Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jass.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omfg! Res.
Preethz, Deeps and everyone, Thank youuu! :*
I just didn't expect this. No no. No. I never did. :| You guys! Preethz! :* Deeps! :* I just logged in abhi as Deeps asked me to check. I'm really surprised! Thanks! <3<3 And Preethz, I'm sorry. I didn't log in so I didn't see your scraps too. :( I'll reply to them <3 :) Thanks a lot. Thank you SO much. :* Thanks everyone! <3
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! You were here Jas! And a change in username! Yayy! Happy birthday!
-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday, Jas. πŸ€—β€οΈ
I'm so sorry for not being there on time. Love you!
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Jass!!
Deeps n Preetz suprb thread😊

..Jass.. thumbnail
Preethz, Yes! I remember. :D I've checked your scraps. <3 Thank you SO much. Actually, I logged in today itself. So. A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE'S DAY! <3<3 And your exams got over yesterday? So did my. *high-5* 😳 Thank you SO much. Love youu!
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday jasleen
have a great day
enjoy your birthday greatly 
..Jass.. thumbnail
Yayyy!!DUDE! Its your birthday today, its your birthday today, its your birthday today AND ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!I am literally jumping out of joy now!hahaha! I missed you so so so so (#beyond infinity) much!YOU ARE FINALLY HERE, FREE!!! Anyways, coming to the topic which is YOUR birthday!

- Yes. That was my b'day. :)) Obviously I was born someday. No? 🀣 I missed you too. <3 Thank Youu! :*

I still remember the first time we spoke.It was so hilarious talking to you.We became friends, close buddies, founders of ' The Laughing VirIkains Gang ' with the coolest motto. We were having so much fun all those days! It seems that we just started talking and here I am celebrating your 2nd birthday in IF with you.

- Me too. We met at the AT, haina? Then slams, scraps, our gang. :)) Editting pics and testi's, for the gang. 😳 🀣 Ah yes! Memories. <3 Those chats, useless stupid talks. :)) Our hubby talks. 😳 🀣 Yes. It's been more than a year now. :D

We were the TWO who went crazy and mad for KryAn/VirIka and especially Karan Tacker!We drool on him so so much! Well, he is our husband haina?I still remember we talking to each other about him and he is our husband and all!That was hilarious! I remember you spamming my scrapbook and me spamming yours.I literally had to go over 20 pages to read all the scraps.Yes, I remember all the moments that we have spent together vividly. The most beautiful memories of my life.

- TACKER! <3 He's SO SO SO SO attractive what can we do? 😳 Yes. We three. Actually four. 🀣 You thought of a name for the four of us, right? What was it? πŸ˜› Yes. :)) Send Tacker here and there. All that :)) Spammers. 😎 Yes. All that time. Sharing, talking, fighting, caring. All that! :D <3

You know every single thing about me, Jassy. LITERALLY, every single thing! You were my moral support when my health conditions worsened and when my exams neared. Sometimes, it just feels we've known each other for a really long time because of the close bond we share with each other. You are always the person who is with me. The immense love and respect we have on each other can never be broken because it just cannot be!

- Awwie! Thank you SO much. <3 It's not just me. You have been with me too. To help me. Have fun. All those crazy talks. Supporting each other. I love you for all that! <3 I don't understand why all these birthday wishes are so emotional. πŸ˜†

You are justJubiliant,Awesome,Sweet,Lovely,Excellent,Extraordinary andNice to me and everyone.You and your friendship means a lot to me. For the amazing person you are inside, out, you deserve all the happiness in this world. On this birthday of yours, I wish and pray you get everything you want. May god bless you with everything you deserve and desire. This is theleastyou deserve for the gorgeous person you are.

- Your words Preetha! 😳 They're so lovely. I am over whelmed. Thank you thank you so much. Itni tareef! πŸ˜† I have no words to express my feelings now.

Stay beautiful, amazing, awesome, lovely and Gorgeous as always. Don't change yourself even a single tiny bit because I love you for who you are from inside.Happy Birthday Jassy!I Love You!Love,Preetha.

- Same goes with you. You're amazinh my partner, stay the way you are. <3 I love you too. <3<3

P.S: IMPORTANT!! Now that your exams have finished, you better talk to me! Humph!And I don't have any gift for you because I am just a bad creator!But, whatever there is from Deeps, think that I sent you that too because Deepika and I are always the same!Okay? Thanks.

- Sure. πŸ˜† That doesn't matter! I love you for such a sweet, amazing wish. <3 ThankYou. :* Love you loads! <3Edited by ..Jass.. - 10 years ago
..Jass.. thumbnail
Today is 19th feb right?wht so good abt ithmmm omg got it its ur bdayyayayayaya today is ur birthday

- No. That was a week ago. 🀣 Yes. πŸ˜›

Happy Birthday JassChote tera bday aaya chote tera bday aaya lalalalawell u r another yearolderkoi nai dil se tho aap young ho naaMany Many Happy returns of the day!!Hope u hav an amazing bday,its ur day,enjoy to d fullestHope u hav a great day and a year ahead,may all ur wishes come true n ur life be filled wth lots of happiness n joy!!

- Bday gya. Lalalala. 🀣 Ab next year aaega :P I'm 15 now. 😳 Dil se dunno. πŸ˜†
Thank you :D Thank you :D Bday was fun. :D Aww! :*

A very Happy birthday chotii know its been like ages we havnt talkd propely as first i was busy n now ur busy wth exams.All my wishes r wth u all ur hardwork will b paid off,do well n make me proud.Finally after months of exam ur gonna b free woh bhi bday se pehle yaya happy for u.I really miss our talks,pagalpanti,i behave insanse whnever i talk to u.you r few of frnd i got frm IF who has been wth me frm dstartn till now hopes dis goes long way.You r really sweetest n funloving girl(ab uddo maat zada)u always bring a smile on my face.Gald got a frnd cum sis like u.Keep smiling n b happy

- Yes. Lon time. :( My school, functions, exam..Your exams. :| I don't know about the result. πŸ˜† This is for the first time that I am thinking about my results. 🀣 This time, exams sucked. 🀒
Yes. Insane di. 🀣 From odissa. I remember. 😎 Nai udding. πŸ˜† I am glad to have you as my di too. Stay blessed. :)

SOMETHING FOR YOU:-When we first talked to each otherI never knew we can be friends for so long.Our frndship has keep on growing n i"be here for you always.You listen when i have a problemYou take away my sorrows n put happiness in its placeWe can't forget the fun we had laughing talking of things only we find funny people think we are insane if they only knew!!

- I REALLY REALLY love this. ❀️ Thanks! :* <3

This just a small way of saying thank you for being such a good friendOnce again Happy Birthday choti!!Hav a blast,stay happy n blessedloads n loads of loveI hope dis is the begining of ur greatest ,most wonderful year ahead.Party hard party yunhi chalegi aunty police bulalegi

Thanks a lot. I really loved it. Thank you. Love you too. Be happy. Stay fit! ;)
Aunty police buladegi. Lekin party yu hi chalegi. Party yu hi chalegi. πŸ˜ƒ And and..I love this line.. ' Savari samaan ki yeh khud zimedar hai. 🀣'
..Jass.. thumbnail
Mariam : Thank you. 😳 Haww! Seriously? πŸ˜† List gets longer. πŸ˜› How do you know? πŸ˜› Thank you. I don't remember anythin tho. 😳 Sorry! :P But you seem to be sweet. Thank you for the wish. Love you. :*

Simz : Aww! Simz thats okay. Thank you, <3 Love you. Miss you too.

Maham, Manu_tipd, Nishu and Aashima thanks! <3 Love you guys. :*

..Jass.. thumbnail
Amritha : I miss you too. Hows you now? πŸ€— Thanks. <3 Love you too. Stay blessed and fit! :)

Suni di : Thanks! <3 Aww! Thats okay. Work first. πŸ˜ƒ Take care. Love you.

Muskz : Bhukhad! πŸ€— Kha ke dekha. 😎Thank you so much. 😳 Love you. Mwah! :*

Saba : Sambha! πŸ€— Aww. So sweet. :D Thank You. <3
Sambha I miss you too. Scraps , At, bullying everything. Hows you keeping? :D Sure. :) You have been a great fried too. Spamming. ;) Thanks again. :* Love you. <3