jonnybgood

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baljodhdhanesar

Originally posted by milla

Originally posted by _angelmini_

Originally posted by shalluuu

post the link...
don't think she looks like roopal...Confused
From which angle does she looks like Roopal time for someone to get an eye testROFL
hey there whatsoever your name is, i think you don't have the right to talk to me like this, like "to get an eye test" why should i get an eye test? even my sister agrees with me that she looks like roopal. i know she isn't the 100% carbon copy of her . i don't care if you don't think she looks like her. i just came to this forum to share this with all of the members that how i think she resembles her.but i really got offended when you told me to take an eye exam! well, i thought this is a friendly forum where i can share my point of view, likes and dislikes, but here, people are offending me. i think someone needs to report you. i'm not starting a war over here i just want to let you know that i got so offended by this phrase -time for someone to get an eye test. i'm just telling you to never tell me this ever in the future otherwise i'll report you. 

-VALERIE

I have to agree she does a bit look like her

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gunjan's lookalike (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zackandjosh

zackandjosh

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
You are right, she does resemble her a lot.

milla

IF-Sizzlerz

milla

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baljodhdhanesar

Originally posted by milla

Originally posted by _angelmini_

Originally posted by shalluuu

post the link...
don't think she looks like roopal...Confused
From which angle does she looks like Roopal time for someone to get an eye testROFL
hey there whatsoever your name is, i think you don't have the right to talk to me like this, like "to get an eye test" why should i get an eye test? even my sister agrees with me that she looks like roopal. i know she isn't the 100% carbon copy of her . i don't care if you don't think she looks like her. i just came to this forum to share this with all of the members that how i think she resembles her.but i really got offended when you told me to take an eye exam! well, i thought this is a friendly forum where i can share my point of view, likes and dislikes, but here, people are offending me. i think someone needs to report you. i'm not starting a war over here i just want to let you know that i got so offended by this phrase -time for someone to get an eye test. i'm just telling you to never tell me this ever in the future otherwise i'll report you. 

-VALERIE
Hey if you don't see my name you really need and eye test. LOL Touchy are we not and yes this is friendly forum where people could share their views.  If you want to report why wait it is a friendly forum feel free to report me its  your choice and I am sure you will after reading this if you having already done that.LOLLOLLOL  If someone tells me to get an eye test done this was be my reaction ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marty999

marty999

IF-Rockerz

marty999

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I agree with you Mills on two thing one she look nothing like Roopal and #2 this is a fun forum some telling someone get and eye test it nothing shouldn't be taking seriously at all.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Topic Closed!

This topic is not related to SSLK show and also members commenting in this post should avoid mocking the topic maker with personal attacks.

Regards
SSLK DT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21Afrin_RaqBhijyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top