Poll

Can you volunteer caps posting?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Friends,
I am extremely sorry to say that we can't continue caps from March onwards.

The decision is taken by the present volunteers - Snehal, Shreya & Me. Its not because most of the people are less interested rather the reason is totally personal.

From March onwards, I will be less active & for me posting caps is totally impossible.

So it becomes impossible for Shreya & Snehal to post 8-10 episodes caps in a month.

So here I m asking whether we should continue it ??
Don't say just YES rather volunteer to post it. Most importantly we need regular volunteer who will post it on time. You can volunteer for one episode or more than 1 episode per month. If 2-3 volunteers we get then we can easily continue it.

ALL THE SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED.

Please vote here with reply. [REPLY IS MUST, VOTE WITHOUT REPLY IS NOT COUNTED WHILE WE TAKE THE FINAL DECISION]
Edited by debasree04 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I understand. ..This is really tough. ..and I think it's because of the very high standards set in the last couple of years that you are unable to maintain it now.

if it's tough make the caps thing optional. if it's a really great epi with lots of worthy scenes then make caps. Otherwise leave it. If it's optional like this , I can also make some caps when free. It's the commitment which I am unable to give. Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

DEBA, I also can Understand and We already discussed it in Caps thread few days Back, I think VIS DII was Right to make it Optional but somehow I m sad cz in VM and Siggie making, these Caps are our only Source...
u already see that we bring New aspect in VM making like Off screen, Disguise scene, Past n Present so it's really Difficult for all VM makers including U and Siggie Makers too as We could not find Data in aspect of that Line...
I would Volunteer but U knew, I can't access YT, Sony Live and also DM...
HotSpot also bann here...
I m really Sorry but Yes I have a Suggestion...
U give 8 Episodes alternate to Every Active member who easily access YT...
I personally told U that except Me, SHEROO, SAMAN and PINKY...
Every Member can do it...
Baariyaan laga do...
Does not mean that Caps are so Clear but atleast we have Data and it's Not a Big Burden on SNEHAL, U and SHERYA too...
Haan Koi Acha EPI hoga, Officer Centric tou wo Asp TEENO mein say koi lay lay...😊

Edited by gadhadada - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I understand. ..This is really tough. ..and I think it's because of the very high standards set in the last couple of years that you are unable to maintain it now.

Truly, in 2011 Deepika initially started posting caps of current episode, I posted few caps in 2011.
In 2012, in the beginning Deepika was going off & I started continue it & later Shreya started also. In 2013 we get few new volunteers like Snehal, mano, Shagnika, Bhavana, Shangaal, Reshma, & PP but no one able to continue it except Snehal.
In 2011, few episode caps are not posted but from 2012 till date we didn't miss single episode whatever the episode is. So expectations become high. 😆

if it's tough make the caps thing optional. if it's a really great epi with lots of worthy scenes then make caps. Otherwise leave it. If it's optional like this , I can also make some caps when free. It's the commitment which I am unable to give.

Even i was thinking to continue the episode which is good.

debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

DEBA, I also can Understand and We already discussed it in Caps thread few days Back, I think VIS DII was Right to make it Optional but somehow I m sad cz in VM and Siggie making, these Caps are our only Source...
u already see that we bring New aspect in VM making like Off screen, Disguise scene, Past n Present so it's really Difficult for all VM makers including U and Siggie Makers too as We could not find Data in aspect of that Line...
I would Volunteer but U knew, I can't access YT, Sony Live and also DM...
HotSpot also bann here...
I m really Sorry but Yes I have a Suggestion...
U give 8 Episodes alternate to Every Active member who easily access YT...
I personally told U that except Me, SHEROO, SAMAN and PINKY...
Every Member can do it...
Baariyaan laga do...
Does not mean that Caps are so Clear but atleast we have Data and it's Not a Big Burden on SNEHAL, U and SHERYA too...
Haan Koi Acha EPI hoga, Officer Centric tou wo Asp TEENO mein say koi lay lay...😊

GD, i fully understand how much caps rather good caps are needed for creative point of view.
You probably did not read my post clearly. The point is - I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE TO POST CAPS FROM MARCH ONWARDS BECAUSE I WILL BE LESS ACTIVE ON IF.

The problem creates because of my absence.

I know lots of people are active in CID forum but only few people want to post caps because its more difficult & hectic than posting WU [I can tell this because i have done both]. So if we get volunteer we can continue it on regular basis otherwise it becomes impossible for Sri & Snehal.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Also. ...for me making 300 caps is tough. if I make I can do 25-30. That's why I never volunteered for regular caps schedule.
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Also. ...for me making 300 caps is tough. if I make I can do 25-30. That's why I never volunteered for regular caps schedule.

vis, maximum number is reduced to 150. 😆
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

GD, i fully understand how much caps rather good caps are needed for creative point of view.
You probably did not read my post clearly. The point is - I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE TO POST CAPS FROM MARCH ONWARDS BECAUSE I WILL BE LESS ACTIVE ON IF.

The problem creates because of my absence.

I know lots of people are active in CID forum but only few people want to post caps because its more difficult & hectic than posting WU [I can tell this because i have done both]. So if we get volunteer we can continue it on regular basis otherwise it becomes impossible for Sri & Snehal.

Hmmm...
Mean We are Losing Hope to Make some Good VMs and Siggies in Future...
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

Hmmm...
Mean We are Losing Hope to Make some Good VMs and Siggies in Future...

I m extremely sorry GD, if i can continue i would rather be happy but its impossible for me.
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

I m extremely sorry GD, if i can continue i would rather be happy but its impossible for me.

Hmm, I can understand...