•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
She has so many gift towed away in her trunk.. 
I think if she ran away along with her children even if half the things in that trunk that she won.. she could have started a new life...

what is wrong with this lady...nothing much we can do other than pity her position.
Originally posted by aneena

She has so many gift towed away in her trunk.. 
I think if she ran away along with her children even if half the things in that trunk that she won.. she could have started a new life...

what is wrong with this lady...nothing much we can do other than pity her position.
 Agree with you. 
She has Stockholm syndrome or NA might be blackmailing her with something that we still do not know. 
Originally posted by Sg2013

Agree with you. 
She has Stockholm syndrome or NA might be blackmailing her with something that we still do not know. 

Agree... Loved geetanjali expressions today 
i do not thnk she has any syndrome...
seh knows running away is not an option, she will be miserably brought back ... 
She has locked herself inside her, she is doing everything to please NA I wonder if she will ever going to say anything about the hell she is living in
Agree to all! I just feel so sorry for her! What a miserable life!
Originally posted by Ashutosh.Nidhi

Agree to all! I just feel so sorry for her! What a miserable life!
I don't get why she has been living the life for so long  
Anjali does not use the gift which NA gives . She know she got the gift after doing bad .

I am eagerly waiting for NA N Anjali past track to open up. Why she is still in the house and being a puppet in the hands of NA.
Originally posted by lachii

i do not thnk she has any syndrome...
seh knows running away is not an option, she will be miserably brought back ...

In past there were no one to help her . I want Anajali N Aastha joining hand and bring down NA.

I want to see Anjali slapping NA.