Arjun

Kehna Muskil hain par. . . .Alvida Har yug mein ayega ek - Arjun !!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

ll_megha_ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll_megha_ll

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
awesome thread guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kehna Muskil hain par. . . .Alvida Har yug mein ayega ek - Arjun !!! (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

unishaz

IF-Rockerz

unishaz

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
awesome dear..

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
superb thread guys...!!!Clap Star Clap Star
an awesome thread to bid adieu to an awesome show...!!!
iT feels like yesterday since i started watching the show... it was "Ariya" which attracted me to the show...!!!  coz that what made the show hatke from other crime shows... 
initially my reaction on seeing its promo was so another crime show on the block haan... 
and then one day while changing channels iu suddenly came across a ariya scene...!! and it attracted me within seconds.. then i was like wow nice show but still wasn't sure if i will watch it or not as i was kinda expecting that they will show ariya once a blue moon like other shows but man i was proved wrong.. they showed them in almost every episode... and got me addicted to ariya and  "ARJUN" coz of ariya i am now a hardcore arjun aka shaleen, BK ,Sid, Ketan ,Sana,Ritu and Sheetal's fan...!!!!
they increased my madness for the show.. i used to cancel out everything just to watch this show and then came the hard blow for all..
RIYA's death... me of all couldn't believe it.. i was so dam sure ki she would be alright but alas she left.. leaving many heart broken...although for me show ended then only but the love of shaleen bk sid ketan mad me watch it and then entered two new strong characters and made us more mad.. AISHA n LIZA in short of span time they made a big place into our hearts and gave us many beautiful scenes and episodes be it sasha friendship n shriza nok jhoks.

the show witnessed many high n up points but these characters made the show must watch and a truly enjoyble exoerience..again we got a blow n whole team leftCry
but the entry of karan simran anjali gave a new hope and they also gave us some beautiful memories which could be cherished life long...
 and now as the show ends. am glad i watched the show coz of this show i got ariya  and got me going super mad and crazy for them... they had this magic which couldn't be created by anyone else... their tiny bit scenes bhi made u feel happy n jolly .. and their relationship gosh it, was is and will always be magical and beautiful... and in th end we also got the clarification that ariya indeed were made for each other Day Dreaming and arjun knew about riya's love for him and their love was on the brink of happening...!!!! mere 21 episodes were enough to capture everyone's heart...!!!
they truly rocked... ClapStar  
my only wish to see ariya aka Shana in a new show again...  
and ofcourse arjun gave me some super cool friends here..Wink

thanks arjun show the beautiful memories and ariya u gave...
will cherish those forever...

LOve you arjun and miss you...
and once again super awesome thread girls

Edited by devildiva21 - 27 February 2014 at 2:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aks13

subhakmhl

Goldie

subhakmhl

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Superb thread...Clap Great work guyz...Thumbs Up keep rocking ...Dancing

Snehajain

IF-Rockerz

Snehajain

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Superb...

I m speechless...ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap 

Thank u so much for creating this thread...HugHugHug HugHugHug HugHugHug HugHugHug HugHugHug 

TFS...Big smileBig smileBig smile  Big smileBig smileBig smile

skrafty

IF-Dazzler

skrafty

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Awesome
Just loved it
It was beautiful
I am Speechless
ClapClapClapClapClap

_Nikita_

IF-Rockerz

_Nikita_

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Awesome
loved it

Etfpradnya

Groupbie

Etfpradnya

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
all thanks to my bro and my grandmom because of them i started watching this show i show the first epi after 2nd sept 2012 it was really awosomeTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top