Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations Induji...👏 WOW new thread...
I was away for a weekend and what all happened??? 😃
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasvir677

feel bad for arman

love knock his door after a long time
and that too break his heart.
arman and mala are not fit for each other. Their beliefs and thoughts are so different.

but acc to me arman has taken right decision.

Yes armaan has decided rightly...love is not a season that can come again n again...its once in a lifetime...
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

<font color="#ff00cc" size="6">Congratulations Induji...👏WOW new thread...

</div>

<div>
<font size="5">I was away for a weekend and what all happened??? 😃</font></font>

Missing u anjani...where had u been??
Anjani9 thumbnail

Very sad for Armaan...

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You never fail to amaze me Indu ji... Thanks a ton for taking my name 😳 you are amazing Indu ji.. 😊
Anjani9 thumbnail
I was busy with house renovation work shopping on Saturday and travel yesterday...
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved to read Baba's insight.. his upbringing that he is proud of and the change that has come in Ashu with the love of Nidhi.. ! As always Baba is worried for Ashni ... but knows that Ashu is there to take care of the things.. He is more n more satisfied how Ashu n Nidhi have been so long. He knows very well that they both are there for each other.. now as he can see the love of Ashni in front of him... he is much content with how everything has been so fine and at the place.. ! Aradhnaji's phone n talking to her abt the online doc's  IMA conference.. Loved how she addresses him as buddhaa.. n will fill the form on his behalf.. !
I love this pair.. yes wud like to call them a pair.. cos the understanding that they both have still for n with each other.. where wud we ever find it.. ? Baba is very much touched with her company n how things cud have been if they were together.. But as life is.. he is more inclined to the family now.. Family with a cute angel is awaited n he is all set to play with her.. He is not far from his own guilt how he is still an accused to the daughter of his.. n now waiting to cuddle n give all his love to his grandchildren.. What the Elders are... they are to give the love.. n in return get love.. ⭐️⭐️👏
Bachhe mann ke sachhe.. Nishu's child like purity .. how true is Armaan and Nishu has rightly proved himself.. by remarking upon the smile of Naina and then that of Mala's ! This child even claims that this is not mala.. cos this one is very loving n sweet.. n he is scared of Mala..leaving Armaan in a shock.. Sometimes kids do say whats going to be the right path to take up !⭐️
The love of Ashni .. how change comes when sumthing happens.. Nidhi has pains n Sudhir after examining her has advised total bed rest.. ! One light comment of Nidhi made Ashu so miserable that he is not able to face anything.. Is he frustrated or feeling so helpless.. Or Dr' Chandra's remarks are still haunting him.. " I think you are aware of what danger you have put your young wife into " 
.as he looked into her eyes n said"tum jaanti ho...mai tumhe kuch nahi hone doonga...you bloody well know it...dont you"??
And his frustrations are coming out in the face of a hardstone at the hospital...n talking to DD made him back again.. and coming back to home with Nidhi making a lovely home drawing for Nishu.. he hugged her tightly with the assurance of a safety that she needs badly n the Saiyyaan moment .. loved it !❤️
Mala... what fate has in anyone's life.. no one can predict ! Mala, on knowing upon her face is a mirror image of Naina,, is burst into anger n as always throwing her tantrums n boss like figure to Armaan. " prove your love or rot all you life "..
On reading the final version of Armaan.. she is all angry and again taunts him n his family.. Liked how Armaan reacted for the first time.. His final words to her has made him much more in the higher place. He knew what wud be the outcome n what mala is.. but he took time.. The time tested him n he very rightly come emerged as a winner here ! His words that never deal with the relations.. never think abt the profit n loss in the relations.. and left her forever !!!👏
Talking to Ashu n telling Nishu that he was right.. this pic is of his Naina chachi ⭐️ and there in the sky the brightest star is she !!!🤗
Telling Ashu that he has left the business tycoon with only one realisation that for him Naina ia everything.. n no one can take her place ever...Loved both the best buddies hugging each other..
Armaan has find his Naina once again with a smile in his heart now.. She was never away from her, n his love for her is top to any mala's infatuation..
Loved him to see his life as the life with HIS FAMILY.. with Nishu. with his fashion hiuse n with Naina's love to make him move ahead always... Loved the song.. Hanste gaate jahaan se guzar..
Loved to see the true strong bond of Nishu n Armaan playing n singing in the morning with new n fresh minds... Zindagi ek safar hai suhana..
Loving the track n loved the way how mala episode ended.. Thanks Indu di for this emotional n action packed chapter.. waiting for the next, with a suhana safar of Ashni , Armaan - Nishu n Baba taking care of all...

⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏

bawaswift thumbnail

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Indu di i was reading your comments in reply to Suvi di..
I also saw one news during Kargil...
A Shaheed on leaving for Kargil war, had got engaged in his village. And took promise from his finacee that she will take care of his parents ! When he was martyred, his rituals were done in his village and his fiancee came in white saree and stood silently watching the procedures. After that, she straightly went to his parents' place and starting served them and starting living there with her name changed as her martyr's wife !
This is real love.. where one doesnt need the physical presence.. but Mann ka rishta.. which is so stronger n gives so much strength to live n serve his parents..
I salute all the martyrs and the wives n beloveds of them who give their life in her love's memory and his home as her own..
I have seen so many brave ladies,. who have lost their husbands to the front .still make their children ready to join Army, Navy or Airforce to serve their Country !
Hats Off !!! 
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
ssss97 thumbnail
induji next update kab hoga??