TaaRey FF ~ || Paroxysm OR Love || ~ *Discontinued*

CasKett. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

~ || Paroxysm OR Love || ~

Guys I'm back pata hai mere 2 FFs ongoing hai jo bahut late update karti hu and on top of that I'm starting this new FF. Par kya karu ye idea ekdum zabardaast laga. Actually I was writing an OS par it turned into FF. So plzz tell me your views and whether I shud continue or not.
CS and proluge are in the below posts.
                                             ~NIMRAT
Edited by CasKett. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CasKett. thumbnail
.- Character Sketch -.

She is of 24 years old self dependent. She is journalist by profession but by looking at her long curly hair, plump lips, petite body and those twinkling eyes you'll think she's a model. Works at Chicago bulletin to earn her livelihood.

Reyansh Singhania

He is of 25 years. Is self dependent. He is journalist by profession but by his muscular body seems to be a gym trainer/bouncer at pub *lmao* and accompanied by his looks he's a complete actor package. Works at same firm as dat of Tani Raghuvanshi is working in.

Swayam Shikhawat

He is of 25 years. Is a journalist at Chicago bulletin and is the chocolate boy the gurls go gaga over his chocolate boy image. But this majnu boy is madly in love with Sharon Rai Prakash.

Sharon Rai Prakash

She is 24 years. Is completely a daddy's daughter but believe in earning for herself. us very good at showing people their real place.
Works in the Chicago bulletin as journalist have a sift corner for swayam but never shows it to him.
So maine TaaRey k baare mein zyada kuch nahi bataya as it's a secret which will get revealed in the further updates. And this FF us going to have layers As in sabko confused rakhega.. Ki kaun kaisa hai? Kiska relationship status kya hai? And actually ho kya raha hai? *lmao* I so love this !!!! And NOO!!!! Itna kaafi hai abhi tak k liye aur jaan na hai toh comment karo till then my mouth is zipped!!!! So batao shud I continue or not
KEEP READING LIKING AND COMMENTING ON MY WORKS!!! *lmao*
Till then adios!!!!
                                                                ~NIMRAT
Edited by CasKett. - 9 years ago
CasKett. thumbnail
.- PROLOGUE -.

Rey pinned tani to the nearest wall "Kyu miss efficient aaj aapki efficiency kahan gayi?" Tani replied "Plz rey leave me!!!" Rey said " Aree aise kaise chod du. Tumne itna mahan kaam jo kiya hai meri journalist ne *possessiveness and anger driping in his voice*" Tani couldn't take it anymore she was breathing heavily his hot breath fanning her face this time she couldn't reply and just gulped down the lump which was formed in her throat. Rey smirked seeing his effect on her but how can he forget his world famous anger. Rey said " Taniji would you care to explain me ki how did the files of exposing those peoples get exchanged with the one of our rival firms journalist"
INDEXEdited by NIMRATKAUR - 10 years ago
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nimmz..!! omg !! amazing strt..!!
media wrk.. interesting.. !1
prologue ne dhamaka kar diya re...!!
continue soon n fast ..!! 
keep pming.. :) 
payu_taarey thumbnail
nice start