Punar Vivah

Happy Birthday to the Hottest Hunk Gurmeet Choudhary | Mod Note Pg 416 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 428

danceismyworld

Goldie

danceismyworld

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
It is really very Beautiful thread.Big smile

Wishing You a very happy Birthday Gurmeet.
May you get all the happiness in the world. 
May you shine like a star always.
May you fulfill all your dreams.

Gurmeet!!!! You are a very special person.  You are the light of my life. You are the reason I still believe in life.You are my inspiration. I have learned a lot of things from you. Your attitude towards life motivates me to stay optimistic about everything. 
You are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. You are a fabulous actor. You are a superb dancer.
You are just perfect.
You deserve all the happiness and success.
Love you Gurmeet Choudhary.
Thank you so much for being an integral part of my life.
Happy Birthday.
Keep smiling always.Smile

Edited by danceismyworld - 19 February 2014 at 2:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Natergurugiia00NandiniraizaadaAnnu8193Nxt_rockstarnusratjahan505jyoti06lovely_nikki-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to the Hottest Hunk Gurmeet Choudhary | Mod Note Pg 416 (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rud00

Groupbie

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Natergurugiia00Annu8193nusratjahan505jyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

Guruvishva

IF-Sizzlerz

Guruvishva

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Happy birthday GuruTongue
May u get every happiness in the worldTongue
U r a great person GuruEmbarrassed
U r a gem of person GuruBig smile
U r a diamond GuruTongue
U r so humble, so sweet , so cute , so handsome , so hotttLOL
U r best in all aspects GuruEmbarrassed
I wish u 10000000000 years & years moremoreEmbarrassed
U have keep us entertaining in every meanmeanEmbarrassed
U r really awesome GuruBig smile
Proud to be your fan GuruEmbarrassed
Sorry Guru proud to be your GFLOL
U r just like a fire,whatever sides u r turned u burn brightlyEmbarrassed
I love ur courage naughty, braveness GuruTongue
U marvel me GuruEmbarrassed
U r a super hero GuruBig smile
Keep bring light to many hearts & the world with these wonderful lightsEmbarrassed
I'm just in love with u GuruLOL
U r my energy tonic GuruTongue
Love ur determination, dedication, power & lots & lotsBig smile
No one can be like u GuruTongue
 R my Ram in real & reel lifeTongue
Happy a great day with Debi SweetySweetyTongue
U r such a versatile actor GuruTongue
Love u RamjiTongue
Love u MaanTongue
Love u YashjiTongue
Totally love u GuruTongue
On Guruvar in my class I'm having a party for u GuruTongue
EVENTHOUGH u rnt there u r in my heartTongue
Tomorrow there'll be a great party for my baby GuruTongue

I'm lateOuch
But latestLOL

Edited by Guruvishva - 19 February 2014 at 2:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Natergurugiia00Annu8193nusratjahan505jyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday In Advance GC ji Big smile
but yeh Madam log ne toh meray Udhar ke lappy ki watt laga di hai Unhappy
oyeee Itnaaa Dhansu 1st page kyun banaya AngryClapClap
heheheheROFLROFL
Jhapppiisss HugHug
Loved ur Hardwork a lot ClapHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NaterguruAnnu8193nusratjahan505jyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

Guruvishva

IF-Sizzlerz

Guruvishva

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Wonderful thread for my wonderful boyTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NaterguruAnnu8193nusratjahan505jyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for loving the thread Hug

It was not possible without everyone's efforts and hard work that has gone into the whole thread ..

Myself and Thushy hv spent sleepless night brainstorming about the whole first page layouts , write-ups etc etc etc and almost suffering from insomnia these days ROFLROFLROFL... I m glad finally its all paid up LOLEmbarrassed

I will like to thank all our talented writers Mukti , Shubhika and Janaki for those amazing write-ups ClapClapClap and of course our wonderful creators like Appy , Shikha , Anu , Siddu ,Viz(iLoveSobti) and Janaki for giving us some of the amazing Gifs, Siggies and layouts ClapClapClap .. Without you guys this thread was not possible at all .. so credit goes to all of u for really helping me and Thushy in the making of this thread Big smile

Last but not the least Happy Birthday to Gurmeet in advance .. the party starts now DancingDancingDancing.. So rock it all .. along with your wishes , also do mention how u became a GC fan, his most memorable role , your fav GC scene from each of his shows etc etc .. lets make this thread extra spl before it goes in GA on Friday night EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 February 2014 at 3:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

giia00rajnishah678NandiniraizaadaAmeeraalikhanInduG64Abie10nusratjahan505lovely_nikkiEuphoria.sona-raiUltimate-GCian-Mrs.MSK-

Naterguru

Groupbie

Naterguru

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Huggurmeet choudhary u r that adorable humanwho came 2 our life n changed it in2 something precious... its like hell surviving each day without watching ur magical face n listening ur voice though u live in our hearts bt my eyes r getting bored day by day without u... n as a special day is coming Embarrassed which is ur bday so m supppeeerrr excited 4 that... pray 4 u 2 Allah that everyday of urs wld b as special like this... Big smile missing u jaan. come back from pardes soon... Heart n hope this bday bcm more amazing than d previous... Smile  n ofcourse, d thread was superb... guys keep it up. keep loving guru... Cool

Edited by Naterguru - 19 February 2014 at 3:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

giia00rajnishah678jyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
This thread is beauty and creativity personified. Beautiful! Great job everyone who has contributed in making this stunning thread! Loved it. Heart

Unlike most of Gurmeet's fans who have loved him from the moment they saw him on TV for the first time, I am one fan of his who used to hate him, his name and anything related to him prior to becoming his fan. Tongue I couldn't stand him before watching him in Punar Vivaah and it was not his fault, I just could not take all the hype surrounding Maan Singh Khurana and the show (don't hate me for this Geet fans, I know that show has a very special place in your hearts Embarrassed). When I first heard that Gurmeet would be featuring in Punar Vivaah, I had decided not to watch the show because he is in it and I actually didn't, until I saw the promo of him and Kratika in the dargah. One look at the promo, the jodi, the background, the music, everything forced me to give the show a chance and I am SO glad that I did. Gurmeet proved his skill as an actor in this show, in my opinion. This show brought out the best in Gurmeet as an actor. Hats off to him for picking this show, which is so different from the other shows out there. Playing a role of a father is not an easy feat but Gurmeet did a fantastic job overtime. Loved his chemistry with the kids. Talking about his pairing with Kratika Sengar, it's like a match made in telly heaven - these 2 are perfection. They complement each other so very well that their "acting" seemed natural and effortless. They are underrated stars, in my opinion, because such nuanced and mature actors are very hard to come by. Hope they would get more love and appreciation in due time because they deserve it. Also appreciate and admire the fact that Gurmeet wants to do diversified work, and he has shown his versatility as an actor through the choice of his shows.

His excellent portrayal of Yash Scindia undoubtedly makes Yash the most memorable character that Gurmeet has played for me. Talking about my favourite moment from his shows, well I have not watched Ramayan so I cannot comment on that. From Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, I loved the scene where Maan consoles Geet after she loses the baby, I think Gurmeet was fab in that scene. I cannot choose my favourite Gurmeet moment from Punar Vivaah because there are way too many of them - be it during the post-Mumbai period, the scenes where Yash found out about Aarti's divorcee status, when Yash got to know that he is not Gayatri's son or the scenes where Yash was romancing Aarti - every single scene has been done with perfection! <3

Apart from loving Gurmeet as an actor, I love him as a person. It's not because of his looks but because of his nature. Yes, he is GORGEOUS but he's more beautiful on the inside. Very few people remain grounded despite the success that they get and I am proud of Gurmeet for being one of those few celebs. His humility, his politeness, his never-say-die attitude and his hardworking nature is bound to make one fall for him. Despite all the brickbats he has received (and is still receiving for that matter), he has never been rude, never retaliated and has been the patient guy he is. More power to him.

I would like to wish Gurmeet Choudhary A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May he be blessed with all the happiness, love, peace, prosperity and success in the world because he deserves it. May this birthday be a rocking one for him and wish him all the luck in the world. Lots and lots of love for one of the most grounded celebs I have ever come across in the industry. Heart

*sorry about the length, got carried away* Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

giia00rajnishah678NandiniraizaadaVersatileStarAbie10nusratjahan505jyoti06lovely_nikki-Mrs.MSK-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top