Vani Rani Thursday 13 February Discussions

Posted: 10 years ago
VR's role came out well.. Radikaa fantastically managing both the roles..👍🏼.. 
Tearful episode .. not liking the separation .. .. if the marriage happens betn karthi/poo all the 3 characters will not be happy in their life..😔

Thanks for the lovely update

ok Malathi is a married woman why she needs to go to Sundari's house - she is adult with a lousy husband - if he can't look after her then divorce him less mouth to feed please wake up Malathy - i guessed this is what going to happy typical

Rani need to give good slap to Samy and tell him that their son loves Poo - what is more important than kids life
Originally posted by hide

VR's role came out well.. Radikaa fantastically managing both the roles..👍🏼.. 
Tearful episode .. not liking the separation .. .. if the marriage happens betn karthi/poo all the 3 characters will not be happy in their life..😔

Yeah you're right 
But Saravannan is even more adamant than Poongodi
His sacrifice isn't noble but kind of cowardly 
I can see where he is coming from and if his problem is only other people then he should really work with Poongodi to change the others rather than just tell her to marry someone else and that too the lousy Karthi. 
Agree with the reasoning he gave, but completely pissed off that he assumes the right to tell Poo to marry Karthik to prove her love! 🤢 More later when I calm down . . . 😡Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
Thanks Thangam..

😡 Sara ..

😭 Poo
Originally posted by incorrigible

Agree with the reasoning he gave, but completely pissed off that he assumes the right to tell Poo to marry Karthik to prove her love! 🤢 More later when I calm down . . . 😡

Agree with you Shree...I am was totally off on seeing yesterday's episode...But I suppose, Vani interferes to solve the issue..I am not sure, whether the story writers will take it that way..because, after watching yesterday's episode, I felt both Saravanan and Poo wanted to prove their love..but Sara is on strong belief that marriage is not the only way..I suppose they are trying to show eternal love by separation..Though I don't wish that to happen..
Thanks thambi for the update..
Oh no.. plz poo don't marry karthi to prove ur love..
Saro..grr..
Originally posted by kameswari

Agree with you Shree...I am was totally off on seeing yesterday's episode...But I suppose, Vani interferes to solve the issue..I am not sure, whether the story writers will take it that way..because, after watching yesterday's episode, I felt both Saravanan and Poo wanted to prove their love..but Sara is on strong belief that marriage is not the only way..I suppose they are trying to show eternal love by separation..Though I don't wish that to happen..

Eternal love by separation - Understandable 😭😭😭

Eternal love by marrying someone else - HUH??!! 😡😡😡

Kames, Sara thalai'le mottu-mottu-mottu'nu podanum pole irrukke yenakku!! 😆😆😆

Guys, Karthikka sent ONR a message on our displeasure about Shanti's suicide track and he apologised . . . 😆😆😆 Let's Wait n c what's next . . . 😉😉😉
Originally posted by incorrigible

Eternal love by separation - Understandable 😭😭😭

Eternal love by marrying someone else - HUH??!! 😡😡😡

Kames, Sara thalai'le mottu-mottu-mottu'nu podanum pole irrukke yenakku!! 😆😆😆

Guys, Karthikka sent ONR a message on our displeasure about Shanti's suicide track and he apologised . . . 😆😆😆 Let's Wait n c what's next . . . 😉😉😉

Shree..pathetically, this is Indian mentality..Children are thought and brought up in such a way that nothing is more important than their parents, even their own wish..Also It is a thought that by sacrificing their own life for the sake of others is termed as Godliness and relationship values are thought a lot..When you could see Rani's comment, once Sara fell in her feet it was conveying the same message...Though I cannot agree his condition to impose Poo to marry Karthik to prove her love or for the sake of his family, is ridiculous. But I really felt sorry for Saravanan yesterday after many episodes..To look deep down the heart, the moment he said, that Poo was next to his mother in his mind felt pity on him..But all this sacrifice is not getting into the mind of this Idiot Swami..I felt irritated on that part..Sara on one hand thinks of his father all the time, but Swami is trying to rub his kids feelings...Its high time Rani should act on this.. After this confession, Rani should understand that Saravanan cannot lead a happy life without Poo..If they are going to pair up Poo with Karthik, then all the three life will be miserable, and the hurts which Sara and Poo underwent so long will prove wrong...Hope Rani tells Vani about this and try to sort out the problem, rather than justifying Sara to sacrifice for the sake of his father's ego..Hope she understands..
Originally posted by kameswari

Shree..pathetically, this is Indian mentality..Children are thought and brought up in such a way that nothing is more important than their parents, even their own wish..Also It is a thought that by sacrificing their own life for the sake of others is termed as Godliness and relationship values are thought a lot..When you could see Rani's comment, once Sara fell in her feet it was conveying the same message...Though I cannot agree his condition to impose Poo to marry Karthik to prove her love or for the sake of his family, is ridiculous. But I really felt sorry for Saravanan yesterday after many episodes..To look deep down the heart, the moment he said, that Poo was next to his mother in his mind felt pity on him..But all this sacrifice is not getting into the mind of this Idiot Swami..I felt irritated on that part..Sara on one hand thinks of his father all the time, but Swami is trying to rub his kids feelings...Its high time Rani should act on this.. After this confession, Rani should understand that Saravanan cannot lead a happy life without Poo..If they are going to pair up Poo with Karthik, then all the three life will be miserable, and the hurts which Sara and Poo underwent so long will prove wrong...Hope Rani tells Vani about this and try to sort out the problem, rather than justifying Sara to sacrifice for the sake of his father's ego..Hope she understands..

Kames, me too felt sorry for Sara but at the same time, while it's his choice to say No to Poo, how can he impose conditions on her? That for me is unacceptable! And I agree with you, the one person who is truly in a position to unravel this mess is Rani, and Rani only. Which was also why I was so disappointed with her reactions and dialogues when Sara fell at her feet. I hope in the coming episodes, she brings this up with Swami, as he is the only true thadhaikal in this!

When Thenu was kidnapped, Rani placed Bhoomi's life above her own child's life for the sake of her sister. I was so angry and disappointed with her then and that was the only moment I truly stood by Swami's reactions since he left the house. This time I hope Rani does not disappoint me once again by putting the Greater Good above and beyond another child's life (and infact 2 children's lives, Sara and Poo)!
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago