...And now...98 Flashbacks?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Note:  Spoiler included below, so if you want to skip, the now is the time. ðŸ˜Š

Abruptly edited scenes with the closure we wanted not shown to anybody's satisfaction usually means that the leads will have several dreamy moments when they reminisce. ...Yes, Jalal in his bath, Jodha glowingly recounting to manner-less Moti how lovely  everything was. CVs sometimes spread these out for weeks till the next grand misunderstanding. 

To me, it looked like Jodha hasn't quite made up her mind about Jalal as a soulmate. She's still doing a postmortem on why she feels strange things when she thinks of him.  I like this dignified slow and steady approach. Love stories take time to be told and this is a good time to put the brakes on.  Else, according to some history, Jodha is pregnant very soon after this and that would mean the end of Jodha Akbar the show...The JA that is not complete without Maham Anga meeting Ruqaiya after every JoJa success to wind her up and set her off.

There may also be flashbacks of Jalal's meeting with TodarMal... that is if Jalal has the time to spare from observing his Begums and their interactions in the harem. Bakshi Banu's pregnancy and new spoilers about Jodha organising a 'grand godh bharai' ceremony for her can only mean it's another ideal recipe for more mischief from Maham Anga. 

No, no.  I am quite happy to wait till Jodha body,mind and soul finds herself trusting herself to Jalal. He is a good Shahenshah in her words, but it will take a bit more for her to accept him as her husband.  I know, this is a sixteenth century royal house where queens do the bidding of the emperor and don't really have a choice. But the way CVs have chosen to tell this story - it is a meeting of the souls of equals. Mutual respect and trust play a big part in this and it can never be rushed. Four days out and about is not enough to form lasting impressions or opinions. That would be dangerous to one's romantic health.  The feelings one has on an adventure trip like this are different to what one feels when back at home.  If Jalal and Jodha can still feel these 'feelings'  in the harem, surrounded by all their darling conspiratorial enemies and bad memories, then they will know that they are truly in love. 

Meanwhile, Salima Begum is all set to lend Jodha a hand in sorting out her feelings fresh from this trip. Hamida Banu is what...knitting?  ...for Salim already. ... which makes me think...oh wait... what if... after Jalal went outside the khema and looked at Jodha and Jodha woke and looked at him...and then CUT! ... what really happened? ... Forget trying to sort out emotional wants and feelings...sometimes passion and the starry night scented with jasmines can lead to other things...

Originally posted by PadBear

Meanwhile, Salima Begum is all set to lend Jodha a hand in sorting out her feelings fresh from this trip. Hamida Banu is what...knitting?  ...for Salim already. ... which makes me think...oh wait... what if... after Jalal went outside the khema and looked at Jodha and Jodha woke and looked at him...and then CUT! ... what really happened? ... Forget trying to sort out emotional wants and feelings...sometimes passion and the starry night scented with jasmines can lead to other things...

You had me burst out laughing on an otherwise mundane Monday afternoon!
Wishful thinking...Why not!

Yes absolutely agree a slower paced  love story is any day preferable. But hopefully Ekta mayya doesn't intend doing so by having them jump from one mis understanding to another.

However there are more spoilers -One that says Ruqqu is gonna come up with plans to tarnish Jodha's image...What this means I don't know but I for one am not ready for another mu between Jo-Ja anytime soon.

Now was that horrible editing or deliberate editing? Why was the pre-cap from 3 days back not only cut also reshot differently? The one where he was feeding her... When the scene played out they both ate from their plates.
Also it seems like we also missed some Jo-Ja convo from Friday going by Jalaal's pre-cap from today. Not to mention the editing of the first scene.
To me it almost seems that the creative team could've chosen a different route after these scenes were shot.

Any case I have my popcorn ready. As long as we get ample Jo-Ja moments and see decent progression, am a happy soul!

prejudiced, that was deliberate editing at every turn.  Jalal looks at  Jodha, she looks at him and then CUT??  ya right. ðŸ˜†   

And I seriously liked how Jodha was so serenely sleeping out there under the stars without a care in the world.  Also liked how she looked at the stars and admired them before noticing Jalal Bear standing there on the periphery.  If this does not show that she's not too bothered with Ruqaiya's and Jalal's sleeping arrangements then I don't know what purpose it served.  She's being very cool about it and that is needed as I say.  But they definitely took that scene further. Maybe chatted till dawn...while Ruq rested her kamar and her feet and dreamt of being evil.  
Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
This line of yours is hilarious. But no, nothing of that sort would have happened 😊

Hamida Banu is what...knitting?  ...for Salim already. ... which makes me think...oh wait... what if... after Jalal went outside the khema and looked at Jodha and Jodha woke and looked at him...and then CUT! ... what really happened? ... Forget trying to sort out emotional wants and feelings...sometimes passion and the starry night scented with jasmines can lead to other things...

Originally posted by Bobby13

This line of yours is hilarious. But no, nothing of that sort would have happened 😊

Nothing of what sort? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†   There are many 'sorts'.  All the senior royal ladies in Agra are on a mission to find what really happened. So I thought I should also ask the question.  Whether we have time to find out is another question, ...what with Jodha now going to see Bakshi Banu even after hearing that Jalal won't take kindly to her visiting.  CVs are always intent on keeping this story balanced between meeting of minds and independent thought. I'm not a total romantic, so I like to see this 'new' Jodha show some of her old mettle as well. Let's see.

u know pad bear great minds think alike! i wrote the same while answering maddy's questions what if the SR is already done! we do not know what happened when jodha opened her eyes!
Originally posted by mandyg

u know pad bear great minds think alike! i wrote the same while answering maddy's questions what if the SR is already done! we do not know what happened when jodha opened her eyes!

Hahahah... well I didn't go as far as SR, but there is nothing to stop them just becoz I think it's too soon.  Royals first priority and duty is producing an heir. In that way one way, they are different from normal folks. Now I don't know how Jodha views this - her duty? ... or CVs want to show a full love confession before anything else.  Precap:  Jalal has stopped talking about the Shove. So did something happen that made him stop? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Hahahah... well I didn't go as far as SR, but there is nothing to stop them just becoz I think it's too soon.  Royals first priority and duty is producing an heir. In that way one way, they are different from normal folks. Now I don't know how Jodha views this - her duty? ... or CVs want to show a full love confession before anything else.  Precap:  Jalal has stopped talking about the Shove. So did something happen that made him stop? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

i am still putting all the pieces of puzzle together..khema..jodha's eye open scene..jalal's silence..dimaag ka dahi ban gaya..😆