away from her at birth. Otherwise whats the point of everytime showing a madhubala being born at a filmy studio? They must be some reason behind it. The story writters have got a narrow mind.