Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Aur Phir Yoon Howa

Introductory Post

"i am kripa angad khanna ...when i look behind at past 8 years ...all of sudden every thing seems like a dream ...which is very much real.......this is my story.......this is his story........this is a story of angad and kripa......two names that never meant to be together ...but now mean every thing for each other........two people who were strangers for each other ..but they are two who each other more then them selves.........two people who could never fall in love with each other...but now are madly in love with each other................8 years back didnt know him ........i knew his existance but he didnt .....his father Vishal khanna was a government employee......he was from haryana ........his mother jaya khanna was house wife....and he had four sibblings.......two elder brothers nishant khanna and karthick khanna were in dubai for earning purpose ..happily married to two beautiful ladies mishty khanna ...(wife of karthick khanna ) ...kannan khanna (wife of nishant khanna) .....they were newly married and moved to dubai...two sisters ....aaliya and anitah were also married and living their lives happily with their hubbies in haryana ..who were also government employess ....yes a typical middle class family ..who lived together .....share their dreams ..and happiness to sorrows together .but angad khanna always dreamed to come mumbai and become rock star......!

his life was far different from mine.......i born and brought up in upper class family although i had sibblings ...but i give them limited time ..we had our own lives ...we do love each other but were busy in our life ...dad suryaban sharma in his business mom gayatry sharma helped him ...bro in kualampur(malasia).....handling our business there my sisters busy in thir studies .......and me .....i kept my self busy in searching best opportunities i was daughter of surya baan sharma ........people runned behind me ......i was fashion designing graduate...from london school of dashion designing ......we were living in london .......Knightsbridge One of London's most fashionable neighborhoods, Knightsbridge is a top residential, hotel, and shopping district just south of Hyde Park.

so the things were very much differnt no chance was there of our meeting but one day ...!

wish u people like this fanfic ...it is quite different from my other fanfics....it is like fairy tale .....happy ending ..but problems in middle state !

if u like do comments

with love amna

Edited by cute_face86 - 25 March 2007 at 3:02am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aur Phir Yoon Howa AK ~PRMOPG10" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thug_lovin*

thug_lovin*

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
realli good, when are u gonna continue?

thug_lovin*

thug_lovin*

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged
realli good, when are you gonna continue?

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged
SOON DEAR ..and thank you so very much Embarrassed

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged
yay!!!!!another ff by u
gr8 story love the intro post the next part sooooooooooon ME WAITING EAGERLY LOL Big smile LOL

Saraa Wink

diya_snow

Goldie

diya_snow

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Good start.....plz continue

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Clap Clap intros goood update sooon

sweet honey