ll Anki OS: Crazy, Drunken, Love ll - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Swish_07

When will you get your work published? I'm serious! 

I don't really think i willπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks ShibsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can I say I love you again... this is such a respite from the current track...

as am missing ANKI a lot...

I totally love the fact that you keep the characterisation in mind while writing... love it to the core

you are too good.. beyond words.. every time you take me to a different place.. with this one.. with Kunand series and the other ANKI hospital series.. love all of them...

n you need to take up writing for sure as a career as a profession.. you might be doing it for fun but you are too good... you keep us hooked.. that's the charm of a writer...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

love you to bitsπŸ€—
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saanjh5

Can I say I love you again... this is such a respite from the current track...

as am missing ANKI a lot...

I totally love the fact that you keep the characterisation in mind while writing... love it to the core

you are too good.. beyond words.. every time you take me to a different place.. with this one.. with Kunand series and the other ANKI hospital series.. love all of them...

n you need to take up writing for sure as a career as a profession.. you might be doing it for fun but you are too good... you keep us hooked.. that's the charm of a writer...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

love you to bitsπŸ€—

Yes, yes, you can definitely tell me that you love me again cause i love reading itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I finally catching up on the episodes from the last two weeks and the way Anki just "solved their problems" had me pissed off. sure they are adorable and i loved every second of it...but i feel the CV's butchered so much of it to help guide their storyline and it was such a cheap cop out as to what could have happened. but then again its just me so nevermindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I try to no matter how different the scenario is i just tried to keep the base characteristics and personality and let it guide me into intervening it into my story...well the story i have in my headπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww glad you are loving my stories and im not having time to really type at the moment and its frustrating but whateverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It will just stay as a hobby πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ well for now...but im glad you think its gets you hooked. thank you dear for the commentπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
First a big sorry for replying late
Thanks a ton dear
Loved it to the core
Now what sholud i say i already bow down...u know ur awesome writer..
ur every word touches heart...ur really talented...love u
Keep it up...wanna more...

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reetnoor89

First a big sorry for replying late

Thanks a ton dear
Loved it to the core
Now what sholud i say i already bow down...u know ur awesome writer..
ur every word touches heart...ur really talented...love u
Keep it up...wanna more...

No, no need for any sorry as life intervenes and its perfectly okay so no need at all dear.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No problem and oh wow🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
You don't have to bow down at all ur comments are always so nice to read and u have me smiling like always. Awww my words touched ur heartπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks so much and u want more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i will try to do so. thanks for commenting dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³