Airtel Super Singer Celebrity Season - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Today Puli was my favourite! 
oh again its very boring to see al the faces... πŸ₯± especially robo, ananthi, haritha...and the worst priya...

Y vijay TV wasting the time.. they have fill the timing until juniour 4 starts...

Better they should have started T20 season 2.  I always like to see the perfomances of Pooja, priyanka, nithyashree, shravan and aajeedh..

Priyanka is my all time favourite singer... Killing voice
OMG I am shocked how Shilpa performed while singing..Cant see with parents ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by krithikas

OMG I am shocked how Shilpa performed while singing..Cant see with parents ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

not to forget her dance  and over expression mudiyalae. Loved pulli (from office) forgot his name πŸ˜› Did his best and loved his style as well. All the best to him
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Loved pulli (from office) forgot his name πŸ˜› Did his best and loved his style as well. All the best to him

Ratna.. his name is Raghav alias Raghavendar...

ofcourse his performance was superb and of all he got good comments...   way to go.., πŸ‘
Originally posted by ShankarVel

oh again its very boring to see al the faces...πŸ₯±especially robo, ananthi, haritha...and the worst priya...

exactly.. getting bored on seeing the same faces in all shows...

Anandhi, Priya, Sabarna (though alegra song suited her)... y they are overdoing..   just showoff... 😑

but have to mention few who make rare appearances and singing was not bad...

Vishwa - (my favorite from his first show.. namma neram)

Raghav - he has shown his singing talent in K5 and office πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anitha - πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nisha - to my surprise she did not over react like other girls..   πŸ˜Š
Did Nisha sing solo?  I don't remember seeing her performance.
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Did Nisha sing solo? I don't remember seeing her performance.

yes pa... she sang 'Chinna Chinna Aasai' from Roja... on the first episode on Monday...
Ooo thanks Ramya, missed it. 
Oh wait, Ramya by Nisha I meant the anchor Nisha who was sitting with the other contestants, not Nisha Diaz (Tharika lol).  I don't remember seeing her performance. 

Didn't catch all the duets but I liked Puli, Vishwa and Anitha's performances for the duets.  Shilpa lol, Aravind...poor him lol.  
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago