Fan Fictions

Aur Phir Yoon Howa AK ~PRMOPG10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

girlie18

IF-Dazzler

girlie18

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged
kewl intro.wen r u gna continue?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aur Phir Yoon Howa AK ~PRMOPG10 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
nice intro. plz cont soon

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged
nice intro! Clap

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
great intro continue soon

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
amaing fab marvellous brillaint job...........now cont sooon jaanuu...btw is ur phone dead these days????n ur cell do open it.....Angry ...anyway cont sooon asap

Iqra

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged

iqra ...my cell...at service shop....secondly i will give my other land line number ...it is working....ok and thnx for appreiation Big smile

PART:1

one day after coming from shopping i as usual sit infront of laptop to check my mails. my eyes stuked at one mail from "karan johar". i jumped over my bed ....with frquent heart beats i opened the mail. i start reading it;

"

hi kripa

i am karan ...i just saw a fashion walk in fashion tv arranged by students of LSFD....i saw ur final year collection too and i m impressed. well got ur email id from ur school. can u plz join for my new project. reply me soon

with regards

karan."

oh GOD i yell mom ..after reading this .....my mom ome in my room after hearing my voice she was scared like hell" kripa beti is there every thing alright" she asked me . "mom i have to go india..." ..i said "what ?" she was shocked at my cool reply " what u said u want to go india ....can u plz give me any good reason" ...i wrapped my arms around her neck now she is sitting on my comforable bed. my room i guess was the most beautiful place in this world ....white marble floor brown classic furniture and white sheets on my master bed ...white frils around it ...white net curtains.....white is the colour of peace and it gave me soothing effects my rooms was unlike other girls room. "mom i just get biggest opportunity of my life" i showed her my mail....and i expect i got permission from her and dad later on.

three weeks later i was standing on london international airport. my mom and dad were there for see off. my mom had tears in her eyes...she hugged me several times before letting me go ...my father who was also crying actually he was hidding his tears ...clean his spectacles and adviced " daughter you have to take care of ur self ..hmmm and yeah beware of custom officers thy are theifs ....." ....i smiled " dad ...please there is nothing like that you are worried for no good reason." i said good byes to them ......with my teary eyes....people say they go to foriegn countries to make their careers and i was going to india my country which i had never visit before to make my career or ...should i say .....to fullfill beautiful dream of my life.

************************************************************ ************************************************************ ***************

this is a small house ....no HOME ......its out look definately shows that an average middle class family live their living here . it is house of vishal khanna ....yes my father in law...if one look at my life style they cannot expect i m their daughter in law. any ways we are going eight years back .....this house was same ..as today.......this vishal khanna ....washing his face and hands preparing him self for break fast .......he should have been at 9:00 ...early morning in oiffice. jaya khanna making breakfast for him .......and he is angad khanna sleeping peace fully on his bed the room is small ....but posters of film stars are ever where " angad ...angad utt ja betey ...kal main ne barey sahib se teri naukari ki baat ki hai unho kaha ke tu ajj se kaam per ajja .." angad keep his face under the pillow ...."baba ...kitni baar kahoon ye sarkari naukari merey lia nahi hai ...app kyun ......." there a door bell ring ...jaya mom open it ....a post man gave her a leter ..." angad angad dekha teri chitti aye hai ...." ..angad get up finally his face shown ...handsome .....is not enough to describe him .....he took the letter and open it ... he yelled this time ...." baba...babaaaaaaaaaa ..maaaa ....." ..baba come in running almost and trippng "kiya howaaa ..." ....papa mera sapna poora ho gya ...papa ...karan johar ki PRODUCTION HOUSE se appointment letter ayya hai "

FRIENDS I WILL POST PICTURES OF CHARACTER SOON ...

WITH LOVE AMNASmile

Edited by cute_face86 - 01 September 2006 at 12:01pm

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
nice part..they will work in the same place now

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
yup great part