Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was the same! She is too adorable, and so is Mahadev with his cute "you and your father with his rules are CRAZY!" look! Lol πŸ˜† I didn't watch the early episodes of Mahadev and Sati on tv, I caught up with it earlier this year, and I was thinking I hope they bring Sati back, and tada she is back.πŸ‘ This is my favorite show now! Gosh Mahadev and Sati just make the cutest and most divine couple! I hope this chattar chattar continues! haha πŸ˜†
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly i was shocked to see why you wrote in pink, but i understood.
Today's episode was so beautiful that pink is the perfect colour for your post.
You know these small fights in future build a strong relationship.
And the wow you wrote the complete song of Barfi ! but this song suits the situation, and I want to see more scenes like this future too.
And great post Hema as always
Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

this is my 1st post on this forum. my prayers answered seeing Mohit Mouni together again. 
Now it is getting very interesting Sati's dialogs and Mahadev's attitude is awsome.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Citigal43

this is my 1st post on this forum. my prayers answered seeing Mohit Mouni together again. 
Now it is getting very interesting Sati's dialogs and Mahadev's attitude is awsome.

Hey friend Thank you soomuch..I am honoured & I am happy you posted ur opinion..Keep sharing your views with us..Thank you againπŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalyani_shiva

Firstly i was shocked to see why you wrote in pink, but i understood.

Today's episode was so beautiful that pink is the perfect colour for your post.
You know these small fights in future build a strong relationship.
And the wow you wrote the complete song of Barfi ! but this song suits the situation, and I want to see more scenes like this future too.
And great post Hema as always

Thank you so much dear..& I am sorry to have acknowledged it late..I missed ur answer..so sorry ..& your words mean a lot Thank you againπŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

Today's episode was the same! She is too adorable, and so is Mahadev with his cute "you and your father with his rules are CRAZY!" look! Lol πŸ˜† I didn't watch the early episodes of Mahadev and Sati on tv, I caught up with it earlier this year, and I was thinking I hope they bring Sati back, and tada she is back.πŸ‘ This is my favorite show now! Gosh Mahadev and Sati just make the cutest and most divine couple! I hope this chattar chattar continues! haha πŸ˜†

Ahhh..I am glad you beleive the same like many of us..& pleasjoin us regularly in this Madness..πŸ˜†πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinall

i went "awww" after watching yesterday's episode πŸ˜³... mouni was soo damn cute , man !!!! how could anybody walk away from that cuteness !! 

besides, i m loving the awesome portrayal of "kaam"dev πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ 

I agree with every word..Thank you so much ..πŸ€—