Arshi Two Shot -SANGAM- Part 2(LAST) posted on page 3 on 17th Feb

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

He is so happy today... after few hours he is going to meet his best friend. 10 years of long wait coming to end. Today he can meet his best friend, Khushi. He is talking with her almost everyday... but today, after few hours he is going meet her. She is his best friend. He met her at temple for the first time.

When he is 15, One day he went to temple with his family, when he slipped on the floor, his feet got hurt. Blood was oozing from a wound in his toe. After checking his wound, he tried to walk forward where his family went. But due to sharp pain he couldn't walk. He hissed saying "ahh..." his family is far from him to hear his voice. He immediately sat on nearby bench and closed his eyes to control his pain. Suddenly he felt a small touch on his toe. He opened his eyes to see a beautiful girl of age around 5. She is examining his wound with a very serious expression on her face. He smiled a little to see this beautiful angel.

"Is it paining?" she asked him with her sweet voice. But he didn't say anything. After seeing his nonresponsive mode, she decided that it is paining indeed. She tried to touch his feet, he hissed again in pain. Immediately she stepped back with scared and crying expression in her face. Before he says something, she ran from there. How much fast she ran that much fast she came back holding something in her hand. She opened her fist and applied her wet hand kerchief on his toe.

"It is ok... the pain will get reduce. Why did you come here?"

"To pray god! What else?"

"Oh... but you can't walk now. Do one thing, you sit here, I will pray to god behalf yourself."

Without listening his words, she again ran into temple to pray god. She stood behind the goddess statue and started praying.

"He came here to pray you. Then why did you give him punishment? I'm asking your forgiveness behalf of him. Please forgive him and heal him. And give all happiness to him and his family."

Everybody who are looking at this small kid, amazed at her talks and selflessness. Anjali is about to go near Khushi. She stopped when she saw the priest talks with Khushi

"Khushi... you again came? What happened? And for whom you are asking forgiveness? Who is that boy?"

"He is my new friend uncle. He got hurt. He can't come here and pray. That is why I'm praying for him. Give me prasada(the offerings of God) I'm getting late for my class." Demanded Khushi.

Everybody surprised by her behaviour. The priest gave her prasada and she flew away from there. Everybody smiled at her.

"She is daughter of one of the employees here. She is a darling for everyone here. Her name is Khushi"  said priest to Raizadas, who are watching her retreating figure.

She ran to Arnav and gave him prasada and said "Don't worry, I asked Devi Mayya to forgive you and she will. And your pain also will reduce. Now I have to go bye"

He stopped her asking "Why did you ask forgiveness behalf of me?"

"Hmmm..." she thought for some time, "Because I think you are my friend" saying this she gave him a heart warming smile.

He extended his hand saying "I'm Arnav."

With a bright smile in her face and excitement in her eyes she said "I'm Khushi... you know happiness" they sat there till his family comes. Arnav's family was panic to see his wound.

"No need to worry... the pain will reduce. I prayed Devi Mayya... he will be fine" Khushi said to Raizadas and turned to Arnav "Bye Arnav... I have to go. Take care..." saying this she kissed his cheeks making it full wet and flew away from there to go to her home. He blushed seeing her and his family's expression. After that day, Arnav's father made his way to Khushi's house along with Arnav, his mother and sister. Khushi is more than happy to see her new friend in her house. They spent so much time. Arnav's parents left him there to play with his new friend. After that each day they met, they played, they fought. But still they are besties. After three years of their friendship, he left to London to finish his higher studies. But there was no day when they never talked.

Arnav's thoughts disturbed with the call from airhostess

"Sir we are going to land. Please tie your seat belt." Nodding his head he got ready to meet his best friend.

"I'm coming Pumpkin... to see you after 10 long years."

He sent his luggage with his driver and drove himself to meet his best friend, his Khushi. But for his great disappointment and surprised, she is not there. Somebody else living in her house. He asked them about Khushi, hoping they may know about her. But what they said shook him to the core.

"Sorry beta. We don't know where she lives. After her parents death, she gave us this house for rent and went somewhere. We asked her to live here with us. But she never accepted. She is in this city or not that also we don't know."

He couldn't understand what he just heard. Did Khushi leave the house? Did uncle and aunty passed away? When? She never said that to him, when they talked. But where is she now?

"Can you tell me when her passed away? And what about her buaji? Do you have any idea about them?" asked Arnav controlling his rush of emotions.

"It happened seven years back. After her parents death her bua Ji came here to help her. But seeing her brother and sister in law death, Madhumathi Ji couldn't take the pain. She also died with heart attack, leaving poor Khushi alone in this world"

This is enough for Arnav to lose his control. He immediately ran to his car and cried his heart out. "Khushi is alone. Is she facing this world alone from seven years? What I'm here for? Khushi where are you dear? I will find you. I don't want to lose you... coz... coz... I Love you... I can't live without you... I will find you" Arnav left from there swearing himself.

All the Raizadas are very sad after hearing all these information about Khushi and her family.

"We thought they left the city for Sashi's betterment in work. But we never thought this" said Arnav's father.

"Once I went to their home, but came back after knowing nothing about their whereabouts. But I never thought this will happen" said Anjali.

"But, Khushi where is she?" asked Arnav's nani and Arnav's mother at same time.

"I don't know... I have to find her. I can't live without her.  I need her in my life. I want to marry her... only her..." said Arnav making everybody shocked, surprised, happy and sad at the same time. They all well know about his stubbornness. If he decides something, he will fix to that. He won't change. Only Khushi can make him change. They sighed deeply and nodded their head. After that, Arnav tried his level best to find her. Every day is passing without any information about her, which making Arnav more restless. It's already one month after he return back to India.

One day, he went to market to bring the list, which his sister gave him for the Krishnastami (birthday of Lord Krishna) Pooja. When he is purchasing things, he got call from detective agency, which he hired for Khushi. By seeing the number, he immediately lifted the call.

"Sir, our man just saw madam in Devi Mayya temple near your house. Shall we bring her to your home?"

"NO... just make her to stay there. I'm coming" he ran to his car leaving the shop. Happiness, tension, excitement, and fear all the emotions rushed into his system. He don't know how he drove his car to reach his destination. He crossed all the traffic lights and rules. But who can dare to stop him after seeing his white SUV with a fancy number.

For PMs please add my PMs account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list. Please "DONOT" add sankadevi_lg.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res..!
Edited..!
Goshy Gosh..!!
This is superb mom..!
The concept of this story is freaking awesome and cute at the same time..!!!
I am loving it...! TOTALLY..!
Loved the small, cute, adorable bond between a 15 year old Arnav and 5 Year old Khushi.!
It was just amazing to read Khushi's instant concern for Arnav as he got hurt.
Poor he..!
No wonder Khushi's innocence and good will won his heart and they became great friends..!
So Now Arnav is in love with Khushi and he hasn't met her since 10 long years.
This is going to be exciting..!
I wonder what's in the store for us..!
Does Khushi loves him too?
Will there be some 3rd person too in the story?
Why didn't she share the news of her parent's demise with Arnav?
What stopped her from telling that to Arnav?
I guess she didn't tell him bcoz she didn't wanted to disturb cum distract him from his studies..!
Whatever may the reason be..!
I am quite excited for the next chapter..!
Do write it soon mom.!
This is awesome story..!
Love you a lot ❤️
Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 10 years ago
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
LOL
Ye place bhi meri hai :p
Yipee...!
*Dance*
*More Dance*