Punar Vivah

Happy Birthday to the Hottest Hunk Gurmeet Choudhary | Mod Note Pg 416 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 428

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Wow wow wow wow, this Thread is so Awesome Star   Clap
Loved everything about it, after all it's our Hotties Birthday Thread Embarrassed 

Each and every creation, gifs, siggies, poems, VMs, and messages are Mind Blowing. Star

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GURMEET. Heart

May You Achieve All the Success in The World. Heart 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu8193InduG64nusratjahan505anushaarjajyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to the Hottest Hunk Gurmeet Choudhary | Mod Note Pg 416 (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
RES for my post (though it's on pg 3 Cry)

Annu8193InduG64nusratjahan505anushaarjajyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
WOW !!! This birthday thread is out of this world. Loved the conceptualization and the presentation. Great job to all those involved.

The birthday siggies VM and messages were again awesome.

Now to why I am on this thread. Happy birthday to Gurmeet.  Hope you continue to charm the audiences with your powerful acting and likable personality

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3Annu8193anushaarjaInduG64jyoti06

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
WOAH look at the outcome...the thread is finally up and running...Boy oh Boy, I'm completely bowled over...well the outcome had to be this good coz GC has some supremely dedicated fans and it is my pleasure meeting such wonderful people on the world wide web(WWW)...hats off to you guys...I could not contribute much except for one messageEmbarrassed.Thanks to the WWW, all of you out there and GC of course for making my experience worthwhile.

Our boy has some serious talentClap , anybody out there who can beat him. Put your hands upLOL ...I need not say anything here.. the thread and THE MAN in question speaks for himself...

Could not go through all the messages, so as per human tendencyLOLTongue went through my message first LOL and will obviously go through the rest later...fikar not.Embarrassed

The NB6 memories they deserved the trophyOuch...How I wishDay Dreaming.

I did not wish THE MAN in question coz call it a superstition or whatever the Egyptian mythology says you should not wish anybody in advance..by this superstition will no longer be effective few hours before the D Day as I have to participate in the trend...there goes the Egyptian mythologyLOL. Me happy and Egyptians mythos as well...

Waise I'm planning to irritate the hell out of GC on his special say...so many complaints apart from my good wishesEmbarrassed...No more reality shows, comeback means just comeback to where you belong ACTING ASAP. Kick off the PR  from your official page on FB and let him handle only the common Debina and Gurmeet page...We want to know the real GC not some XYZ fella...and let go of that miss goody two shoes image once in a while...Sometimes not being a saint is really good for him and his fans alike...and please put on some weight...he looks so skinny but he has put on some weight in KKK5 thankfullyBig smile. And ultimately just be the way you are coz I love you for this very reason but changing yourself once in a while will do you no harm GC.LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by adigaag - 18 February 2014 at 4:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3Annu8193InduG64jyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
R.
Gaaah the first page looks GORGEOUS!!! :O :O

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3jyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

once again,

To the Man of Steel,
Happy, happy Birthday!!!

Guru, ur the man I considered as the most kind and down to earth person in this industry.
You always keep your feet on the ground, despite the success that you have gotten.
I just hope that you remain that way, coz we love u just the way you are..

I wish GOD will grant all the things that your heart still desires..
Never Give up, coz there's always a reason for everything!

..Stay happy and Blessed..
SMILE always

lots of love,
~MJ~

**Btw, this is an awesome thread Jyo! Clap
Bravo to all those members who work hard to make this as one of a kind!
Embarrassed

Edited by smileymj10 - 20 February 2014 at 1:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURMEEET !! 
A very happy birthday to a very special person, an actor who is not only immensely talented but also a wonderful human being, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GURMEET! I wish this special day brings you everything you wish for in life! May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your career,I have been amazed by the effort that you put into your career, which motivates me to achieve my goals.You are really sweet and wonderful as you are now, i really hope to meet you someday...please fulfil my wish by coming to Malaysia..lol LOL
All the best for KKK5! You'll do great Embarrassed
Keep smiling!! May you cherish each and every moment of this wonderful day.,i love you so much !! *hugs and kisses* - 

~Tilashini

Edited by Tilashini - 20 February 2014 at 8:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Oh man I had to let go of the most neutral member of NB6 forum member award siggy  for my GCHug.Blame it on that forum not closing, not my fault...LOL...Anyway, back to this thread had such a tough time selecting siggys from those wonderful creations..finally I selected a few... I might change my mind if I go through the siggys and find something more interesting.Sorry of I acquired someone elses spot.

Edited by adigaag - 18 February 2014 at 4:55pm

dot3Annu8193InduG64anushaarjajyoti06-Mrs.MSK-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top