Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I one who dubbed for tapsee in aadukalam is singer/actress Andrea..
Recently she told dis in Koffee wit DD..
I liked samantha's own voice in NEP..
Yes Trisha,Nayan should use their own voice..
Chinamayi should dub for selective actress only..
Deepa Venkat s also excellent dubbing artist n her voice suits well for Anushka n Nayan..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra--Raichu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dubbing (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Navetha-

I one who dubbed for tapsee in aadukalam is singer/actress Andrea..
Recently she told dis in Koffee wit DD..
I liked samantha's own voice in NEP..
Yes Trisha,Nayan should use their own voice..
Chinamayi should dub for selective actress only..
Deepa Venkat s also excellent dubbing artist n her voice suits well for Anushka n Nayan..

Is it? woww.. she sounded exactly like Tapsee.. she also dubbed for Ileana in Nanban

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra--Raichu-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I don't really mind dubbing but some actors ruin the dubbing because they can't move their lips according to the dialogues : that's waht irritates me the most ! Like Hansika ! I just can't bear her because of that !
And I think actors should dub themselves if their dialog's delivery is ok like Nayan, Trisha and evan Anushka ! They should be more confident and try it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.