PKYEK FF - Lost In Your Eyes 8 chapters updated on 9 & 10

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all PKYEKians!
It's been quiet sometime since the show ended. FF's are for us the one way of remembering it. I joined as a fan of PKYEK only later and even then was more a fan of some of the excellent writers of this forum. Few of them have gone off and few still remain with us. But all of them were my inspiration when I began this FF. The same people were responsible for my ff completing one thread and moving to second. Then life got in between and updates became rare. Now when I came online to update I see the thread closed. Since long my good friend Mandy has been telling me that I should have started the ff here.
I guess now is the right time. So here comes the first thread of my ff .

Lost In Your Eyes

Eyes are Beautiful, Eyes are Mesmerizing,Eyes are Dangerous...
And when you get impossibly lost in a pair of them.
Be sure that you are in for a time of your life.

Index
01 - Page 1
02 - Page 3
03 - Page 3
04 - Page 4
05 - Page 4
06 - Page 4
07 - Page 5
08 - Page 6
09 - Page 6
10 - Page 6
11 - Page 6
12 - Page 7
13 - Page 7
14 - Page 7
15 - Page 7
16 - Page 8
17 - Page 8
18 - Page 8
19 - Page 8
20 - Page 8
21 - Page 8
22 - Page 9
23 - Page 9
24 - Page 9
25 - Page 9
26 - Page 9
27 - Page 9
28 - Page 9
29 - Page 10
Edited by CavingIn - 9 years ago
Nidha thanks a ton for posting this FF here 🤗 Its one of the best FFs I have read on Abhiya here and I am glad u decided to post it here since majority of them are here anyways. Y dont u post the entire FF here?

10 years before

Mt. Rose, Switzerland

Torrential rain lashed down on the forest. Wind was howling and blowing fiercely, sending many small rodents mercilessly to their deaths.
The windows of White Rose castle were being battered by rain and swaying wildly in the fierce wind.
Inside a dimly lit room on the western side of the sprawling castle, a young lady was going through mortal pain. She was clutching the sheets of her bed tightly, swaying her head from side to side.
The witch attending to her looked thoroughly helpless now. She had a hand on Sugandh's pregnant belly and one on her forehead. For an hour they had been trying to ease her pain.
Sugandh's scream reached the man standing outside.
He clutched the window pain tightly,his knuckles becoming white. 
Aron- "Please lord'.please keep her safe"
Sugandh's consciousness had been slipping for past one hour. Occasionally she came into senses. At these moments she had only one thing to say.
Sugandh- " Maria please'..please keep baby safe'.please I want him alive"
Maria looked at her helplessly while chanting spells to ease her pain and speed the delivery. But this was no normal delivery. 
Maria had seen many abnormal things in the past 50 years of her life. Magical life wasn't exactly normal or rational. But this was the height of abnormality for her.
From the day Aron had bought his childhood friend and secret love Sugandh to this castle, Maria knew that something was going to go horribly wrong.
When she came in Sugandh was half delirious. Maria's maternal care and Aron's friendly company had brought her back to normalcy . Yet she was often lost in deep thought. She was mourning the loss of her love.

"Love! You call this love! If that monster had actually loved her he would not have left her Aron'or done this to her..you know it" Maria had scoffed disgustedly when Aron told her about Sugandh's love story. She had fallen in love with one of the deadliest beasts who roamed the earth- a vampire.

Vampires a lethally attractive, cunning and intelligent. They can run fast, jump from great heights and are immortals. 
But there is one thing that they can't do and what most Vampires have wanted to able to do for centuries- master Magic.
People are born with magical ability. But magic can also be taught. But magicians do not divulge their abilities , especially not to other supernatural creatures. It was a rule of nature which almost all supernatural beings followed- with some exceptions off course.

Aron believed that the vampire who got close to Sugandh must have had this agenda in mind. He must have wanted to learn magic from a witch (who are generally best at teaching magic to others) or he might have just destroyed her life for sick sadistic pleasure.
The fact that he impregnated Sugandh made Aron even more furious. He vowed that if he ever happened to meet this creature, he would make sure the vampire regretted big time.

Aron had tried convincing Sugandh to abort the child. But Sugandh wouldn't listen. Aron knew how stubborn Sugandh could be.  He had grown up with her (falling in love with her in the process). He quit doing that once he realized the adverse effect the topic was having on Sugandh's health. But tonight he wished that he had forcefully killed the child. He couldn't bear to loose his Sugandh. He thought he had when she went back to her homeland. He had never mustered to tell her he loved her. Maybe that was why she was in this state. Only if Aron regretted never opening up his heart.

Maria continued chanting the spells. The witches surrounding Sugandh where also doing the same. They had formed a circle around Sugandh to garner in maximum magical energy to keep both the mother and the baby alive. But the baby being a hybrid was making matters worse. It was pushing with maximum force to come outside cracking Sugandh's bones in the process. It was as if it was tearing its way out of her body while the witches where trying to carry out a normal delivery. Sugandh was bleeding profusely.
Sugandh gave out another blood curdling scream. Aron couldn't take it anymore he rushed in and without disturbing the witches circle he went in and knelt down beside her.

Aron(his voice cracking)- "Sugandh fight'..please fight back to life'..don't you dare leave me alone"

Sugandh's body arched and fell back. She half opened her eyes. She looked at Aron who was holding her hands. Tears were falling freely from his eyes. She managed a small smile. 

Maria saw the baby's head was slowly coming out. She gently pushed Sugandh's swollen belly to further propel the baby out.

Sugandh(in a barely audible whisper)- "Aron"
Aron jerked and looked at her. She gave a faint smile again.

Sugandh- "Promise me you will look after my baby"
Aron(sternly)- "We will look after your baby"

Sugandh(smiling sadly)- "Who are we kidding Aron we both know what is to come...promise me Aron...promise me my child will get all the love it deserves'...that of a father and mother from you"

Aron(tearfully)- "I promise"

Sugandh- "Thank you and I am sorry I have to leave you" 

The baby finally came out. It was a girl. She was tiny and covered in blood. But her chocolate brown eyes were wide open looking curiously at Maria.
Sugandh- "Show me, Maria"

The witches could feel Sugandh's life force ebbing away. They strengthened their chant knowing full well what was coming. They wouldn't back down without a fight.

Maria placed the baby in Sugandh's arm.
Sugandh looked at her daughter with all the love she held. Her daughter smiled back at her acknowledging her. She was special off course. She had inherited all the good features of her father and mother. Her eyes where that of her father. But these pair were very much soulful.

Sugandh kisses her daughter for the first and last time christening her daughter with her last breath.
"Piyali".

Outside the skies suddenly calmed down and the wind stopped howling. But a second later a loud thunder clashed with lightening.

Edited by CavingIn - 10 years ago
@ Mandy
Thanks hun for the warm welcome.  I guess I will do that. But I need time and access to a laptop.
So far my updates have been from phone and it isn't easy.
I think a few days later I will log in from lap and repost the whole FF here.
I will make a new thread for first part and in this one I will post the second part. 

So guys I have posted the first chapter of this. Slowly in days to come I will post others. But please don't ask me to pm because as of now I won't be able to pm you all.
Soon I will start the second thread as well.
Hope you people will enjoy this as much as the older readers did. :)
thats a great news that u're continuing ur ff..waiting for more😳

I was hoping u would post this FF here n thanks for posting it 🤗

intresting update , waiting for nxt part , continue soon
@ Mandy
Glad you are happy.🤗

Edited by CavingIn - 10 years ago
Note
Guys this is about my other fantasy work on IF. I have posted it in the Writers Corner. 
Titled as Nemesis Mate
Do tell me if I should continue or not.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3923929&PID=101513273&#p101513273