Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: keershri

Vinee, totally agree with you. Exactly I had made the same comment elsewhere that the initial episodes of JLZ were like watching a fresh mini bwd movie. But unfortunately that is history now ๐Ÿ˜” and since the old team is gone now I have no hope of getting that back.

JLZ has become just another TV soap now viewed by the regular TV watchers who may help keep the TRPs but it is definitely no more for people like us ...

sorry dear there are no TRPS to be proud of...
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uppaas

yes divine the writer is a useless person..all wewant is the male to be as strong as the female n it shd not be cliche like the other shows

Uppas..I always wanted to see a show ,different .Different in the sense...that the male will be the lead.I used to love a show called Parichay..on colors.Though it was a Ekta kapoor show..still I dared to watch it simply,bcoz it had the male in center stage.But...but ...but the story simply turned it's concept to where, female became the lead with all the illogical sacrifices and stories.We can't help it!! Every story on TV will revolve making the female sacrificing,becoming helpless in front of manipulating in-laws and the male supporting in each and every thing what the female does/misunderstand her.
uppaas thumbnail
divine i also saw that show loved sameer in it..ya i kno it all got messed up n then they shut shop..
JLZ is going the same way unfortunatelyyy๐Ÿ˜•
Srivalli123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar uppas nice post..well written abt the plot nd completly agree wth u..bt do u really think cv's listen us..earlier we hav made so many posts abt DV working as a lawyer nd dils life partner etc..bt there is no use still they r nt concentrating on DV's charecter his professional life nd dils life partner etc..
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srivalli123

Yaar uppas nice post..well written abt the plot nd completly agree wth u..bt do u really think cv's listen us..earlier we hav made so many posts abt DV working as a lawyer nd dils life partner etc..bt there is no use still they r nt concentrating on DV's charecter his professional life nd dils life partner etc..

thats the point do the cvs kno anything..i go to twiiter n fb ppl only praise the show n sarav chemistry no 1 is telling the cvs / saony that we r unhappy
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

vinnie..and shona...Totally agree with both of you..yes totally the show is in the dumps...

look a the the continuity of the same...Madam literally killed herself n the hero for a lame promise...
i
his parents acceptance was THE ISSUE with her wen she got it ..she dii not wait for a sec...to think wat is important ...

then acc to spoilers.. madam comes bk with dirt all over and is called a servant..
WHO IS WRITING This crap i have a maid who is very good looking and sometime i get covered with dirt NO ! Claas me a maid...how sick is this..

instead of being concerned abt a female who got stuck they are ridiculing her...who the helll is tHE STORY WRITER..this way the movies made in 1950...๐Ÿคข
the show is 6 months and the cvslost the plot so early..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

agree uppaas di dey hv totaly ruined person social status also with dis fulish insult drama.
N yes within 6 mnth dey lost shows popularity its highly rediculous. Isase acha tha 100episode pe show wound up ho jata.
M actly irirate wid dis fulish story
Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As we kno that  the cvs are lost n have lost the plot of the show..

LETS TRY TO HELP THEM REVIVE THE SHOW...

so heres my take...
1. ROMANCE between the leads is the USP of the show pls invent some nice original romantic scene 1 or 2 times a week is a must..

2.Dont make it a saas bahu..jehthani sasur hatred drama..instead show the leads to be together and stop insult of either

3. Let them deal with real issues in life...like DV working . age related issues ..which they overcome...how to deal with family, panchgani issues, jealously track of either how they overcome it

4.Dont make the heroine MAHAN n unrealistic ..in a hope to show the  girl mahan dont butucher the STRONG CHARACTER OF DV...

5. Dont make the man a joru ka gulam  n servant  or a sidey to show the couple happily married..

6.Lets see DV making sanchis family eg adu n prachi take over the businesss n make them more normal and strong

7. Get some 1 for DILS make it a complicated match tooo and sarav together to help dils...afer all she deserves it

8. Let DV take the lead and make it more of  DVsstory and sanchi in DVs world...

9. DVs brother issue to be a sore point and DV n sanchi get the family 2gether and breach differences ,,WE DONT WANT SANCHI DOING IT ALONE N DV FOLLOWING HER INSTRUCTIONS

10.Show some realistic scenes where the couple fight over silly things and the roothna manana
just not DV even sanchi shd do it..

U can add ur points this is wat I feel will work for the show

...uppas...i have a best solution...WITH ALL THE CURRENT TRACK OF COPY AND PASTE...I THINK THEY SHOULD HAND OVER THE SERIAL TO ITS ORIGINAL AUTHORS (K- COMPANY)...IT WILL BE SIMILAR TO OTHER SHOWS...AND BY WATCHING IT WE WILL NOT FEEL ANYTHING AT ALL...WE WLL JUST PASS TIME๐Ÿ˜‰..JAB KUCH DIFFERENT HOGA NAHIN, FEEL HI NAHI KARENGE TO HAMARI EXPECTATIONS HAMARE PAAS RAHEGI AUR HELP KI BHI ZAROORAT NAHIN HOGI...๐Ÿ˜Š...BAS HUMKO WAIT KARNA HOGA...KUCH DIFFERENT DEKHNE KE LIYE...KAHI AUR...KISI AUR CHANNEL PE...๐Ÿ˜› 
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raatri

...uppas...i have a best solution...WITH ALL THE CURRENT TRACK OF COPY AND PASTE...I THINK THEY SHOULD HAND OVER THE SERIAL TO ITS ORIGINAL AUTHORS (K- COMPANY)...IT WILL BE SIMILAR TO OTHER SHOWS...AND BY WATCHING IT WE WILL NOT FEEL ANYTHING AT ALL...WE WLL JUST PASS TIME๐Ÿ˜‰..JAB KUCH DIFFERENT HOGA NAHIN, FEEL HI NAHI KARENGE TO HAMARI EXPECTATIONS HAMARE PAAS RAHEGI AUR HELP KI BHI ZAROORAT NAHIN HOGI...๐Ÿ˜Š...BAS HUMKO WAIT KARNA HOGA...KUCH DIFFERENT DEKHNE KE LIYE...KAHI AUR...KISI AUR CHANNEL PE...๐Ÿ˜› 

GOOD solutionnn...๐Ÿ˜‰
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raatri

good solutionnn
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonali164

agree uppaas di dey hv totaly ruined person social status also with dis fulish insult drama.
N yes within 6 mnth dey lost shows popularity its highly rediculous. Isase acha tha 100episode pe show wound up ho jata.

M actly irirate wid dis fulish story

how sad na Shina..wat a waste of talent n good show...ise acha they shd end the show...