FF: Bewitched ~ Thread 2 ~ Part 18 (28/04) - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
teasers was shocking but interesting to.
arnav knows the whole truth about her magic.
tf pm.
The truth is out 
cant wait for update
really wanted to know what will happen I am feeling like her parents too left her and she will start living alone and come to know the harsh realities of life
Nice teaser...thanks for the PM
Interesting story, can't wait to read how Arnav found out

Part 15

When she opened her eyes she twirled on the bed stretching her arms and legs and taking a deep yawn. Her body was aching and she was really very tired after the night she shared with her Arnav completing herself and their relationship. She admired her engagement ring for some seconds and remembered how early morning today he woke her up , picked her in his arms and carried her to the Car again from the Outhouse so that he can drive her to her home before anyone wakes up here. In that half an hour journey not even once he left her hand and drove the car as slowly as possible to ensure they again get to spend ample of time together. His feathery kisses on her face , his hug to her thanking her for such a wonderful night, everything seemed so perfect in their drive back. She checked her phone to see if she missed any of his calls. But there was just a message left by him and that too an hour back. It read "I am missing You Khushi" . She smiled knowing what he was missing the most. After spending such a night anyone would miss the other wanting those moments again.

The door knock made her come out of her reverie and she sat on the bed seeing her mother coming inside.

Garima: You woke up ? I already tried waking you before. Arent you well?

Khushi: I am fine Mom.

Garima: That means you slept late at night yesterday. Watched TV or working?

Khushi: None.

She smiled again remembering what work she was busy doing at night and blushed hard turning her cheeks to red.

Garima: None?

Khushi: You wont understand Mom. I am going for a shower. Did Dad leave for work?

Garima: Not yet. He asked me to enquire if you will join him now or go by your Car?

Khushi: I will go myself. He can leave.

Garima: Good. I will tell him. Come soon . The breakfast is ready.

Garima left and Khushi started checking what clothes she had to wear today. She wanted something in red as she was fully ready to impress her Love again. But none of her red dress was seen in the cupboard. Probably they were given for the laundry. She felt his arms wrapping her waist from behind and that made her jerk and turn back to see him. He was standing before her and smiling.

Khushi: You here or am I dreaming?

He lovingly moved her locks aside and kissed her forehead.

Arnav: I am here baby because I couldnt resist myself from coming to see you.

He snuggled her in his warmth and she comfortably hugged him digging herself in his arms and inhaling his scent.

Arnav: Di caught me coming back home early morning.

Khushi's eyes widened in shock.

Khushi: Really? What did you tell her then ? I am sure she must have asked you 1000s of questions. Didnt she?

Arnav: YEah she had started and I told her I was out for a conference. But guess she knows I was with you.

Khushi: As if I care. Let her think anything.

Arnav kissed her wrist and then her fingers one by one while she admired him doing that.

Arnav: Start changing your thoughts about Di Khushi. She is not bad . She just wants me to be happy.

Khushi: And you are happy with me Arnav. Cant she see that?

Arnav: Huhh. I dont wish to win in this argument now. Get ready fast, we have to leave.

She turned to the Bathroom but again stopped and kissed him hard on his cheek once making him lose his control.

Khushi: Wont you help me in the shower? It will save some time.

Arnav couldnt hold his smile and desires after hearing it but the moment he neared her, she gigled pushing him back, calling him a Besharam and rushed inside the bathroom locking the door from inside.

She didnt plan to take long. Just few minutes and she would finish her shower. She didnt wanted Arnav to wait for her so much. Arnav was just pacing around in her room and thought of selecting a dress for her before she is out. He opened her wardrobe and then kept a yellow orange dress on the bed which she can wear after coming out. Suddenly  a diary fell down from the cupboard and he picked it because he thought he had seen something like this before. He opened the dairy to read what it contained and was surprised to see Khushi's handwriting. He started flipping pages and was reading stuffs which probably was piercing his heart now. MAGIC? LOVE SPELL? This diary was everything about it. And most importantly it also had Khushi's experience on how she felt and enjoyed doing this on people she hated.  He continued reading further and there came the pages where she had described how she casted a spell on a rose and kept in his car, how she had tried to take his tie from the office and use it for doing some magic on him, how she had drugged his drink in party and taken him to the outhouse, how she had finally become successful in casting her spell on his heart when he was unconscious and then she lied to him the other day showing some fake bruises on her neck and below that he had tried to get intimate with her that night. That means nothing ever happened between them anytime. It was all her created fake world and false talks? The diary slipped from his hand as he was cold and numb from reacting to this reality. Everything started flashing before his eyes like it was taking place now. He couldnt believe Khushi can do something like this. His Khushi? He knew she was childish but so much that she can try such foolish acts ?

When she came out from her shower she didnt find him in her room. But she saw the dress that was lying on the bed and she was more than happy that he selected it for her. She wore it thinking he must have gone down. SHe went to the wardrobe to take out her purse and thats when she saw her diary fallen on the floor. She was blank. She found the same page opened where she had described the fake night scene with Arnav in the outhouse . Her heart started beating fast realising Arnav had read everything. She had kept the diary in wardrobe and never did she think Arnav will see it. So was this the reason he had left her? What would he think about her? What will be his reaction now? Wished she had told all the truth to him much before than he catching her red handed. She felt like the entire world turned upside down. She rushed down to see if he was there but her mother told he had left the house without even eating. He seemed to be in a bad mood. Khushi had an idea what made his mood so bad. Even she didnt wait too long now, she took her Car and drove straight to the office so confront him there and tell him that she did all this but has fallen in Love with him now. She truely loved him and no matter what she will always love him. She dialed his number many a times in between but he never answered.

She came to the Office but he was not here. It was afternoon now and she was trying all her ways to know where he can be if not at work? She dialed his home but Nnai told her he was not there. She dialed some of his friends to know he was with them but no luck. She was getting more mad at herself as the time was passing and Arnav was still not here. It was finally evening and Khushi thought of searching him alone. She remembered he had told her once that in the past when he fought with his family when he was a Kid, he had left the house without anyone's notice and had gone to a secret place where no one could search him. And when he found some solace there being alone he had returned. So he should be at the same place. She knew that place. She drove her car towards that place now. She saw Arnav's car parked at the corner of this small  cliff. He was standing right beside his car looking at the sky.

She took a sigh of relief finding him but now tension started building up within her realising what she had to face. He heard the footsteps and knew she was here. His anger rose remembering the contents of that dairy. Khushi's eyes teared even before she could utter a word to him.

Khushi : Arnav. let me explain.

The moment she said this, Arnav angrily turned towards her and pinned her to the wall behind.

Arnav: EXPLAIN? What the hell will you explain now ?? You lied to me Khushi ? You lied about that night? How could you?

He screamed at her in anger and it was justified.

Khushi: Arnav I am sorry. I .

Arnav:S orry?  You think i will forgive you? You have cheated me Khushi and just not me you have cheated my entire family.

He was not giving her a chance to speak anything. Her body was pinned in between him and the wall behind . His red eyes filled with hate for what she did with him. Seemed like till now he was only in the web of her magic and today everything was over. The Truth was before his eyes and very soon it would also be out to their families on what ways she used to make him fall for her.

Arnav: Maine Sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha Khushi that you can do something like this. This innocent face will have such a cruel mind to play with people's life, I cannot even imagine. Now I realise why you were so much hurrying for claiming my Love last night. You might have thought If your pleads wont work atleast I will consider the night we spent together and I will still marry you. But no Khushi. You are wrong. I can never marry a girl like you who has played with the emotions and feelings of so many innocent people. You have developed so much hate in my heart for you that I dont even wish to see your face. Just get the hell out of life now. Its Over.

THat was very harsh and she never expected him to end everything so easily. He left her and turned to leave but she caught his hand and stoppd him. She was already crying and her tears were out of her control now.

Khushi: Dont do this Arnav. Please dont do this. I love you . I did all that in my childishness. Please forgive me. Believe me I never tried anything after that. Your love changed me Arnav. I promise you all this will end. You will never see this side of me. I promise. But please dont leave me. I love you.

He shrugged her hands and body off his pushing her back and pointing a finger at her

Arnav: Stay away Miss Khushi Gupta, becuase your sin is irrepairable and I will never forgive you my entire life.

He removed the engagement ring from his finger and threw it aside in anger.

Arnav: I break all my bonds with you from this second. I hate you Khushi. I just hate you.

Her eyes glued to the fallen engagement ring as he left the place driving his Car from there. She collapsed on the rough rock picking the ring in her hand and screaming badly looking at the sky cursing her fate.

khushi needs this
gud dat arnav knws d truth
waitng 2 c how d story is going 2 proceedEdited by Drkk - 10 years ago
unres.
loved the update.. very very heartbreaking 🥺
feel so sad for both of them 🥺

poor khushi 😭
poor arnav 😭

they both are heartbroken now 😭 😭
update soon