Celebrity Fan Clubs

DeepikaPadukoneFC#62New Face of HP (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DeepikaPadukoneFC#62New Face of HP (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged

amazing  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam.K-

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Tina Deepika is unwell :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clementina

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepzpadukone

Tina Deepika is unwell :(
ya dear due to heavy schedule Ouch

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clementina

thanks will use one as my dp

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
[VIDEO] Promo of Deepika and Ranveer's Performance for Zee Cine Awards 2014 http://youtu.be/8atxSxw9sAk?hd=1 ...
Its such an awesome promo Ranveer and Deepika awww... 

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Yes, I would do Shuddhi if offered: Deepika Padukone

PTI  Mumbai, February 17, 2014
First Published: 15:43 IST(17/2/2014) | Last Updated: 15:52 IST(17/2/2014)

Ads by Google
Interior Design Online
www.seeklearning.com.au/Design  - Fast And Flexible Study Options. Government-Accredited Course.

EMAIL
FONT SIZE
A | A+ | A-
SUBSCRIBE BREAKING NEWS ALERT

Deepika Padukone has denied reports that she was approached for Karan Johar's much-discussed project Shuddhi but said she was willing to do the film if offered.

1/5 

Play

Black is the royal colour that makes you shine. And Deepika Padukone carries it with grace. At the launch of Hewlett Packard (HP) tablet computers Slate 6 and 7 in ...
Deepika Padukone shines in black. (PTI Photo)
Is it love that makes her face shine? (PTI Photo)
Deepika Padukone poses with Rajiv Srivastava, VP & GM, HP India, during the launch of HP State 6 voice tab and other products in New Delhi on Thursday. (PTI Photo)
Deepika Padukone is all smiles at the launch of Hewlett Packard (HP) tablet computers Slate 6 and 7 in New Delhi, India on Feb. 13, 2014. (AP Photo)

"I haven't been approached for the film yet. I don't know if they (makers) know what is happening with the film," Deepika said at an event.

"At the point when Hrithik was doing it I would have definitely be interested in doing it. Now that he is not doing it, I don't know what is happening with the project," she said.

The upcoming film under Karan Johar's home production is getting delayed over its casting.

Earlier Kareena Kapoor Khan and Hrithik Roshan were to star in the film but Hrithik's illness delayed the project, forcing the actor to opt out.

It is also not clear whether Kareena is still a part of the movie. When asked if she would do the role if approached, Deepika replied in the affirmative.
"Yes I would do it, why not?... If Karan thinks I would do justice to it then I will do it. Though Hrithik is not doing the film, I would be okay to do the film with any other co-star. It all depends on what they plan to do with the project," she added.

The film will be directed by Karan Malhotra of Agneepath fame.

On chemistry between two actors
The sizzling chemistry that Deepika shared with co-star Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela sparked rumours of a romance between the two actors. But both Deepika and Ranveer have refrained from directly commenting on the status of their relationship.

"Chemistry was relevant to the film at that time. What was important for me and Ranveer is to have a good chemistry in a film like Ram Leela which is an adaptation of Romeo and Juliet. (As) the film was a passionate love story, we needed that kind of chemistry and it worked for the film," Deepika said at an event.

She said contrary to the perception, the on-screen chemistry cannot be created between two actors. "You cannot create chemistry. Also a director cannot direct chemistry as it is something that actors bring to their characters and to the film. It lies in the comfort level that they share. I believe they cannot create it," the actress said.

- See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/yes-i-would-do-shuddhi-if-offered-deepika-padukone/article1-1184892.aspx#sthash.FVkHkZS7.dpuf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top