Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hello All!
I am guessing that at least a few of you here know me. I am the nutcase who writes a story and then disappears for eons without an update. Thankfully I have got readers who like my work and think I am goodLOL
Coming to this story. It's another one of my not so brilliant works that I am writing on another site. I began writing on a serious note with a fantasy story and that genre has been my favorite since. This is my third work in fantasy category.
I have decided to post it here as well to see what reviews I get.
Do feel free to comment , criticise or like as you see fit.
Without further ado

Nemesis Mate

What would one choose first? Duty or Love?

And if Love get's in the way of duty? What's the choice then?

Siyara has always upheld duty , never letting anything get in the way.

But when destiny decides to do just that, what would she do?

Destiny in the form of a delectable mate.

This is an idea that came to me when I was reading the excellent work Rightfully His by Raylor17. That is one amazing work. Thank you for the inspiration.

So any takers?

Index

Edited by CavingIn - 14 June 2014 at 12:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hema_rawatpari-kirloskarNonComposMentissanghita0000FieryHeart..Serendipity..Abhiya_Visubookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fantasy Story - Nemesis Mate : Uptd 11 pg 10" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FieryHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryHeart

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Congo for ur new FF Nidha Hug And I am glad its a new story without any known TV characters Big smile Liked the prologue and eagerly waiting for first chapter Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CavingIn

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Congo for ur new FF Nidha Hug And I am glad its a new story without any known TV characters Big smile Liked the prologue and eagerly waiting for first chapter Clap
As ever my most detailed commentee and my good friend. You are first. Pray tell me Mandy what I do to earn your friend ship.Hug
Just for you I am posting the first chapter now.

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged

The deep violet eyes locked with pale yellow ones and long white canines came into view as the wolf bared her lips. She didn't one bit like the dirty ash colored wolf standing a few feet away from her ready to strike. He had caused more than enough trouble on her land including wounding her best friend. It was time for payback.

The wolves encircled each other, both with their hackles raised ready to strike at a moment's notice. The male wolf was growing increasingly impatient, he wanted blood and the she wolf looking at him was absolutely delectable. His teeth were itching to be sunk into her rich brown fur. He couldn't take it anymore.

This was the window she needed. Years of training and experience taking care of rogue wolves had taught her that those craving for blood were easy to deal with. She had seen it in the eyes of this wolf and she knew that she could overpower him. Just as he was about to land on her she moved aside making her opponent head towards the forest floor. With a fluidity earned from practice she lunged above him and pinned him to the floor. Another minute and she had sunk her teeth into his neck, disgusted at the taste of blood flowing into her mouth. But she kept at it, using her body to pin him to the floor while ripping the wound a little more apart and bleeding. Soon her opponent's eyes began to glaze over. She bounced off him when she felt it was safe to do so.

She sent a soft howl into the trees on her right. Moments later two wolves and man came towards her. The man passed her fleeting smile before kneeling near the now unconscious male wolf and healing his wound. She went into the trees after bowing her head slightly to him.

The man was complimenting her on another successful job. She wasn't the royal guard for nothing. She was one of the best, just like her father. She took her duty seriously and was loyal to her Alpha and pack.

She was Siyara Krent after all.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffronOrangehema_rawatpari-kirloskarNonComposMentisAisha1996sanghita0000GudakeshaAbhiya_VisuFieryHeart..Serendipity..bookworm-ALS--

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Yippie... Nemesis mate in india-forums.. Jaan love you...

CavingIn

FieryHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryHeart

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Loved the first chapter and it was written excellently esp the fight Clap Nidha u have to conitnue this one Approve

CavingIn

Abhiya_Visu

IF-Sizzlerz

Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
That was awesome
Loved it
Continue soon

CavingIn

..Serendipity..