Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: captaincrunch

I agree with all of you, it didn't make sense when all this time Jalal came across as a husband who is deeply in love with her and protective of her. Then how in the world he allowed her to sleep outside and slept in comfort with the one he apparently was not too happy for  intruding in his journey with Jodha. I guess the cvs don't follow any logic to a story. Ekta needs to understand that this show will remain popular if they could keep the plot sensible for viewers to sympathize and empathize with the characters.

Line in bold - exactly

He is not even bothered about her health and safety now that Ruk is with him?  He sleeps cosily in tent with Ruk😡

I do not want them to retain No.1 for this crap

staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Thanks for writing this YES, I don't feel any love from Jalal
What love when you stand by and let your supposed love be humiliated and left out, to himself sleep cosily in tent

Exactly he only thinks about MUZ

No medha he loves jodha 
but yeah he should have opposed ruqu😭
i think they are in initial stage of their love 
may be in future jalal will stand for jodha 😕
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a big let down on cvz part for sure..i could not make sense of this whole tent issue..why a begam has to sleep outside the tent like a dasi..the whole scene was a let down..did not enjoy today's episode..no connectivity to last week's episodes!
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

awesme post n much needed post for cvs 👍🏼buddy frankly sayin soultalk today was jus lollypop for us...jallu sleepin in khema with ruks is another👎🏼love,wajood,humara zindagi sirf aapke sath is meaning less wen he cant stand for jo n oppose ruks...maham ruks scene is compulsory in every episode for cvs or else dey cnt hv peace in them😡

Jalal's love is meaningless cos he has no guts to stand up for Jodha
He lets Ruk treat Jodha in inhuman way and this is supposed to be love
Pathetic

I am SICK of seeing MA-Ruk scenes

staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

a big let down on cvz part for sure..i could not make sense of this whole tent issue..why a begam has to sleep outside the tent like a dasi..the whole scene was a let down..did not enjoy today's episode..no connectivity to last week's episodes!

me too 
i m not willing to watch it now😭
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Line in bold - exactly

He is not even bothered about her health and safety now that Ruk is with him?  He sleeps cosily in tent with Ruk😡

I do not want them to retain No.1 for this crap

Maddy nahi...he didnt sleep cozily at all..Ruqu was sleeping and he was very much awake and thinking of Jodha..they had maintained atleast 1 feet distance b/w them😆
but isse uska paap nahi dhuljata...I'm hurt😭 mujhe jhappi chahiye😭
Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actuaally they will not unite jodha akbar. So easily so they finished such a beautiful track i too was upset when thy returned '"'"
cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for writing this YES, I don't feel any love from Jalal
What love when you stand by and let your supposed love be humiliated and left out, to himself sleep cosily in tent

Exactly he only thinks about MUZ

😕 ye to galat he. now as he knows jodha is going to be MUZ, he will have hopes from jodha only, journey ka aur kuchh bhi yaad nai aaya usse!!!!! 😒
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmosandme

i still can't believe that jalal is in love. he could sense jodha was humiliated by ruq, but did nothing and why did salim chisti say about jodha becoming MUZ. now whatever jalal would do for jodha would be out of love or hope of getting heir. so far everything he did was his responsibility and today he didn't even do that.

@bold I differ here..he was happy coz his love will bear his child...and its a great feeling.
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So,  I wasn't wrong at all about Jalal!!!
People on this forum tend to forget Jalal's nature..I mean some of the majority here forgave him after he cried and prayed in front of God to save Jodha...Yeah, sure he did that, but at the end of the day nothing is more important to Jalal than being a chamcha to MA and Ruqs, his huge ego, his sadistic nature that he loves to see Jodha is pain.

He honestly doesn't even deserve to be called a KING! In my eyes, he will never have that kind of respect until he learns how to give RESPECT as a human being to Jodha!

Now since my whole bashing of Jalal on Friday proved to correct..I am outta of here unless CV's get their script straight and give respect to Jodha! Enjoy folks the constant humiliation that Jodha has to bear from her own husband!🥱