For once I thought... - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by angelina6

ak ne sitara studio bhi leliya usse tho jod dete st or cvs
i wish jr madhu me rk ke atma ajay and he kick everybody out of rk mansion and sitara studio and also sabke band bajay
alas sayad yeh hoga nahi
yeh madhubala ek ablanari aur ek atyachar hai
Me too wanted to see Madhu settling scores with that A.K. but I think they may quickly show some romance 🤢 and end show by 1-2 months!
Originally posted by SVK1234

🤣<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">recycling the same story from original meiej... un-freaking-believeable.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">poor DD feel sorry for her. when she will get mukthi from this nautanki PH. I am really happy VD left. ST and his ego, wanna create another RK, and failing miserably... he doesn't understand that VD acting, RS dialogues and DD and VD dynamite chemistry created the magic which even if he try, will not be able to create again. ST and his ego has ruined a wonderful love story of Rishbala.</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">and there is an article about AK step-sister, which is beyond disgusting, gross, morbid and morally very very wrong.</font>

</font>
</font>

Which article?? Can you provide me with the link? ST kuch bhi kar le it is just impossible to create a character like RK or the magic of Rishbala with some other actors/jodi! I think these things are purposely done in order to close the show.
but st ko shayad ye pata nahin hai ki NAKAL KE LIYE BHI AKAL KI JAROORAT HOTI HAI
Originally posted by meenji22

but st ko shayad ye pata nahin hai ki NAKAL KE LIYE BHI AKAL KI JAROORAT HOTI HAI
Jo ST k paas nahi hai, uske paas sirf akad aur faaltu ka ego hai jisne use apne hi per par kulhadi marne par majboor kiya!
Originally posted by manishaa...

Getting shot se pehle 4-5 phero ki shaadi and a rainy night at studio bhi toh baaki hai😡🤢
have u heard about the new promo The great love story is about to begin.Hum kahan revenge soch rahe the aur yahaan toh love story start ho gayi by misunderstanding.
Originally posted by yogendra1

have u heard about the new promo The great love story is about to begin.Hum kahan revenge soch rahe the aur yahaan toh love story start ho gayi by misunderstanding.
No, I didn't hear about promo before. Aajkal promo dikatein bhi hai?? Shuru hone do bakwaas pyaar-mohabbat🤢, jitni jaldi shuru hoga usse jaldi khatam bhi hoga😆
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

OMGG REALLY ??😡. So By ur Post I m guessing that Just like Madhu saved RK and got hurt and their FIRST EYELOCK, This New jodi also did the same ??🤣. Had hai Copy maarne ki bhi🤣
Nahi, nahi ji, this time there was one 'big' difference , new jodi ek dusre k upar-neeche nahi par agal-bagal gire the😆 . After getting up seeing Madhu's expression I thought she would ask: ' uncle , aapki kamar toh nahi tooti, na?'