Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL :D
Like Bhai's deadpan expressions wernt enough :D we got yet another stone faced ... urmmm.. lead :D Bahahahahahah :D
The new guy pushes my button without making much effort :D

Man <3 RK's smirk <3

Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Yes ST did say in an interview that "even he wasn't working with the TRP's, the bollywood storyline wasn't working and they decided to bring adhuri marriage" They started to bring in his family one by one to do some saas bahu stuff, the episode with the largest TRP was the one Madhu picked up sargi from the dustbin.

I have read that article where I put the quotation marks. Go search for it whoever wants to read.

This TRP debate is unnecessary I feel we should just wait for a few more weeks those that are confident it will drop can gloat be happy and leave us alone that want to watch the show, because we are hopeful it will go up because of the Saathiya track (leevati, sweety and madhu at home, kanhaji helping madhu to overcome problems and working to backfire leevati's evil, if it doesn't work my hope is misplaced). But lets not debate it over and over and predict the TRP dropping, just wait a few weeks and we see.

no one is predicting trps we all r just discussing a point where the trps were maximum n then rishbala were in limelight n storyline was also gud even the confession episode had high trps n wid storyline if u see actors do a grtt deal too if they cant present it properly how will audience connect n ak lack connection n its clear frm general audience view
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

MB1 RM chemistry was boring after a while ! People were not rooting to see any episodes without missing it. Replacements have always been welcomed like this by masses and its also noted that if they get a good story line, anything will pickup. Rise in TRP is just bcoz they made audience curios ðŸ˜Š not bcoz of RM being happy ! 
And lastly dont try to preach me what i should write. Let her answer that comment, why you have to talk abt her parents wishes? you are also just guessing like me !

@Neha

Thank u for commenting onmy behalf . And whatever U said is 200% Correct ðŸ˜Š

@chinkidrashti

Well First of all My Parents doesn't watch any show coz of me ,Whatever Shows they watched till now were totally their choices. So If at all they watched MEIEJ for 1.5 yrs and were addicted to it , it was not coz I used to watch it But it was coz They used to lovee the show .Their Lovee for the show were for two reasons : first was RK and second was RM / DVD's chemistry . Infact Most of the times when I used to be out and used to miss the episode, They still used to watch the show and then used to tell me that What happened in the episode . Infact they still calls the show as RK KA SHOW ðŸ˜† . And Note that They didn't use to do that coz of me But It was Coz They were addicted to the show.

Yes They stopped watching the show once RK died coz they saw RK will not be back  and DVD / RM will not be there anymore . Yest My Mom and dad saw the Entry of Male lead And so just expected that It may be RK / VD coz DD is already there in the show . Had VD would be back yest or If at all he re enters in the show in future , my Parents Again gonna resume watching the show coz Then Their reasons too will be back of watching the show . 

So , I hope now I answered ur questions and cleared ur doubts regarding my Parents choices