Fan Fictions

Aur Phir Yoon Howa AK ~PRMOPG10 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

smartncute

Goldie

smartncute

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Good selection of characters!!! plz cont. Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aur Phir Yoon Howa AK ~PRMOPG10 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
cooooooool....amna perect job n wats this i didnt got a pm madam???gimme sooooooooon

Iqra

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
very good

Mehandikhan

Goldie

Mehandikhan

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
great plz cont soon. Clap

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL gd part love the pikz....oooo sasha LOL LOL

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
awsomepart Clap Clap Clap
loved the pics.perfect jodis
cont soon Smile Smile Smile

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 07 September 2006 at 1:03am | IP Logged
part:3

there was knocck on door ...karan looked at me first then on door "yes come in please" .....angad entered in room with a small and sweet grin on his face ...and i was trying to figure out where i saw this person ..then i realize he was same guy who was trying to solve problem between my driver and rickshaw driver ...he was the passenger i gueesd then what the heavens he was doing in karan's office...oh my GOD i wish he is not an other candidate....karan shook hands with him ..."mr angad right i saw videos they were awesome ...actually i must say great work " ....angad smiled "thank you sir " ...karan took his seat and allowed angad to sit besides me ...."oh please dont call me sir .....let be frank and i guess word sir create "un comfortable" between me n u ...right kripa ....u also call me karan .....angad she is kripa ...kripa sharma .. a fashion designer and kripa he is angad khanna ....he will assist me ...actually ..." ...hi" the first thing we both say together ..."nice meeting u " i said ..."same here" ....how formal we were .....i can only laugh over that ..." well these are contract sheets i want u guys to read them properly then sign if u want any sort of amendment do tell me ....freely " .....both of read our respective contracts ....and signed them ..!

a girl name sunita ...she was with golden complexion ...big brwn eyes and black long hairs...beasutiful she was ....she gave us instructions ..i could feel ...angad's interest in HER ...he was kind of ataarcted towards her ...she was doing the same thing and this was irritating me .......! although i had nothing to do with angad's job .....i ould go and sit in corner but i was there ..standing ...shamelessly etween exceptional lovers sunita angad .........i disnt know why i was doing that .........sunita was wearing stephen jones hat....and gilbert adrian's out fit ....black leather jacket over sky blue strapless top the jacket covered her bare sholders .....and knee lenght black skirt .........wearig make up of loreal ......and long earings .....i knew she was looking hot and i apart a daughter of billionier was wearing blue churidaar pajama and knee lenght shirt ......only glossy baby pink lipstick and a line of kajal was my make up along with small diamond tops and barely seen glod chain ......long heals ....! i was cursing my self why i didn wear expensive outfit or designer wear then i could show her .....that idiot sunita who i am ...but why i was doing that ...........then i heard recording of song ....

kuch bhi nahi tha kuh bhi na hoga
app se pehley app ke baad
pyaar nahi tha pyaar na hoga
app se pehley app ke baad

i shook my head with jrk leaving behind that voice .....! i was un knowingly following angad ......! for no rason then i heard him "thanks sunita for help ..oh u said u will give me ur contact number " ......she smiled and gave him that ....i was burning in jealousy i guess so ...." ma'm excuse me " i said almost chubbing my teeths.....angad for the first time noticed me .....i" i m also here" ......sunita smiled "oh ms kapoor .....i almost forgot ur dad made a call .....he said ....ur dresses u selected at Dior has already been send here ...so ....wear them and yeah u have to attend marriage of misiter sahib's daughter in delhi ..." ...i looked at her ...and yelled" u r not secreary right " ....yes ma'm few hrs back but fortunately .....ur dad ......assigned me for u ....with the permession of karan sir ..." ....i hit on my head "oh no " ...!

sweet honey

Goldie

sweet honey

Posted: 07 September 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
awesome plz cont soo Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top