An Selfless Khushi

And Diffrent Arnav

Its Nice

I loved it

I am glued to it
addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely story. A contract, a deal, but honest & above board in its conditions & accepted as such. But when attraction sets in, evrything is confusing for Khushi, not Arnav though. Love this Arnav as well as Khushi, & them getting to know each other as they start living together. Their chemistry is electrifying, Arnav is open about it while Khushi is out of her depth here, but willing to explore it gradually. 
Frankly speaking, do millionaires come this sweet? Looking forward to how this marriage becomes more meaningful to both.
crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved the story very much its very  interesting
ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U write wonderful stories...don't stop writing on Arhi πŸ˜Š
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res

Edited:

Damn! Damn! Damn! I thought Sheetal was a dog! Knowing you I was sure Sheetal was no one important. But parakeet? I didn't think of that! Damn!

Damn this man! Arnav wanted to distance himself from Khushi because it was affecting AR. And he comes up with another contract in which he is either handing over half or the whole of AR to Khushi?! Does this man even think???

Damn it! Payal! I had filed her in my brain as so co-dependent that I never gave her enough credit for having it in her to plan this scheme', any scheme! But such, destructive relationships do exist... It didn't surprise me that Aakash's mom wasn't keen on Payal anymore after that. It also didn't surprise me when Aakash's and Payal's marriage was eventually on the rocks. What surprised me was that Aakash gave a lot of his life to keep the marriage working, even after everything!

I am done with the damn moments. Now to the comment:

Arnav wants Khushi to open the door for him when he comes home (not literally, I mean he wants to come home to Khushi) but he wants the one to decide when and how he will knock, leaving Khushi waiting. This is how I phrased their relationship in my head in the second half.

A girl leaves so much behind when she gets married. Khushi went a step ahead and got into a contract marriage with Arnav. That doesn't mean she doesn't have hopes and expectations of love. And I agree with Arnav, you need not term the depth of your feelings for someone under any particular label. But distancing yourself from your beloved- yes beloved as they weren't anything less for each other... they were more in fact- just to prove a point to your long held notions is ridiculous. No wonder Khushi tried both desperation and separation to make him see the point.

The first time when they had a major issue was when Khushi, in a fit of frustration, said he is not her husband and that broke him in a way. How would Khushi feel when Arnav decided to be her husband in terms of contract only??

Good sex is healthy for a good marriage life.

But it isn't everything. And in their relationship, Arnav told her in clear terms (when coerced but of course!) that it isn't about sex. It was never. Though it was a considerable part of it. Sex without love kind of cheapens the relationship. I know this is not how the real world works. It is just what I feel. Sex was ruled out. Emotions were discarded.

And what were we left with? Back to the first half of the story. Separate rooms, separate lives, back to being an arrogant jerk, back to feeling insecure...

But even at the worst of times, you as a reader know that this relationship isn't going to die. On one hand, we have Khushi who has openly declared her love for Arnav and gave herself completely to this relationship as a wife, love and friend. On the other hand, he is still the same Arnav who took upon himself every dream of Khushi and saw to it that they were fulfilled, he was a great husband and a good son-in-law for her family too, he gave her respect and immense love', he had felt jealousy and protectiveness for her and sheer wretchedness too. He won't let Khushi go. And he didn't. Bas!

It was such a fulfilling feeling to know that after everything both are together, successful in their careers, with a son of their own and on their way to adopt another, less fortunate soul. 😊

When I had decided to read Shaadi, I had thought it will be all about a traditional taam jhaam marriage related story. But you took me by surprise and how! 😲 A shaadi that was anything but traditional or conventional in any way... πŸ‘πŸΌ

And you completely rocked the first person narrative too! πŸ‘

Can I just skip over all the other characters? 😳 They did their job well πŸ˜‰ I am just too partial towards ArHi πŸ˜›

PS: I don't comment on blogs but I do like' there. I will do so soon

PPS: I know you are leaving IF and I absolutely understand. Just wanted to tell you, you are a great writer and human being. You will be missed sorely by me ❀️

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 9 years ago