Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

IF Crazy Co-Captain, SM & TRS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged

The cruise, standing at the sea shore, is shining like a single star in the sky at night. It's decorated with fairy lights all over - as if it's the Bride. After all, today is very special occasion.

"Everything is almost complete," Zoya said to herself. "Just the cake is getting ready in Cruise's kitchen.."

Zoya sees Asad walking in the corridor and goes to him.

Zoya- "Mr.khan What are you doing? Its already 6.00 P.M and you are not ready yet? Sanchi and Dhruv would have reached. We need to pick her up."

Asad- "Ms.Farooqui, it will take only 5 minutes for me to get ready - unlike you, who spends 2 hours in getting ready." ROFL

Zoya *Making and angry face*- "Ohh really Mr. Khan? Then Go to Hell.." (Hmph) And she leaves.

Asad *Shaking his head*- "Girls girls and girls..." 

Asad follows zoya

Asad- "Zoya... Stop behaving like a child, I am Sorry. You have arranged this party for her and you are tensed that its not done yet. If you are like this, then how will you look good?"

Zoya- "Baat toh sahi kahi apne Mr.Khan. Chalo, apko maaf kiya. Now let me go and get ready. By the way, ask Mohan whether the last minute arrangement are done or not."

Asad- "Okay."

~After 10 minutes~

Megha is looking gorgeous in a Red saree whereas Mohan is dressed in a black suit and looking just as dashing.

*Asad comes there to ask Mohan*

Asad : "Is everything done? I just spoke to Sanchi and Dhruv. They are on their way."

Mohan-"Yes Asad, everything is ready - including the cake. Decorations are done and guests are here. Just the birthday girl is missing..."

*Zoya also comes there*

Zoya- "I am ready too."

Megha *To Zoya* - "Now I think we should go to the cruise's deck, as all the guests have arrived and as the hosts, we must be present there."

Zoya- "Exactly."

Both of them start talking about something while walking to the deck, leaving Asad and Mohan behind. 

Mohan *To Asad* - Ek baar ladkiyan mill jaye, fir toh inki baatein khatam hi nahi hoti..."

Asad just nods and they also start to leave for deck.

-At Deck-

The guests have arrived and all four of them (Asad, Zoya, Mohan and Megha) are also on the deck.

Zoya *takes the microphone and goes on to the stage* - "Welcome everybody! Thank you all for coming here and making this night more special. Now, you all must be thinking what this party is for? So, let me tell you. It is the most special birthday party arranged for a very special person. Any guesses?"

*No Reply & She continues* 

"Okay before telling the name, Let me give some clues about the Birthday Girl."

"At first, she became a Coolbie for Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forum."

Megha- "Because of her hardwork & good updating skills, she became the coolbie of Qubool hai forum on 28th February 2013 as well."

Zoya- "Abhi bhi nahi pehchana? App sab log india forum ke members hi ho na? Chalo kuch nahi hota, we have more hints."

Mohan- "She joined the Crazy Creatives Team on 19th March 2013."

Asad- "Finally seeing her moderating skills, she was promoted as the Viewbie of Qubool Hai and Na Bole Tum Naa Maine Kuch Kaha forum on 18th April 2013."

Zoya: "One last hint for you all: she was promoted as Viewbie in Chat Clubs Forum by September 2013... Ab toh koi batado." 

Meli - "I know I know, she is Pooja right?" 

Megha- "Yes! She is Pooja. Today, we are all gathered here for her birthday soo be ready. The birthday girl will be arriving anytime here." 

*Zoya gets Sanchi's call* 

Zoya- "Hello, Sanchi, where are you guys?" 

Sanchi- "We are almost there. Get the lights of cruise off okay?" 

Zoya- "Kay, done." 

Zoya- "Lights off please."

*Lights are out the cruise is dark *

Sanchi and Dhruv arrived with Pooja and holds her hands to takes her on the cruise. 

Pooja- "Where have you both brought me? And why is it so dark?"

Sanchi- "Just wait a minute Pooja,you will get to know everything." 

*They reached the Deck *

Dhruv- 

*A spotlight comes on Pooja*

Everyone sings- 

"Happy birthday to you, 

Happy birthday to dear Pooja, 

Happy birthday to you!"

Once done singing, everyone scream with joy-

*Time for Cake Cutting and Party*

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*dhanusharajavel*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-TeriGalliyan.Nandiniraizaada-Deepali-munnihyderabad...adin...hinzDeviatedTesoro.-RD--Misek--VishaD-supercool3zoya789--Radhika---KitKit--himu-..Athena..Rach.jyoti06-Shayari-pinky_blueskieslipshaaradev24SanDhirholic._saumya_Nisbahx-Candz-pinkpearl5halima_zakaclementina-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-{ Come & Join the Birthday Cruise Party of Pooja }-" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Coolbie

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Pooja - "Aww, you guys did all this for me? That's so sweet!"

Megha- "Well, actually, your I-F friends told us it's your birthday. So how could we not plan something for you?!"

Zoya- "And now, some cards and gifts from them!" 

Pooja!

I may not have interacted with you as much as I'd like to think we have, but you're an amazing person at heart, is what I know for a fact. You're always there to help out and give your constructive criticism in the CC and I value that a lot! Always be the same, Pooja! Big smile

Happy Birthday!! PartyDancing

Have an amazing day and a great life ahead. Big smile

Take Care,
Saraa.

Pooja! Happy happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day filled with much happiness and joy! You're an amazing person and deserve all the very best in life! 
Love, 
Gunia

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Pooja HugHug (Saeng-il Chuka Hanmida ChinguLOLLOL, using a bit of my K- skills Tongue) Wishing you a lifetime of Happiness, Success, Prosperity, Luck and Love. Have a great day and a Blessed year ahead HeartBig smile

I got Henney and Min Ho to wish you your BirthdayLOLLOL

Hey Pooja. Many many happy returns of the day. I hope you have a blast with you dearest and may this day become a memorable day for you. It was a good journey to get to know during NBT days and working with you as well. I am missing that, and I hope we get to see interact more in the future. Stay blessed and I love your hardwork for India-Forums.com.
With all love Baki. 

"Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my dearest friend PoojaParty. May god bless you with lots of love and happiness on this day. May all your dreams and wishes come true on your Birthday and everydayHug

Apart from all that here is a special Birthday wish for you - Hope you get to watch and drool on all the eye candy on your list. I would have listed the names only if I could keep count of themLOLLOL 

In any case, Some say the glass is half empty; others say the glass is half full. It's your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glassWinkEmbarrassedTongue Always take your birthday wishes with a grain of salt,some lemon and a bottle of tequila... Cool

hellooo poojiii!!
what's uppp?!
been quite a while since we last communicated. hope you're doing great <3

here's me wishing you on your very special day a very happy birthday!
have a great time <3 and I wish you all the very best in life.

loves,

pinky Heart

Happy Birthday Pooja! Hope u have a wonderful birthday! We don't interact much in CC forum anymore cos our teams are now different but lets hope we still manage to keep in touch! Have a wicked birthday hun!
Best wishes
Yuvika

P.S: here's a little gift from me 2 u... credit to Arisha for making it for me...

Wishing Pooja Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day 
May God Bless You Always 
Keep On Rocking And Partying 
Cheers

Wish u a very very Happy Birthday dear...many many happy returns of the day...hope all ur dreams and wishes come true...have a great day...

Luv
Deepa

Edited by -WingsOfHeart- - 18 February 2014 at 7:45am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada-Deepali-*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-TeriGalliyan.-Misek-supercool3hinz-RD---Radhika--..Athena..Nisbahx-Candz-clementinapinkpearl5SanDhirholic.pinky_blueskies-Rani

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Asad- "And there's more!!"

Pooja- "More? Oh wow, I guess I'm lucky after all!" 

I think I first got to really know Pooja through the Qubool Hai forum where we also got to work together briefly. It was a great experience and I am definitely glad I got to know her! As far as a TV show character goes, I'm just going to randomly say Megha from Na Bole Tum. I have two reasons for this - 1) I think she is mature (in behavior and not age Tongue) like Megha and is also independent like her; and 2) because I don't know that many characters or shows and I know Pooja likes NBT, so she won't be too upset with this comparison! LOL

Pooja- "This is the best birthday ever! It's very very sweet of you guys! THANK YOU!" 

Everyone beams - so long as the birthday girl was pleased, their hard work paid off!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada-Deepali-*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-supercool3hinz-RD--KitKit-..Athena..Nisbahx-Candz-clementinaSanDhirholic.pinky_blueskieslipshaapinkpearl5

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged

.: C r e d i t s :.

-WingsOfHeart-

-Araina-

..Athena..

-Amanat-

-.Aphrodite.-

Roshini1494

Edited by Roshini1494 - 18 February 2014 at 9:58am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-Nandiniraizaada-Deepali-hinz-RD-supercool3--Radhika---KitKit-..Athena..Nisbahx-Candz-clementinapinkpearl5SanDhirholic.pinky_blueskies

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, PooHugHug
Continue to be the person you are...awesome friend. You gifts will be delivered later onEmbarrassed.

Edited by Aahaana - 18 February 2014 at 7:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*-RD--KitKit-Nisbahx

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Poo Many many happy returns of the day dearHugHugHug Hug.. may god bless u with loads of love , success and happiness in life .. may all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless u with loads and loads of goodies today from Jiju WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..

I really got to know u closely since the time we started working together in QH forum and u r a wonderful person to interact with .. full of life and positive Hug .. always remain the same .. love u a lot ..  HugHug

I dint get your birthday PM CryCry .. but never mind , as long as my wishes reach to u Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*hinzDeviatedTesoro.-RD--KitKit-Nisbahx

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Happy wala budday pooh bear !! I wish I had gotten a reminder Confused

I wish your wit and sense of humor multiples hundred fold . May god bless you with good health , happiness and moolah . More PDA later Hug Have some daal Chawal with my devarsa .. Enjoy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*hinz-RD--KitKit-

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
A very happy birthday Pooja! Hug May God bless you! Heart Have a fantastic birthday! Star
Loads of love to you! <3

What a beautiful thread! Heart

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 18 February 2014 at 8:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top