Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved the scene where he says Tumhary Cheheray Pai Barah kyun bajey hai!!
Vikram brings the creeps out when he takes the class of his younger brother
shanti05 thumbnail
They have to balance out the characters I am glad that he gets his share.

There is a big war between him and avanthika for sure he was taken by name by her and since she is heading the chamber of commerce and there is disputed settlement issue I feel that property loss and some litigation issues are also major negative side of Vikram forcing him to push this alliance ahead !

He has a very destructive nature to as whenever they show him angry the BCC ticker is shown where negativity can cause major destruction if it comes to physical gestures.

Its a vibe he gives effortlessly and commandingly       😊
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Finally we see the nexus between Avantika and VD ... some dispute settlement, and Avantika being the member of chamber of commerce ...and I guess there is more than the dispute settlement - there should be some revenge or on those lines I feel !

VD is following a proper protocol in meeting Deewans, when Varun was going to meet Kaira he asked him to take a gift...looks like he believes in first impression is the last impression..hence trying to put his best foot forward always ...looking forward to the track - it looks very interesting because the motive is still unknown !

He gives the glimpses of Pardes here - the dark side is similar to that the pride and haughtiness in showing off the riches is more on those lines !
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes There must be more to it . Cathing all the conversation wnd trying to glue up to figure out what are ghe puzzle pieces. The Dhanrajgirs have been around the Diwaans long back but had closed the chapter now Vikram is opening it up again and using his brothwr to bridge things.

Some property Ashram or montesary was also mentionwd while Avantika was opening the vikram dhanrajgir file as I ubderstand and may have something to do with his father and some more parameters

Cvs can work around the area of Vikrams negativity which the diwaans in a structured way then we can see what is pulled out from the bag .

After Pardes he is doing pure antognist so I am sure he will do complete justice   😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Super episode Apu as Vikram is just too good , hr has a complex negative shade which is done by him really well. When he was about to slap Varun he controlled , there is a log of anger in him which has brewed into being negative and he is also somewhere scared of the lord.
Interesting traits , happy with the way his role is shaping up. I do feel someday that evil inside him will crash down and he will see the real himself .

Sagaii happeing tomorrow seems to be a turning point for his plan so only time will tell how it will affect his revenge and anger against Diwaans
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Shanti. seems to be interesting episode... sagai so soon?
will catch up the episodes.
shanti05 thumbnail
Sagai soon I am also wondering why there is also autralia track coming , but i feel that the eggagement may stop or may comtinue as Vikram
Is influential to cover evidences. If he is rich then the revenge track is due to some property issue
shanti05 thumbnail
The smile at the end when he finishes the call with sheela ..There is more to that the property revenge with diwaans or sometimes just misleading viewers ans somethibg completely different may brew up.
Daily unfolding a new twist from Vikram's side.
shanti05 thumbnail
Apu is fantastic as Vikram !!!👏👏 The ring scene with Amrita was so good !! Apu you are so good as evil !! Blending into the character 👍🏼

He looked Super HOT in the robe the Blue suit and later the beige one !!!😃
shanti05 thumbnail
Vikram & Avinthika meet was fantastic !!! 👏👏 Exchange of dialogues were on FIRE !!!😈