Valentines day Romance on TV shows

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/slide_show/sid100018522-valentines_day_special_romance_on_tv_shows_jee_le_zara_qubool_hai_gustakh_dil_jodhaakbar/
Cashing in on the day of love, the makers of some popular TV shows have planned elaborate wedding sequences as well as romantic tracks to lure the audiences. Feel the season of mush with serials like Jee Le ZaraQubool HaiGustakh DilJodha-Akbar and many others. 

The makers of Qubool Hai have revived the serial's lost charm by getting Asad (Raqesh Vashisth) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) married on V-day that too at the Taj Mahal. The makers have shot the lavish wedding sequence and it's going to be aired on Feb 14. Moving on from Zee, let's discuss Sony. The channel has lined up romantic tracks in three prime-time shows. In Jee Le Zara, Saanchi (Sangeeta Ghosh) and Dhruv (Ruslaan Mumtaz) have gotten married and are enjoying their honeymoon in Goa. In Ekk Nayi Pehchaan, the lead characters Karan and Sakshi will move a step ahead in their relationship. The married couple, who is yet to fall in love, will be celebrating V-Day and Karan will be shocked to see Sakshi dressed in an angelic white costume. 

Life OK's romantic serial Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai will see Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) throwing a surprise for Simran (Sukriti Khandpal) by taking her out on a romantic getaway. In Ek Boond Ishq, Mrityunjay (Viraf Patel) will confess his love to Tara (Chhavi Pandey). And in Gustakh Dil, Nikhil (Vibhav Roy) will realize his love for Lajjo (Sana Sheikh) as she fights for her life in a relief camp

Why is TV high on romance this Valentine's Day? "Love is in the air and people are in a celebratory mood. Incorporating a Valentine's Day track in a TV show adds to the fun and viewership of the show. When everybody is so happy, it makes sense to show positive things happening in the lives of the protagonists," reveals the producer of Ekk Nayi Pehchaan to a daily. 

Celebrate love with your favourite TV shows this Valentine's Day: 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cool that is good to know finally Nikhil ko akal aayegi
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS, I want Nikhil to know he loves her before she falls ill.
thaaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good

finally its gonna happen

tfs
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG...camp relieve...Sami and jes seems like we will get our wishes soon...Ohh I can't wait  for this track...God I'm watching the promo again and again😳...I want this track to start sooon
But I wanted nikhil to realize his love for laajo before she gets sick...OH well at least he is realizing...
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

My LaKhil ❤️

Same here jes
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...Hanna...

Same here jes

i knw sweets! ☺️❤️
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
finally budhu nikhil ne apne dil ki baat toh suni...
when  this scene will telecast...