Page 1
Page   of 2

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urooj3k

Originally posted by priya.nair

i am so confused as to what is happening...so does saurabh get preeto at the end?

We're in the same boatLOL....im realli confused 2Confused....

I think this is what happens with the show is on one channel and they bring it to the other Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats goin on in mahi ve (Page 2)" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Urooj3k

i am so confused as to what is happening...so does saurabh get preeto at the end?

We're in the same boatLOL....im realli confused 2Confused....

I think this is what happens with the show is on one channel and they bring it to the other Wink

Yeappp....I tink so 2Smile..

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
kuljit and preeto got marry. sarab is realy upst with her on her suhagraat sarab came into her room asked her why she did that and she like when the time comes i will tell u eveything. i think sarab doesnot no anything about thier wedding in ? cicumstances she had to marry kuljit. i feel sory for him he was when he came into her room. and both fall on the bed Cry and preeto was crying and telling him to leave the be4 kuljit comes in. Angry

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
he was drunk when he came into her room

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preetyroma

kuljit and preeto got marry. sarab is realy upst with her on her suhagraat sarab came into her room asked her why she did that and she like when the time comes i will tell u eveything. i think sarab doesnot no anything about thier wedding in ? cicumstances she had to marry kuljit. i feel sory for him he was when he came into her room. and both fall on the bed Cry and preeto was crying and telling him to leave the be4 kuljit comes in. Angry

OOO.....WOW......awwwww.....so Kuljit and Preeto realli do get married.....Ouch....watz up wif kuljeet why is he bein like tht man.....pshttttttttOuchAngry......

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
hey urrooj i have seen the todays episode it was really sad.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top