Guys please help me out.

deepaa27a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have started watching Tumhaari Paakhi recently. I don't know much. Well I have read some of the earlier episodes posted in Forums. I would like to know about Anshumaan and his truth which he is hiding. What is the truth he wants to say to Paakhi? Why are both Tanya and Lavanya worried about it? What is that he has to reveal to Paakhi?
Edited by deepaa27a - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The truth that Anshuman had gotten Paakhi back to save his image and reputation in front of the media and people. He's been trying to throw her out of the house since day 1 because he wants to marry Tanya since the collaboration with Mr.Rana would do good to his business. But he didn't tell her the truth since beginning so that he could create troubles for Paakhi and she herself leaves him thinking she ain't suitable for him and his society and his image is not tarnished.
And Tanya and Lavanya are scared because they think that if Anshuman told Paakhi the truth, then she would defame him in front of the whole media and world and his reputation and image would go for a toss.
Anshuman is shown to be a super image crazy guy and the whole Rathore family has a great reputation.
Hope that helped :D
Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 10 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The truth that he has brought paakhi back actually to get rid of her.. so that paakhi leaves him by heself without hurting his image ..and she have no idea about all scheming nad plotting done behind her by AR
hnidiga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He wanted to prove Paakhi was undeserving for hima and made sure at every step she faced hurdles.. Though he was at his best behaviour with her, as a husband, he has been planning and scheming both directly and indirectly to ousted hr from his home but still ve his image intact.. he was scared Paakhi would tell the whole world abt his doings and hence he wanted to hide his intentions from Paakhi.. He has always had a very good ijmpression abt Paakhi and more than once he has admitted that he doesnt deserve Paakhi, cuz she s so pure n pristine at heart.. But now adter everything he has developed so much guilt for what all he has done that he cant contain all his lies and want to tell Paakhi everything.. He is not able to bear that she tainted herself with all the lies in front of the whole media only for him and hence he went running aong for her 😛

deepaa27a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Guys. That surely helped me.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi deepaa
Welcome to the forum! 

We have help desk where you can see and ask questions : / Tumhari Paakhi Help Desk /

Here's basic plot as well as the soul reason : Tumhari Paakhi : Story So Far

please be active with us in discussions.
Thank you.