Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indu6789

Really busy times...working nearly 18 hrs each day...but will try to post an updt tonight...but dont expect then till sunday...ie 23..after that regular ones...hope you guys understand...there is just too much correction, administrative work..but yes you all n ashni are in my heart all the time...so tonight by 12 or so..ok??happy ...ab ek smiley post karo 😉

Here is the smile 😃

It works perfect for me 😳
ssss97 thumbnail
induji 12 ko toh i will sleep can it be 10 pl
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Induji for thread no.5. waiting for the next update.
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was morning...the sun peeped into ashutosh nidhi's bedroom..and dr ashutosh stirred from sleep..while his wife snuggled up to him, trying to cut off the glare of the sun by hiding her face in his chest...he smiled as he ruffled her long hair..n then got up to draw the curtains, so that nidhi could xatch up some more sleep..
He peeped into nishu's room...and saw him playing in bed with his teddy, ashutosh smiled..their son had taken after him..normally an early riser, he smiled as ashutosh wished him n the lil boy threw the teddy n snuggled up to his father...dr ashutosh patted him n added"aaja nishu hall mein...dheere, namma is sleeping...'nishu smiled as he saw a blissfully sleeping nidhi n commented "mamma is a lazy girl..."n ashu tried to scare him with his stare n off he ran into his chacha's bedroom..."good morning baba"said ashu as he sat withbaba..as maxi brought in tea..."nidhi ke liye baad me banana..abhi sone do.." baba looked at ashu n asked, "kya baat beta..tabiyat nahi theek hai kya uski"??ashutosh shook his head"nahi baba, i want hr to rest...uth jaayegi tab to aap jaante hain usse, baithegi nahi..." baba smiled"ashu, aradhana aur main discuss ker rahe the...ab nidhi ko leave pe jaana chahiye..."ashutosh frowned"i guess so..but baba hospital se ek routine hai...aur somehow i feel ghar pe rahegi ..kahin negative thoughts na aane lagein...kaam mei busy rehti hai...i feel 15 days aur...lets see..."baba held ashutosh's hand..n smiled in silent appreciation..of the way his son had changed...warmed up n thawed to the love of a young girl...and become a concerned ..responsible n loving family man...a husband ..a father...yes a strange peace seemed to descend on baba...as he saw dr ashutosh so relaxed and sure of relationships..."suniye..zara plz"it was nidhi calling from the bedroom ..as ashutosh got up to go in...and baba smiled recalling the day when ashu had rejoined work after his leg recovered...n a pouting nidhi had called him in on the pretext of a hankey being left behind...he had smiled then..he was smiling now..proud that the once gawky introvertish snappy ashutosh could respond to normal emotions...baba sighed in satisfaction...it seems his upbringing had been pretty fine after all...and suddenly the phone rung..it was aradhana.."kya mathur, kabhi to apna cell uthaya karo..sms bhi nahi padhte..."baba lauhhed..."arre bhai, iss umr mei sms kya padhoonga...bolo kya hua"??aradhanaji contd."agle weekend meeting hai IMAki hum over 70 drs ke liye...jaldi se on line registration karo..aur suit ready karwaao..."baba replied tentatively"aradhna...ab on line ..."aradhana was exasperated"oh god...main kya karoon is boodhe dr ka...jaao mai hi ker doongi...per poore paise loongi..aur apni fees bhi...samjhe"??and baba laughed..."pucca..Ghar me dinner ..."aradhana replied"sach..ghar aake...ashutosh nidhi ke saath..bahut mann lagta hai...jaante ho mathur..un dono ko sath sath dekh ker...lagta hai...lagta hai jaise..."and baba completed"main samajhta hoon aradhana..."and kept the phone back..closing his eyes...trying to fathom what life would have been with aradhana...but then ...meeting her again in the autumn of life...being together..n yet leading their respective lives...baba did not want anything more from life...now he just looked forward to spending his last years playing with...n teaching his grand children...he almost turned moust eyed as he thought in just in about5 months...a baby...his grand daughter...he hoped would arrive...yes a girl...this house needed one...for he himself had done grave injustice to the daughter of this home...his guddi...though he had more than made up for it by doting on his daughter in law nidhi...yet he waited to croon..to play to cuddle his grand daughter..."heeraman..ek chai aur do bhai...Adrak wali..."he laughed as kaka, his companion of more than 40 years said"nidhi beti ne sabko sikha diya adrak wali chai peena"!!!
Nishu sat in armaan's bed as armaan finished his tea n threw open his wardrobe...looking for what to wear...he was meeting mala...and the meeting of business collaboration...he flipped thru the neatly arranged stacks...smiling how nidhi always arranged his stuff...without his ever having to say ...that was the beauty of it...as he tried one shirt after another...nishu seemed wonderstruck...and then asked"chacha...aapka test hai kya aaj"??armaan seemed nonplussed att the question n asked"why nishu..."??nishu came down n said "bcoz aap nervous ho"!!!and armaan was thunderstruck...the lil one had sensed his nervousness...the tussle within...and the inability to arrive at a final conclusion...armaan rued the fact why one had to arrive at a final decision...at the destination...why could the journey not just go on...???
Armaan smiled as he took his clothes, a pale white shirt n a brown cordroy and went into bathe...leaving nishu playing in the room...discovering things...he knew when he came out...nishu would have so many questions to ask...and armaan d answer each one patiently...sometimes smiling,..at other moments wonderstruck..at nishu's child like purity...
Nishu moved on to armaan's table...n took naina's picture...smiling at her...as he often did...armaan emerged from the washroom, rubbing his hair dry..as he saw nishu looking at naina...he smiled n asked"kya dekh raha hai nishu..."??? Nishu looked at him n returned a question..."chacha..yeh kaun hain..."??armaan was a lil nonplussed...not understanding what to say...and then he came close n wrinkling his nose tried to test nishu..."wahi hain jo parson aayi thi dinner pe...mala aunty...achchi lagti hain tumhe..."??nishu kept quiet ...n looked at the photo for long...and then looked back at armaan..."chacha ..yeh mala aunty to nahi hain...koi aur hain..hai na"??armaan came closer..almost taken aback..and asked.."dekho beta..mala aunty hi to hain..."he insisted..as the pic of naina was identical to what mala looked...nishu wrinkled his nose like nidhi n said"nahi chacha...dekho ..is aunty ki smile...kitti sweet hai...so nice...mala aunty se to darr lagta hai mujhe.."and then he kissed the pic...n putting the pic back on the table...he went out...leaving armaan shocked...n devastated...
Dr ashutosh entered smiling into his bedroom...as nidhi called him..but was absolutely shocked to find nidhi trying to get up...but unable to...ashutosh rushed..."kya hua..."??nidhi moaned"help kariye...i cant get up,..dard ker raha hai...the baby...its hurting dr ashutosh..."ashutosh was a lil shocked...he didnt expect the discomfort to begin this early...as nidhi moaned, he rushed forward, n pulled her gently into sitting position, putting pillows all around..and asking ..."kahaan..kahaan dard hai.."??nidhi put his hand on the lower portion of the bump...he took his cell n dialled sudhir..."sudhir...nidhi discomfort mei hai...lower abdomen mei pain hai..."there was a silence as dr ashutosh said"nahi, i have no surgery..leke aata hoon..." n he took nidhi's hand.."sudhir ke yahaan chalna hoga...abhi..let him check..."he made her get up...n helped her till the wash roomwhere she insisted she could manage...as she emerged...he slipped a gown on her..and brought her out,as baba stood up..n nishu ran n hugged nidhi.."kya hua mamma ko..."??nidhi patted his head n said"kuch nahi baby...bus dr se mil ke aate hain..jaayen"??baba got up...worried...ashutosh pacified him"pain hai baba...sudhir ke paas le ja rahaa hoon..bus aa jaayenge abhi..please nishu ko dekhiyega zara.." nidhi smiled...bravely as nishu seemed close to tears...
Sudhir finished the examination of nidhi, as dr ashutosh helped her to get up...and moments later as they entered sudhir's cabin, he smiled at them n said"nothing much..actually, just a big baby that has begun to hurt...but dont worry...i had told you..one has to bear the discomfort...and yes..i feel if she lies at about 160 degrees...she d be more comfortable..and yes nidhi..no climbing stairs..absolutely no no...otherwise admit hona hoga...so be a good girl..."and as a pale nidhi smiled, ashutosh looked at sudhir...trying to find if there was anything else...that he didnt want to share...sudhir smiled.."dont worry hardstone...she is fine...this is usual...baby is big...pain to hoga...keep her comfortable...n nidhi be positive..." nidhi smiled as she wrinkled her nose and said"bus, dr chandra ke paas nahi bhejiyega..."!!sudhir turned serious n replied"baby, i cant promise that...but yes we will call him at kgh if needed..."
As dr ashutosh drove in tense silence...glancing at nidhi from time to time...she was looking outside...lost in thoughts..of probably the baby..bcoz she was smiling...dr ashutosh gulped...n wished..she would always have the smile on her face..Always...
As they reached home...ashu picked nishu up n kissed him..."dekho aa gayee mamma...aaj mamma ke saath ludo khelo...ok but trouble bahi karna...mamma needs rest,..."!!!
As dr ashutosh dressed, nidhi looked at him...with a strange look in her eyes...she knew she was not supposed to get up today...she murmured"suniye...zara"??ashutosh raised his eyebrow...he seemed tense..."aap tension nahi leejiye...ab theek hoon main...shaam ko aap aayenege to i d be absolutely fine...smile kariye na please..." dr ashutosh ...turned to wear his coat...n then stood by nidhi's side..."tum rest karogi..samjhi...i hope you know it can be dangerous for you...". Nidhi teased'agar mai nahi rahi to...kya hua..i am sure koi aur chanchal shokh intern..."dr ashutosh's face lost its colour and then flushed red...with anger ..as he tightened his jaw and replied..."mujhe yeh bekaar ki baatein nahi sun ni hain...just keep quiet n sleep...aur nishu ke saath khelna...main aaoonga jaldi...and..."he sat down by her...holding her arms...almost digging into them..hurting her...his eyes blazing...as he looked into her eyes n said"tum jaanti ho...mai tumhe kuch nahi hone doonga...you bloody well know it...dont you"??and before she could gather the strength to reply...and as she lifted her hand to touch his cheek...he was gone...and nidhi bit her lip...as she heard the car race off...dr ashutosh drove fast..only when he was disturbed...nidhi's eyes clouded with tears...as she broke down...hugging ashutosh's pillow...she cried...for her well being...for dr ashutosh's worry...for their baby...hoping ...against hope that their dream will be fulfilled this time...she knew it was now or never...ashutosh would never go for it again even if...
********************************&&&******
"What nonsense...ho kya raha hai hospital mei...aap interns samajhte kya ho...you are drs...not college youngsters...and if i find anyone missing from duty...that would be the end..." dr ashutosh stormed out ...of the intern staff room and entered his cabin...as dr dubey n dr ranganath looked at each other...and dr jyothika whispered"dr hardstone...welcome back"!!
Ashutosh had nosurgery , as he rummaged thru the files, making notings, planning for the new wing..n then felt a warm clasp on his shoulder...he looked up..."sir aap"??it was dr dubey...he signalled ashutosh to sit...n sat on the chair opposite..."ashutosh...jaanta hoon..nidhi taqleef mei hai...per sanyyam rakho..remember..when the going gets tough...the tough get going...
"Oh darling...kitna wait karaaya tumne..."it was mala eho put her arms around armaan as he entered her flat..."kya baat hai armaan..whats your problem"??armaan..sighed..."mala...i want to tell you something..."and he took out his wallet to show naina's pic...mala was momentarily overjoyed..but then the smile faded"this is not me...kaun hai yeh"??..."this is naina..pyaar karta tha ...shaayad karta hoon abhi bhi isse...'"mala 's face turned red,..."to main...what about me...you were two timing us...this lady n me..."armaan tried to explain...butmala was seething with anger...and finally armaan had no choice but to shout"naina died...18 years ago...mala she is dead..." mala pushed his hands away...and spoke"so prove...that you love me...you n only you can do it...otherwise rot all your life...imagining your friend's family to be your own...n baby sit his kids...see you at the meeting...i have to go...n the ball is in your court...armaan...and yes ..i am not naina...yaad rakhna ...the name is mala..mala mukherjee..."!!
Dr ashutosh entered home...trying hard to jettison his anxiety...his anger...as he saw baba in the hall...listening to music..."aa gaya beta...ja nishu intezaar kar raha hai...nidhi theek hai..rest kiya hai din bhar...jaa...mai dinner lagwata hoon..."ashu nodded as he entered the bedroom...nidhi was drawing a beautiful home ...n nishu was colouring the picture...as he asked"mamma...isme kaun rehta hai..."??nidhi smiled n kissed him..."yeh mere nishu ka ghar hai..."...and nishu got up clapped...as both of them saw dr ashutosh gazing at them...nidhi 's gaze trying to assess his mood...n he her condition...as nishu showed"dekho papa...mamma ne ghar banaya...kitta pretty..hai na papa"??n ashutosh kissed him...and looking intently at nidhi said"haan beta...ghar to tumhari mamma ne hi banaaya hai..."and as nishu ran to baba...taking the drawing copy, dr ashutosh came close...and held nidhi by her shoulders..as his eyes met hers...she couldnt help the tears...but he didnt let them flow out...wiping them with his index finger...n then hugging her tight...enveloping her in the impenetrable security of his embrace...where he knew she was safe...from everything...
Sainyaan...
"So , mr armaan, may we see your details...we hope infact we r sure you must have accepted our conditions...downsizing your bulk of workers...n the name of the new chin will be "global gallery"..n not "armaanz"..in any case we r the bigger name...so u are a big gainer..."it was mala...in her black business suit ...heading the board meeting, as armaan pulled his green coat closer...n stood up..."this is my proposal..."n he pushed a file to her...mala began to look...her expression changed from victory to surprise..then shock...anger n finally frustration...she pushed the file back...n almost screamed"what nonsense is this...you want to keep all your workers...that is a loosing proposition..." armaan was cool..."i met my workers yesterday...n i have promised them...that whatever be the deal...or no deal...they have stood by me...n now i will stand by them...if this collaboration has to be there...it has to be with all my workers...not even one will be removed..as far as the name ...you can name it whatever...i care a damn..."mala stood up...and told her board members..."gentlemen ,if you d excuse us...i eould like to talk to mr armaan",...
They were alone...as mala glared ..n snarled"what is this armaan...you know what??you are not bothered about me...its your workers...your friend...your nephew...that nishu...n your workers..."armaan tried to explain"mala...my workers...i cant leave them in a lurch...i cant become a billionaire on their poverty...no...and as far as personal life is concerned...ashu is fine with us...we can even live upstairs..."mala threw the file"mr armaan...you will not decide where di live...i am not that dumb nidhi...i..i have created all this single handedly...so dont mess with me...and..."she caught hold of armaan..."the fact is...you never loved me..you were seeing your dead love..Naina in me...but i am no ones shadow..i am me..mala mukherjee...armaan..you are living in the past...with ghosts of someone who should have been forgotten n buried by now...and on top of that you expect me to come n live with those people who you believe are ur family..what a joke..."armaan had lost his cool...he stood up..his hands on the table...he spoke"miss mala...bahut ho chuka...ab main bolunga...aap sunengi...i think you are right..i saw naina in you...but i was wrong...sirf chehra milne se..kuch nahi hota...kuch bhi nahi...aur naina...mere liye humesha rahegi...mere dil mei..meri saanson me..meri aankhon mei...per yeh tum...jiske liye zindagi ek balance sheet hai...aur pyaar ek collaboration bid...tum kya khaaq samjhogi...aur rahi baat mere parivaar ..mere dost ..mere nishu ki...to miss mala...kabhi rishton ko nafe nuksaan se alag hata ker dekho ...to shaayad samajh sako...and good bye...you may keep your empire...i am happy n satisfied with what i have..."
The family was sitting for dinner...as armaan entered.."aaiye armaanji khana,..."armaan sat...all ate in silence...and after dinner...as ashutosh settled nidhi in a raised position...he said"armaan ko dekhta hoon zara..."n nidhi nodded in agreement...
Ashutosh entered armaan's room...armaan smiled tentatively...ashu raised his eyebrow...armaan replied"uske liye zindagi ek business deal thi...aur main...uske businesss ki seedhi nahi banna chahta ..."as nishu peeped in, armaan called him in...n making him sit on the table , he said"you were right..nishu..yeh mala aunty nahi hain..."nishu looked at armaan and asked"to kaun hain yeh...kahaan hain"??armaan took nishu in his arms...n said"she is naina...naina chachi...aur woh dekho...wahaan woh star...wohi hain..."and as ashutosh took a dazed nishu...armaan smiled"main theek hoon ashu...yeh chapter zindagi ka ...naina ke naam hai...sirf aur sirf naina...it cant be anyone..never could be..."ashutosh held armaan's hand...as armaan laughed..."mujhse tera peecha nahi chootega..meri jaan"and the two hugged...
Armaan stood looking at the stars...locating naina...remembering their last meeting...and as he switched off the light..he knew love could never come back to his life...because it had never left him...naina may have died in body but she lived in his heart...and there was so much to look forward to...nishu...his fashion house...ashu nidhi...life still had smiles to offer...and he looked at naina's picture...and hummed the melody that they had sung together ...so many times...in college festival
HUNSTE GAATE JAHAAN SE GUZAR
DUNIYA KI TU PARWAAH NA KER
MUSKURATE HUE DIN BITANA
YEHAAN KAL KYA HO KISNE JAANA...
**NEXT MORNING, AS NIDHI WAS BEING HELPED AROUND BY DR ASHUTOSH, , THEY HEARD NISHU SINGING WITH HIS CHACHA...
ZINDAGI EK SAFAR HAI SUHAANA
YEHAAN KAL KYA HO KISNE JAANA
Ashutosh smiled...as his smile reflected in nidhi's eyes...and the two looked at the duo...armaan nishu playing in the hal forging a bond far beyond bonds of blood...it was the bond of hearts...Edited by indu6789 - 10 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Thank you ji you made my day
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Thank you ji you made my day

I kept my promise...as ashutosh says to nifhi"VAADE NIBHAANE KE LIYE HOTE HAIN..."
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Induji,
Thank you for putting  so much of time and effort in  giving regular updates.

feeling sleepy. Good night.
rayafan17 thumbnail
rayafan17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

I kept my promise...as ashutosh says to nifhi"VAADE NIBHAANE KE LIYE HOTE HAIN..."

Best birthday present.. thank you very much.. I owe you three siggies hopefully by tomorrow.. I am under the weather right now.. hopefully will feel better tomorrow
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many Many Congratulations Indu di for the fifth thread 👏
Time to celebrate.. ! 🥳
I am very very happy Di, to see you raising and to see our lovely FF is keeping so high ⭐️👏
Love you di for your efforts so great and your updates so overwhelming ! How cud we go away from this FF... Love it,, love you.. n love Ashni bas Ashni 🤗

Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago