DHr: Star-Crossed - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by PrussianBlue

Pririri! You updated?! *throws balled fist in the air*
I'm writing as I read, so bear with my sudden outbursts and the resultant embarrassing situations xP

Gla-what's-his-face! BWAHAHAHAAA!!
Conphoojing the bejessus!! ROTFL!
You dozy! xP

That part with Theo and the centaurs! What's the deal?
Spiffing and bint! Brit slang! :')

The relative comparison between Draco and Hermione was written and placed excellently! 

She really said it meant nothing? :O His heart was breaking? :')
Me thinks Hermione's just overshadowing what she really feels by not divulging that maybe, just maybe, her ego is taking a beating?

As always, taut and perfect flow, delectable writing style and a lingering greed to read more! When are we getting the other chapters, Pririri? :D :*  

I'm not the dozy, you are! xD
Arururu! :* 
Ahahah, writing as you read, too? xD Hahaha :P
Thank you SO much for that little analysis! I guess you'll know what happens with Hermione in the next chappie? Fingers crossed that I don't mess it up xP
Hugs and kisses! :*
Originally posted by TheDreamCatcher

OMG!!! Priya... a draco and hermoine ff...
wow! you know i need some time to comment on this ff.. your words are so beautiful that i'm speechless currently..
well you know what supernatural, paranormal, wizardry is my forte. I always loved to write on them right from pkyek days. I know how careful you have to be to describe everything right from the atmosphere to magic to expression and personal descriptions.. You have done full justice to them. I have read your works in SH forum too but a real writer's potentials are revealed in this genre.. Hats to you pri..
btw, starcrossed means someone who can never be together. So i'm assuming to do justice to the title draco and hermoine will not end up together.

love,
tich.

Tich, even though I'm quite surprised with you [you're the second person to actually notice the title and its significance :P] I am gonna scold you. You just kholo-fied my poll here, babe! xD
I won't tell you what happens in the end. Keep guessing :P Even though you already know now. *incoherent grumbling*
Thank you for reading this! I'm SO happy you liked it <3 <3
Beautiful! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'm not really a Draco-Hermione fan, but I really did enjoy reading this piece! Do update soon...πŸ˜ƒ
A D/Hr FF?

AWESOME.

Adding to that, a well written D/Hr FF doubles the awesomness.

This really is a great start. You have great writing skills, brilliant usage of vocabulary and write beautifully.

Can't wait to read the updates.

-  Faye.

Originally posted by twila

Beautiful! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'm not really a Draco-Hermione fan, but I really did enjoy reading this piece! Do update soon...πŸ˜ƒ

I cannot thank you enough for that comment. To elicit such a response from a non-Dramione shipper is just...I can't even...this is the highest praise for me because it shows that my fic is being loved for not the couple but the story and the writing. Thank you so much, you made my day :')
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

A D/Hr FF?

AWESOME.

Adding to that, a well written D/Hr FF doubles the awesomness.

This really is a great start. You have great writing skills, brilliant usage of vocabulary and write beautifully.

Can't wait to read the updates.

-  Faye.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou SO much! I am happy you like the start, and hope that the future updates don't disappoint? Hugs and kisses :*
pretty good!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
waiting for the next πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by TheDreamyKid

I cannot thank you enough for that comment. To elicit such a response from a non-Dramione shipper is just...I can't even...this is the highest praise for me because it shows that my fic is being loved for not the couple but the story and the writing. Thank you so much, you made my day :')

It is YOU who made MY day, with your beautiful piece of writing! πŸ€— No need to thank me.

Waiting for the next Chapter!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nala

pretty good!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
waiting for the next πŸ˜Š

Thank you for reading! I am glad you liked it! *happy dancing*
Oh, wait! You did update! 
I didn't see, sorry. 

I'll just go and marvel in the updates then...