Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetifra

sweetifra

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 5:12am | IP Logged

hi guyz i saw mahi ve last night and preeto os getting married 2 kuljit and mehnidi and everything happens then preeto goes 2 her dads photo and starts tlkin 2 it and say that im not a fighter like u and plz bless me and then he mom comes and sayz dont cry my dayghter and then preeto goes 2 her room and then sarab enters where the wedding is happening kuljit and his mom is shock how come he is here he woz going 2 come tommorow the he sees seebo and sayz 2 her that u are acting like that ure from the girls side and seebo says afcause ure student preeto is goig 2 become ure bhabi and sarb is shocked then he goes 2 preetos room wen preeto sees him she hugs him and sarb says that u cant take the wrong decsion has anione forced u to get married and she says yes and he asks who she says kuljit and he asks why she says that kuljit said if u wat everyone 2 be happy then u have 2 get married 2 me else these 2 famliys wll become enmies again and then sarab says that we cant sacrifice our love 4 anione and preeto hgus him again then they both go down where the wedding is happenig and sarab shouts sout kuljit and then it fineshes

guyz i neesd ure help i have been reading the other topics and it is confusing because it sayz preeto is married 2 kuljit and she starts 2 fall in love with him soo foes sarab and preeto be together or what plz tell me wats goin plz thank u aniwayz guyz mi name iz ifra thank u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats goin on in mahi ve" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
actuually, this show used to air on sab and now it comes on sony. so those who people seen this show before they are telling the story yes they r gonna marry but they'll end up togeter. atn end of the show Smile but i dont want them to get marry Angry let's see whtat happens. well keep on posting thant was nice observation. Clap

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i mean to say tht sarab and preeto will end up togeher

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 10:55am | IP Logged
GUd observation....a lot of people that wtached the show b4 on SAB tv b4 said tht Preeto and Kuljit get married....buh we all here are hopin that isnt true and wnt happen Embarrassed

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 04 September 2006 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
but it happened in todays episode. Cry

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preetyroma

but it happened in todays episode. Cry

Wat happened?...couldnt watch it yesterdayOuch...and derez no update eitherOuch

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i am so confused as to what is happening...so does saurabh get preeto at the end?

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.nair

i am so confused as to what is happening...so does saurabh get preeto at the end?

We're in the same boatLOL....im realli confused 2Confused....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top