Lover of the week #12 : Hearts.Flowers - Page 19

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Hearts.Flowers

I can't possibly rock anybody's heart, let alone Bossy's. I mean c'mon.😆
no ways you have such beautiful charm that attracts every guy to you, Boss wishes to take you on a date I can totally tell :D <3 pretty DP btw that's going to add more to your charm now ;D
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

no ways you have such beautiful charm that attracts every guy to you, Boss wishes to take you on a date I can totally tell :D <3 pretty DP btw that's going to add more to your charm now ;D
You're funny.😆 Oh yeah the new one? Love her<3 She is gorgeous.

You're funny.😆Oh yeah the new one? Love her<3 She is gorgeous.
haha I am crazily stupidly weirdly funny XD but you're much funnier and entertaining! Look ppl even stopped asking me questions in my LOTW cause they're like she ain't gonna f**kin complete this shit XD Lmfao
Who is that actress ? :D she is really gorgeous!!

haha I am crazily stupidly weirdly funny XD but you're much funnier and entertaining! Look ppl even stopped asking me questions in my LOTW cause they're like she ain't gonna f**kin complete this shit XD Lmfao
Who is that actress ? :D she is really gorgeous!!
Nah I guess they're just letting you take your time since you have exams. I'm waiting for your answers though. Enjoyed reading your answers. :)
Keira Knightley!

Nah I guess they're just letting you take your time since you have exams. I'm waiting for your answers though. Enjoyed reading your answers. :)
Keira Knightley!
yeah You're right :) everyone is being sweet and patient, I really need to learn from them how to put an end to my impatience LOL Aww thank you soo much , I really enjoyed reading yours too, honestly you should like write stories or something on IF, I see this awesome potential and talent in you :)
Wow she's got such a beautiful name too! :)
I'm gonna head to sleep now Sanzy it's 12:04 am here and hmk abhi Baaki hai lmfao XD take care and good night and enjoyed chatting with you today!! :D <3

yeah You're right :) everyone is being sweet and patient, I really need to learn from them how to put an end to my impatience LOL Aww thank you soo much , I really enjoyed reading yours too, honestly you should like write stories or something on IF, I see this awesome potential and talent in you :)
Wow she's got such a beautiful name too! :)
I'm gonna head to sleep now Sanzy it's 12:04 am here and hmk abhi Baaki hai lmfao XD take care and good night and enjoyed chatting with you today!! :D <3
I can't write. Its not my thing. But thanks. and sure, goodnight! :)
For you Sanzy!

Edited by -SunnyLeone- - 10 years ago
^ if you need help with any assignment or anything let me know, I enjoy doing other peoples hmk than my own for some odd reason lol

Keira Knightley!

That's true... we're just letting Sunny catch up with the questions. 

C'mon Sunny. you haven't even gotten around the ones already there and you want more questions? I'm game... but then you'd be slammed, don't you think? ðŸ˜†