Making Khushi Mine II ~ (THREAD 24) - Page 111

Posted: 9 years ago
update day is here .
please update soon ...
update pleasee...
anxiously and eagerly waiting
I know i am terribly late and should have been earlier but what to do, i was extremely busy with my studies and exam and some happening events in my life. so, i hope i can have myself excused this time. thank God, at least, i am posting my comment before the next chapter is posted.

Update!!! Ahem!! what to say about something about  an update which has got a 93 page of comment and above 1000+likes...??? well, got the picture!!!
what have you done!!! this was the most romantic, delicious, sensual, in-its-own-decently-concealed-way-erotic, mind blowing, quirky, hot & passionate, sweet and salty,  cute, and heart stopping chapter that i have ever read... loved it and still loving it... i have lost count of how many times i have read the chapter.

when you ended the last update leaving us craving for more, then i was like what the f***!!! and i guess now i am what the update!!! you proved it yet again why should i keep pinning for your stories and updates...!! πŸ‘...

the 1st part of the update, i must say, Arnav's pov was as if all that was needed. loved Arnav and his ruling emotions and Hormones...!!!
what do i say about the chemistry you have shown between the characters... it was ravishingly hot and smoky...!!! but him again not believing his luck of wanting khushi and getting his heart desire was something that again reminded me of a man who is recovering from a deep sleep and having his dream come true...!!!

Arnav and his perspective of life and his decisions all taking a back seat while dealing with was what i loved the most. it  was his first decision taken from the heart where his brain too consented. Arnav--- i fell in love with this complex character yet again... !!!!

now the ambience you have set was sooo darn romantic, it couldn't have had been better... it was just so natural...  Lady, you did planned everything in full detail and i must say what a wonderful job you have done.  i can't help but compare here, till last birthday, they had broached the 1st step towards friendship, thanks to Khushi for covering that little distance to reach him and making a permanent place in his heart and MIND and life... At that time, Khushi gave him "friendship" as birthday present... Now at present when they are married, Khushi has covered and fought against so many barriers to reach Arnav's heart and i would say Arnav too did his homework and the this birthday they both got the gift as "love".

loved the hesitation, the fear of the unknown, the acceptance, the trust, the charm, the ambience, the talk, the shivers, the process of undressing, the ruling emotions and the raging hormones, the need to feel each other, the confusion, the moans, the grunts,  the shimmering love, the feeling of satisfaction, reaching the zenith, pleasures and pleasures, and the feeling of happiness and contentment...!!!!!!
the ITALICS were just adding that something which was completely highlighting them and their desires and the passion... Hats off Anon!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

My fav lines----

'I love the way you smell. The way you feel'
''Khushi, look at me.
'Are you afraid?
'Yes'
'Good. Me too
'.

She tilted her head and looked at him for a moment with disbelief. He is afraid too? She was way too deep in love with him to hold back any comfort that was in her power. Turning without another thought, she enveloped him in her dainty arms in an effort to assure him of her unspoken love. Whole-heartedly offering herself to him. 

His eager arms tightly engulfed her in his cocoon. God, Arnav concluded as he proceeded to drown himself in his wife, was at His best when he crafted her. Body of a nymph, scent of roses, lips like two glasses of liquor, wet silk for a mouth, softness of cotton, warmth of cashmere and spirit of an eager lover. He might have just become a believer.

Arnav accepting him being afraid was the masterstroke you played. loved his acceptance to Khushi about his feelings so openly...!!! i don't know how much i will say this, but you again made me fan of your writing!!!!

now the aftermath of their union as one soul and Khushi reminiscing their beautiful afternoon made me blush!!! this couldn't have had been more sensually sweet and hot...!!! loved Khushi's blushes and her inner thoughts...!!!☺️

Now Khushi and her excuses to buaji and the ginger-clove tea were the hilarious and i loved the fact that you  had kept in mind while writing out the chapter that family members were present and had not miraculously gone invisible. i liked the realistic approach...!!! Also Arnav doing the minimalistic talking and and getting out of the inquisitions were another added feather to humor. 

then the restaurant booking was so lovely thought of hers, sweet and romantic. i loved her thinking of taking her... oops... their Kids to the same restaurant was so cute...!!!

And then their bedroom talk, and Arnav's insecurities again rearing its head even in the most beautiful moment of his life was really made me run a frustrated hand through my hairs... how did khushi control herself from snapping at him and berating him for once was a marvel... but thinking with a cool head, of Arnav needs to be "handled with care" and is in need of constant assurance while she is the only person who can five him that.

then, a flirty Arnav was treat to read and i loved him the most at the end. what a contradiction of emotions you have made me go through here... i can't even begin to explain in words.

What more could he want? She was now completely his. A possessive look descended in his content eyes. Possessiveness, the intense feeling which is something akin to romantic ownership, which takes birth in your heart but gets housed in your mind. And it was not the first time he had felt like this for Khushi, but boy after today, his mind was a steel safe with a digital finger print lock where he had locked Khushi. For this life and next, in this universe and all the alternate ones, in his dreams and in that of others as well, she was his. 

Arnav Singh Raizada's.

these words were such that made my heart go Dhak Dhak... loved it. completely and truly.

PS.--- i can't help but say this yet again, kudos to you lady, for making us swoon, blush, and cherish this chapter till forever.😊

Edited by celinawalter - 9 years ago

"To him she seemed so beautiful, so seductive, so different from ordinary people, that he could not understand why no one was as disturbed as he by the clicking of her heels on the paving stones, why no one else's heart was wild with the breeze stirred by the sighs of her veils, why everyone did not go mad with the movements of her braid, the flight of her hands, the gold of her laughter. He had not missed a single one of her gestures, not one of the indications of her character, but he did not dare approach her for fear of destroying the spell." 

-- Gabriel Garc­a Marquez

Thanks for the pm.Sorry for the delay in commenting.Loved the chapter.Finally they took their relationship to the next levelπŸ˜‰.Loved the innocent khushi and the possessive Arnav in this chapter.
Hi i see the green light any update???
Also i really really feel so bad that mkm2 is ending.. Loved it like crazy...
 Read re read so many times right now reading the part where its arnavs second birthday in india..
I mean superb superd writing...