Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
sep 21 2006 update

Doctor says preeto is fine..needs rest and no more stress
GUddhi says don't worry she is going to her mom's house..no stress there...doctor leaves

Bikram family talk and say its not good to send preeto..shes very sick.

Preeto walks in apologizes to all.admitting it not being her first mistkae..and asks for 7 days to prove herself. Everyone accepts and she talks there blessing GUddhi says to herself she will make these 7 days hell for her

Guddhi goes to vir singh house tells dadi how preeto got drunk

Scene switches to preeto..crying infront of her's and seebo's picture saying how much she misses her RIGHT NOW

GUddhi then said they made a huge mistake udnerstanding her character and they should have told her..dadi is in all tears
                       BREAK
Dadi goes to preeto's room..preeto turns and listens to all the taunts..Dadi says that she can't believe if she is her neice or her son's daughter or did he just find u! Preeto can't take it and asks for her to listen to her once..

Sharab is at seebo's house and learns from her maid that no one is home..her mamiji went to see the new born babay and seebo is at college. Sharab gets frustrated and calls seebo and seebo enters the house..and tricks him saying it will take long..he says he just wants to see her right now..she says turn around..they both laugh..and then the maid says she has to go..Seebo asks if they food is ready?..she said no one told her about food my kid is waiting i have to go and she leaves.. Seebo says they will order chinese..but sharab says i was told im eating at seebo's not at chinese restaurant..seebo laughs and says she will go back food. (both brother's got both sister's in the kitchen LOL )

Preeto tells dadi that she didn't know what was mixed in her drink she was just given it..then says how they ruined her food and ashamed her infront of the whole family..dadi is shocked
********************************************************                            BREAK
Preeto says she swears on her dad she did notthing wrong..and if i am lyign then i am not his daughter and turns around to cry..Dadi says forgive me and hugs her
Dadi says no we both will fight this just tel me..PReeto says NO this is my fight and i will fight it..they have a moment and dadi leaves

Guddhi comes and asks y dadi came
PReeto says U KNOW WHY SHE CAME don't u know not to go outside with INSIDE problems..
GUddhi gets mad and says u will teach me now? If i don't ruin u in 7 days then my name isn't GUDDHI
PReeto getting mad says..i think u should go find another name
guddhi yells PREETO
PREETO holds her hand up and tells her to stop

ends on our IMPROVED preeto

Preeto: YOU GO GIRL!!!..show them that they can't always make u cry..u r brave..MADDD PROPS Clap Clap

Sharab: get over preeto..and turn around u got a preeto LOOK-A-LIKE Wink

Kuljit: 2 minute scene..just crying..aww r they not giving the stars husband better lines?

Guddhi: take the wig off OLDIE..and leave preeto alone!

Dadi: soo simple but u shouldn't have doubted preeto in the begining

Seebo:...starting to romance in ur little scenes? Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SEPTEMBER UPDATES (Page 3)" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update Wink

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
sep 25 update.

missed the first..11 minutes..but i think it was useless Embarrassed ..uhh 11 minutes with commercials so i probably missed like 3 minutes LOL ...can someone fill in what i missed...or if u guys don't care leave it Smile

AWW MANN i didn't get to see how mad guddhi was when preeto put her hand up to say BUSS!.. Angry mannn

okay back to business..today
Seebo calls sharab on the phone to tell him she got her first official case and she wanted to tell him first..he says he is hapy then asks y she wanted to tell him..she freezes and stutters and says oh because i want a treat..he laughs and says okay he will give a tret. Hang up and he makes a face like ...(love struck confused..unno guys)

Seebo then calls preeto up (uhh-no preeto ur number 2 on seebo's list Wink ... preeto is really happy. Seebo asks if preeto is happy (pssht..no) preeto says yes..kuljit walks in..preeto says her farewells..and hangs up.

Preeto goes to kuljit to tell him that seebo called..he says did i ask?..she ignores him and says she got her first case..he responds with ohh should i throw her a party..and then leaves..preeto stops him and says wait u forgot ur briefcase u will need it..he says he is not going today..she said okay what do u want for lunch? he said he is eating with his friends..then taunts her ...tells her to stop acting like she cares and that she has limited time..she says kuljit will u really be happy if i get kicked out. KUljit gives an emotional face and says preeto don't bug me with theser usless stuff..bye. and leaves Preeto thinks..i know u wont ike it..so i wont let it happen (OMG..PREETO...R U STARTING TO LOVE HIM.. Big smile ..AWW SORRY GUYS but they are married Embarrassed )

GUddhi walks in and says..may i remind u today is the first day in ur 7 day request. Preeto says thanks for reminding me..and says wont u wish me best of luck..and leaves. GUddhi says best of luck to herself (since preeto already left) then says..even i wish or don't wish u its the same thing..
********************************************************&nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p; BREAK
Dadi gets her call from seebo too (where there mom Confused )..she tells vir singh..and both r happy.. (uhh pretty useless scene Confused )

Kuljit's dad is talking to the servant and he fives him his medicine. Servant leaves and kul;s dad wonders where to throw the medicine since it taste horrible. He is about to throw it when preeto comes and stops him. He gets fusterated and says who is she to stop him.. GUddhi comes and stops at the door to hear all. Preeto says she wont leave until he drinks it. He says y..she can't force him who is she..leave now..preeto says no. and after all that he says he doesn't like it because it's taste is horrible! Preeto laughs and says is that all? Okay wait and don't throw it! comes back with honey and says dadi says if u mix honey in anything it taste just like sweeets he smiles and tastes it..and is very hapy and asks for more. GUddhi smiles..and then gives her cold stare again. Preeto says no..u have only once..but promise u will take it everyday now..he says promise and preeto leaves.

Preeto tells guddhi that maybe she should give her some honey. GUddhi gives an evil look and preeto leaves

Whole family is sitting . Bikram singh says the kheer tastes really good. Sharab's mom says preeto made it..and everyone gives a look. PReeto says she will try to make it more if he likes it..he just smiles. (still angry form the drunk thing). SOme guy is coming (sorry guys didn't catch who it was) but someone important .. Guddhi says she will make food and kuljit will help prepare and..sharab's mom can help to.

Preeto asks if she can do anything. KUljit gives her a stare. Bikram says she can recieve him. GUddhi interupts. BUt bikram says ..she wanted 7 days so we should give her some responsibilites and see how she responds to them. Preeto is happy ..everyone dismisses themselves.

GUddhi tells preeto..that no one in this family trusts her..PReeto feels sad

Episode ends.

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
sep 26, 2006

HIGHLIGHTS
*HEART ATTACK
*KULJIT STICKS UP FOR PREETO
*SEEBO AND SHARAB DANCE
*GUY GETS HIT..by the car.
Bikram family at the hospital site waiting for prime minister (i think)..he arrives and tells them that he thinks its very rude for no one to come and get him. Everyone is shocked. Bikram apologizes. Kuljit looks worried guddhi is smiling.

he leaves and guddhi tells everyone that preeto has no respect that she couldn't even call..bikram said maybe she..guddhi interupted saying maybe she sleeping and look she mad u apologize. Bikram get mad ..after each thing guddhi says and says he wont let preeto stay any more. Kuljit is shocked. He asks his mom if she has anything to do with this. She says no Confused

Bikram calls for preeto at there house. Preeto comes and he doesn't even let her talk, then when he does guddhi starts...not giving preeto a chance. FInally doctor walks in and Bikram gets worried and asks what happened. DOctor said don't worry (kuljit's dad) had had a heart attack but is fine now EVERYONE IS SHOCKED and run to him.
                        BREAK
He tells them that when he got the attack preeto rushed him to the hospital and if it wasn't for her..he wouldn be alive. Bikram send servant to bring preeto to apologize but preeto is not found. (kuljit's dad) tells them where to find her.

Preeto is praying in the house saying she doesn't care if she is not believed but is just happy that she got to save her dad's life. Everyone is smiling at her..and feeling bad . (I can see a little guilt in guddhi face.) Everyone apologizes

Guddhi says she was iresponsible that she hadn't called. Preeto says she was going to but the doc said he was stable and i cud take him home so ..i didn think it was necessary. She apologizes but everyone feels soo bad already.

Seebo is getting ready to meet sharab for her treat ..her mom comes and compliments her on her dress. (seebo looked very pretty) her mom notices the glow in seebo face when she talked about sharab and felt happy. Seebo left.
                        BREAK
Kuljit and GUddhi were talkin (preeto listening from the door) GUddhi says she thinks its just another trick she is playing. Kuljit gets angry and says she just saved my dad and YOUR husband be grateful. She taunts preeto more. Kuljit tells her he cannot listen to anything bad against preeto right now and leaves
PReeto is in all smiles when guddhi leaves.

Seebo and sharab are eating he compliments her"looking very beautiful" and congratulates her. She then indirectly asks for a dance and they go to dance.

Sharab has a day dream of him and preeto dancing and then kuljit taking preeto away and dancing with her...while sharab stood there looking upset.

Seebo snaps him out of it. and they go back home. seebo asks him for coffee and he declines. Just then a car hit a guy and he was badly injured. THe car yelled at the guy and drove off (HIT AND RUN SITUATION)..seebo and sharab ran to the guy. Seebo noted the license plate number while sharab called the ambulance since the guy was hit on his leg

Edited by xindian_baybeex - 26 September 2006 at 8:06pm

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
sep 27, 2006

seebo and sharab take the guy to the hospita. He is really hurt *unconcious* his mom comes and says how he can't walk now and he was the only support for money. don't even have enough money to pay for operation. Seebo promises to fight there case and make sure that guys pays for all there needs the rest of his life. Police came and questioned seebo. Seebo gives a clear discription and tells them the license plate. *sharab just stands there Confused *

Preeto gives kuljit tea..but he walks away she says we can go watch a movie..he rips the tickets and tells her to stop with her trick..wont work on him
Preeto tells him that now she is devoted with this family..loooks up kuljit gone ..guddhi enters.

Guddhi taunts preeto and tells her she has 5 days left and calls her a stupid girl..preeto leaves.

A man conmes to seebo and sharab and tells them to drop the case and he will give maji (injured guys mom 2 lakh.rps seebo *overacting* tells him how he could dare say a thing and to leave. He said he will also pay her and sharab. Sharab FIANLLLLYL talks and tells the man to leave before he makes him..(nice shrab)
man says don't say i never gave u guys a chance..and leaves his card
                        BREAK
seebo and sharab go to police..missed what happened but they left pretty mad. Sharab called one if his firend to find out info on that guy who hit that other guy..

Peeto calls kuljit to the balcony and tells him that she wants to be his friend still..meet me restaurant
break
preeto waits..kuljit comes..she says when rhey got married she thought she lost her friend..but si glad to knwo she got her friend back...SWEET MOMENTS.

SHarab get the info and finds out that guy is a big snob..from rich family sinhania...preeto said she will get help from mr.chopra her lawyer guy.

seebo waits...wait..waits...for mr.chopra finally he comes out laughing with the guy who hit the car..they left..seebo tells him that she wants to fight the case against them.. He says he is fighting for them. Seebo gets angry and teaches him about law..he conters it and says he knows them for soo long..he will obviously be on there side and nto on hers..
Seebo leaves

episode ends

Edited by xindian_baybeex - 29 September 2006 at 8:53pm

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
sep 28 2006

p and k are done there dinner..preeto says she will pay but kuljit says she will pay but with his wallet. Preeto pays with his wallet but keeps the reciet.
K tells her stories..gets a phone call and has to go meet a friend..preeto goes home.

Seebo comes home and tells her mom everything. Sharab calls and tell seebo she should fight the case

preeto walks through the house all happy. GUddhi wonders why she is so happy.

Seebo says she needs to get help still..some support from another man.

Guddhi finds the reciet and tells preeto now she will make sure she will be kicked out of the house..she will show everyone She then says..wow preeto i didn't know there was someone else besides sharab...she will reveal this to everyone and her 5 days will be gone
Break
kuljit comes and guddhi shows him the reciet..he tells her he went with preeto (preeto is listening to the conversation behind the wall)guddhi gets mad and says whats wrong with you... He says please mom don't forget she saved my dad! p comes..kuljit leaves.

GUddhi tells preeto not to get cocky..because she will do something wrong one day..and she will be out! tells her not to wear the sinndorr..since she doesn't accept kuljit and says she will wipe it off..PReeto holds her arm and tells her never to touch or even THINK of touching her sinndor again. and leaves

SHarab gives seebo refrence book..seebo;smom watching this all..and is in smiles thinking about seebo
BREAK
Seebo comes in..her mom says she knows she likes sharab..but she shouldn't do or get herself into anything that will make her family loose respect.
seebo says she knows all.

sharab and seebo go see the new lawyer and she says she will fight the case.

Seebo is reading the newspaper where syas she will fight again singhanya.

Preeto calls seebo..seeebo tells her she knows shes mad..dadaji already gave her a lecture..preeto says she is proud.

Guddhi sees the newspaper and said its her time to take revenge(don't get how Confused )

Seebo sharab are in court..they are called to the witness stand..

episode ends.

Edited by xindian_baybeex - 02 October 2006 at 5:33pm

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
thx for the updates

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
thx for the updates

Post Reply New Post

Go to top