whats going on in mahi ve

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetifra

sweetifra

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged

hi guyz i need ure help last night i saw mahi ve on sony and preeto is going to get married 2 kulijeet and mehndi and sangeet everything happens and at the wedding day sarab comes and he sayz 2 seebo that u are acting like u are acting like that ure from the girls side and she goes afcause ure student preeto is going 2 become ure bhabi and he gets shocked and goes 2 preeto room wen preeto sees him she runs and hugs him and he says i know u cant take the wrong decision has anione forced u to get married and she says yes kuljit and he says wi and she tells him because of the famliy else they will be against eachother and then sarab sayz that i cant sacrifice my love 4 anione and preeto hugs him again and then they go down where the wedding is happening and sarab shouts out kuljit

now guyz im confussed i have been reading the topics and they are saying preeto is married 2 kuljit and she is falling in love with him plz guyz help me out wats goin on who iz preeto married 2 is she goin 2 be with sarab thanks aniway guyz im new here mi name iz ifra thanks u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats going on in mahi ve" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top